It does if you're still posting
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 10:49:48 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Also off topic Paxil does not work.

Look into some meth.

I got too much energy and nothing to do now, then it will be worse and I'll be broke

The beauty of being young is you gets lotsa shots at life before you need to Get It Right. It took me 20 solid years of lookin' for a wife before I found one. Got close coupla times, but it hits when it hits.

You may set a spell without a woman. Wears on ya pretty good, too, 'specially when you're young and the "horny thing" is burnin' ya up inside. Expose yourself to the world; this will help you over your anxiety problems. Approach everything with a smile. Say "hello" to girls when you see them on the street; smile and nod. Think about how all the things you are taking for granted could have turned out a helluva lot worse - think about the poor scared kids in the hospital in Germany, wondering how they're going to have a complete life without an arm or a leg 'cause some chickenshit terrorist wants to play "remote control war."

Remember that you've got friends here, too. You have a hell of a sense of humor for a young guy, you fuckers aren't usually that clever. Whatever you do, smile, make a joke, and everything will go better.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 11:22:56 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

As to the young lady who can only be a friend.  Be her friend first.  If you are there for her when she needs you and don`t push her you never know what may happen.  Pay attention when she talks
most people will not.  

As for being her friend, I somewhat would.  On the other hand Im not going to help with things, help her fix computer and things like that, gave her some help on things like that, while its easy for me and didnt take much time, normally I make money for doing that, so in that way Im throwing out money.

Nothing wrong with being friends. Just remember, there's a difference between being a friend and being an emotional tampon.

Also, when you said you were seeing her a few times a week...    how many times is a few times a week?
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:36:52 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It does if you're still posting

All its done is made me have lots of energy, about too much
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 8:44:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Well I hear from her today, asking why Im not taking to her and if I dont like her.

She then asks if I want to come over and see a movie, I told her "No Im going to stay at home and talk on gun websites"
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 8:47:32 PM EDT
[#7]
3 weeks is too long to not get any in any attempt
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 8:48:40 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
3 weeks is too long to not get any in any attempt

I was counting, after that trip I had one more until I was not coming back anyway
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 11:03:37 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Well I hear from her today, asking why Im not taking to her and if I dont like her.

She then asks if I want to come over and see a movie, I told her "No Im going to stay at home and talk on gun websites"

Good call, man.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 4:59:27 AM EDT
[#10]
Dude . Shw saw your war face and thought that was going to be your O face .

OH well at least you have an UZI right?
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 5:45:33 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Dude . Shw saw your war face and thought that was going to be your O face .

OH well at least you have an UZI right?

Yea, and an AM180 on transfer
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 6:59:51 AM EDT
[#12]
You (almost) always seem to have a depressed state of mind and a generally dark (or too serious) attitude... I've found that most women don't want that - "It brings them down" or something like that.

You can (1) Either wait until the one that FITS YOU comes around, (2) act/dress like the idiots that always seem to have a hot gf, (3) go after those goth lasses.

If all you want is to get laid, instead of giving $20 to a local prostitute or going to the bar, go some place where there will be a large number of women (mall, party, baby/bridal shower) and get some numbers/poon-tang. Be confident in the way you carry yourself, speak, your facial movements, etc... Instead of thinking of yourself as someone doing something lame to catch a womans attention, think of yourself as an animal, strutting your stuff (whether it's yours or not) in order to get what you want.

You don't need to come off as a self-centered ass though... so don't over do it.
Hmm, I think you might be better off overall by going the goth route - Even though she might not be the type of person you want, maybe she'll grow on you.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 7:16:05 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
You (almost) always seem to have a depressed state of mind and a generally dark (or too serious) attitude... I've found that most women don't want that - "It brings them down" or something like that.

You can (1) Either wait until the one that FITS YOU comes around, (2) act/dress like the idiots that always seem to have a hot gf, (3) go after those goth lasses.

If all you want is to get laid, instead of giving $20 to a local prostitute or going to the bar, go some place where there will be a large number of women (mall, party, baby/bridal shower) and get some numbers/poon-tang. Be confident in the way you carry yourself, speak, your facial movements, etc... Instead of thinking of yourself as someone doing something lame to catch a womans attention, think of yourself as an animal, strutting your stuff (whether it's yours or not) in order to get what you want.

You don't need to come off as a self-centered ass though... so don't over do it.
Hmm, I think you might be better off overall by going the goth route - Even though she might not be the type of person you want, maybe she'll grow on you.

Taxman...you need to fix yourself before you can hope to be in a relationship, or have women be attracted to you. It's just going to make you feel worse.  Women will smell your low self esteem and your sense of self worth, and run.  Women want a man who is confident in themselves.  You need to work on these points within yourself.  It's not her fault.  You don't sound like you're into yourself very much, how can you expect someone else to be into you?

I tried dating a guy who was chemically depressed once.  It was exhausting.  Always trying to pump him up, and then suddenly he'd go silent on me and disappear.  I finally decided it wasn't worth my time trying to convince him that he was worthy of a relationship,  and I went my own way.

Fix yourself, guy.  Then women will flock to you.

Good luck.  Live your life, don't let life pass you by.

Daisy
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 7:20:25 AM EDT
[#14]
women are like buses, you miss one another one shows up 5 minutes later, and they are a lot like those late night buses too, they don't come as often but when they do they move fast.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 7:22:15 AM EDT
[#15]
"NEXT!"
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 7:33:15 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Well I have been seeing this girl for about 3 weeks, been trying to even be nice, shave, have my boots clean, even dress somewhat nice instead of how I normally cress (camo and MARPAT matches anything).  Well seems most things have been ok, seeing her a few times a week things like that.  Well talk to her today and she lets me know there is no chance of getting any from her at any time in the future.  

So well thats done, try to work on my next project for something.

+1 on the Paxil.
All it ever did for me was to make me a master of late braking out on the highway.
That got a little bit too scary so I stopped taking the shit.

(FWIW, I eventually got all better without it).
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 8:22:12 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Forget about it Taxman. Pussy is over rated. It took me many years and scores of women to figure that out. And sometimes, I still forget it.

After getting it for awhile it becomes overrated, after going without it at all for about 5 months and any regulary for 2 years its not so overrated seeming.

Even though I really know better.

5 months!

Don't feel bad, the last time I got some was September of 2004.  It's been so long, my virginity "grew" back!
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 11:21:45 AM EDT
[#18]
Taxman; When you find one you want, you need to go at it (the task of stealing her heart) with determination.

Try a little romance on for a change.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 11:45:22 AM EDT
[#19]
Who else thinks Taxman should try hooking up with goth chickies?

[bat]

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top