Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/28/2006 4:49:44 PM EDT
Here's the deal. SWFA has a photo contest going on. The winner gets a big prize. You guys need to go to the link and vote for JOE.

He's in Iraq right now and has been for a while, SECOND TOUR. I've talked to him personally when he was home. He's a great guy and a fine family man. He leads his guys from the front too.

Go to the link, scan down the left side to "view finalist" click on it and vote. There's no way anyone should win out over a guy fighting for us in Iraq.

He is currently in 3rd place about 300 votes behind! Lets get him some votes and have one of our SOLDIERS win this thing!!
THANKS!!

http://www.riflescopes.com/contestprizes.asp?contest=6

Sarge
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 5:54:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Hi Sarge!!!  Good thing I checked before posting!  :-)

link made hot:

www.riflescopes.com/contestprizes.asp?contest=6

Joe is a great guy and deserves this.  I know it's hard to resist wanting to see Paul's GF, but come on.....this guy is in the sandbox and has personally resupplied a whole crapload of GIs with equipment through his own program.  He was also the in-country point man for the Snipercountry "Goodies for Grunts" program has put on by the late Bruce Robinson of Mil Dot Master fame.

Vote for Joe!!!!!
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 6:03:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 6:11:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Done.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 6:17:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 6:26:45 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Done!

Thanks guys!!  The vote ends at midnight tonight!!!

We need 622 votes to hit #1 from the current #3.

UP!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 6:57:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Bump!!!!  Come on guys, there are enough people logged in here to at LEAST put him in 2nd place!!
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 7:24:55 PM EDT
[#7]
^
I
I
I
I
I

I have to add....I am shocked so many members here will RUN to support someone's boobs and not a deployed troop.  Especially one with a (admittedly little used) account here.  

Link Posted: 2/28/2006 7:37:08 PM EDT
[#8]
BTT
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 8:01:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Bump, and keep voting!!!  
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 12:42:21 AM EDT
[#10]
Congratulations!  He won!  Now show us some bewbies to make up for not seeing Paul's girlfriend's.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top