BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 1:18:38 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
PS: it is my understanding that old-time Border Patrol agents used to call UDA's "Tonks".  Because that was the sound it made when you hit them on the head with an aluminum flashlight.

IBTL
IBTB

He's new here (Dec.2005). Maybe someone can 'splain to him we can't use that word and cut him some slack.

Link Posted: 2/28/2006 1:21:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Ignorance is no excuse!

j/k

Link Posted: 2/28/2006 1:24:39 PM EDT
[#3]
¿Qué Dawg ascendente?
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 1:29:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Eh?

Link Posted: 2/28/2006 1:30:00 PM EDT
[#5]

Link Posted: 2/28/2006 1:30:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks for the info.  I'm hoping for Tucson, AZ.

Where are you headed after TX?
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 1:35:28 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
PS: it is my understanding that old-time Border Patrol agents used to call UDA's "Tonks".  Because that was the sound it made when you hit them on the head with an aluminum flashlight.

IBTL
IBTB

+1
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 1:51:22 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Thanks for the info.  I'm hoping for Tucson, AZ.

Where are you headed after TX?

Raleigh/Durham, NC

Next best thing to Colorado.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 1:52:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 1:53:07 PM EDT
[#10]
We almost bought a 22 acre parcel of land in Arivaca, AZ this weekend.  But we spent the afternoon on it to watch the sunset etc and make sure we really liked it.  

And watch the Sunday afternoon edition of COPS.  BP rolls up with two 50 person buses and two horse trailers, 6 Rubicon, 3 H1 and maybe 10 pickups (they were hard to cound as they moved around alot.

This land borders the Buenos Aires National Wildlife Refuge and state land on 3 sides.  We are about 400 feet above the small creek bed.  We don't see much in activity but a lot of BP.  In the distance we hear quads moving through the wildlife refuge and out pops about 100 plus migrants, illegals or whatever you wish to call them and when they see the BP group waiting for them at the road, they scatter and run in every direction.

So then we watch another hour of rounding them up and puting them in the horse trailers as a holding cell.  BP interviews each one and loads them on the bus, they get a sandwich and a drink and take the ride back to Nogales.

As this was winding down, BP rolls up to us in one of the Rubicons and we chat.  He tells me they average over 200 people per day in this wash and do twice daily round ups.  As this location is only 11 miles from the border, BP says they will recapture about 30 percent (same people) the next afternoon.

So we ask him if the property was free, would he live there.  Answer, absolutely not.  BP officer indicates that between theft and being woke up at all hours of the night from these vistors requesting assistance from dehydration, he thinks we would hate the place in a few months.

We ask if dogs help keep them away and get this, if someone is bitten, we would be held liable...

Hmmm... maybe just move to Mexico...  Cheaper and fewer Mexicans.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 1:54:50 PM EDT
[#11]
piranahs and alligators that might make things interesting.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:59:10 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Or just machine-gun them as they wade the river.

As a resident of the city of Laredo, I support this idea. Machine gun nests with M2's and M240's  every hundred or so yards = problem solved

AFCOM hunting trips. Get together with the folks at Snipershide and get competitions set up.

Sounds harsh? Probably. Do those people deserve to die? No. Not all of them. But actions have to have consequences. Fight for your own damn country. Ask us for help, we'll send you guns.

But do NOT come up here dragging you crime and poverty along with you. We can barely cope with our government the way it is. We don't need your asses making things worse.

I live in San Antonio. Just watch the news for a full week. Then tell me im racist and that the crime and drugs they bring arent real.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 7:00:39 AM EDT
[#13]
23 hours, zero minutes and counting.....
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 7:02:20 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

IBTL
IBTB

+1

+2
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top