BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 7:00:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 7:02:33 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Ray Nagin on "Today" in 4-Star military uniform???

He couldn't find his school bus driver uniform.

Link Posted: 2/28/2006 7:06:09 AM EDT
[#3]
now that's fucked up!
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 7:06:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Maybe Ray is a general, just the same as Jesse is a reverend.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 7:10:16 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I can't get a screencap for some reason, but here's the pic of him from the thumbnail on the NBC page:

Edit:  watch the video if you an.  He's in full uniform (of some kind), with a black beret, combat boots, and a bunch of ribbons.  

What in the blue fuck is that all about?

Maybe he got a part as Lou Gosset Jrs stunt-double in "Iron Eagle V"?

Link Posted: 2/28/2006 7:20:54 AM EDT
[#6]
You  know, I'd almost be willing to move to NO just to vote against him.

Link Posted: 2/28/2006 7:24:59 AM EDT
[#7]
The mayor of B'ham dresses up like a navy admiral every now an then. More scrambeled eggs than a Waffle House.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 7:28:18 AM EDT
[#9]
He is Stuck on stupid.  What a Fuckstick
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 7:28:37 AM EDT
[#10]
A Four-Star genital........that would be..........a pussy,..........certainly not a male genital.

(My apologies to females everywhere, even my cat.)

Yup,  just when I too thought I couldn't hate or disrespect him more than I already do.....I was wrong.  

nagin is to the military,  like jessie jackson or al sharpton or islam are to religion.  

On a brighter note:  there was a hilarious add featuring the cookie fairy.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 7:31:38 AM EDT
[#11]
TOO MUCH CHOCOLATE !
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 7:31:40 AM EDT
[#12]
Maybe he's starting a new Mardi Gras Krewe... called The Dipshits.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 7:36:08 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
I can't get a screencap for some reason, but here's the pic of him from the thumbnail on the NBC page:
gloftoe.com/nagin.jpg
Edit:  watch the video if you an.  He's in full uniform (of some kind), with a black beret, combat boots, and a bunch of ribbons.  

Link to video???

Link Posted: 2/28/2006 7:42:09 AM EDT
[#14]
New employment as one of "Calypso Louey's" bodygaurds ?

What a piece of stink Naggin turned out to be .
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 7:44:09 AM EDT
[#15]
18 U.S.C. Sect. 912

This assclown needs a 3 year stay in "Federal housing".
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 7:44:21 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:
gloftoe.com/nagin.jpg

Link to video???

1/3rd down on the 2nd page.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 7:46:16 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Ray Nagin on "Today" in 4-Star military uniform???

He couldn't find his school bus driver uniform.

Or his Mardi Gras "drag" outfit.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 7:46:36 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
18 U.S.C. Sect. 912

No dice I think.

Whoever falsely assumes or pretends to be an officer or employee
   acting under the authority of the United States or any department,
   agency or officer thereof, and acts as such, or in such pretended
   character demands or obtains any money, paper, document, or thing
   of value, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more
   than three years, or both.

Link Posted: 2/28/2006 7:47:22 AM EDT
[#19]
He’s just a child playing dress up.

Way I figure it this guy got elected based on his incompetence. The real powers in the city probably wanted a figurehead who was too stupid to ever interfere with their shenanigans. So they found the dumbest guy they could and made him mayor.

Link Posted: 2/28/2006 7:53:12 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
18 U.S.C. Sect. 912

Amen to that.  I'm going to find a news organization to call and let them know that this is illegal.  Not to mention a total shitbag thing to do.  Mardi Gras my ass - he was trying to make himself look as cool as the National Guardsmen he's been among, and added his little 4 stars to show that he is "in charge".

If I should ever have the misfortune to run into this human piece of feces, rest assured I will spit in his fucking face.

What a cocksucker.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 7:53:38 AM EDT
[#21]
Nagin is a douche
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 7:54:35 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Idi Amin?

home.comcast.net/~bfd750/naginamin.JPG

Looks like he robbed a surplus store.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 7:58:10 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Way I figure it this guy got elected based on his incompetence. The real powers in the city probably wanted a figurehead who was too stupid to ever interfere with their shenanigans. So they found the dumbest guy they could and made him mayor.

Probably one of the better analagies I've heard.

Because he is a total dumb shit. But then look who he represents.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 8:03:27 AM EDT
[#24]
Doesn't Mardi Gras have costume parties?
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 8:23:44 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 8:29:44 AM EDT
[#26]
A new low for this asshat.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 8:39:43 AM EDT
[#27]
asshat

disgracing the uniform like that
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 8:39:53 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 8:42:36 AM EDT
[#29]
Tagged.

Nagin should be arrested, or beaten, or better yet BOTH!

Link Posted: 2/28/2006 8:45:19 AM EDT
[#30]
What an asshole.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 8:50:47 AM EDT
[#31]

This guy should be in jail for civil rights violations!
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 8:57:17 AM EDT
[#32]
I couldn't finish the video. I'm just too pissed right now.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 8:59:20 AM EDT
[#33]
What a dick.

What "medals/ribbons" did he have on?

I don't want to watch an idiot and ruin my coffee, plus I can only ID about six ribbons anyway, one of which I've never seen anybody wear.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 9:00:42 AM EDT
[#34]
Sounds like Black Pather Party stuff to me.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 9:01:59 AM EDT
[#35]
I am simply amazed.

Not surprised, mind you..... but amazed.

Link Posted: 2/28/2006 9:02:52 AM EDT
[#36]
Any self respecting city would have long since tarred and feathered such a character. Or lack thereof.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 9:05:36 AM EDT
[#37]
I can scarcely believe that there was nobody in his entourage with sense enough to tell him what a foolish and offensive stunt that was - before he left the house. Good Lord! I would throw up if I for some reason found myself in public pretending to be a soldier.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 9:07:53 AM EDT
[#38]
Um...Wow. Just wow.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 10:25:14 AM EDT
[#39]
Wow.  My first topic that people actually paid attention to.  I'm official now!!

But seriously, couldn't a case be made that since he is running for relection, the presentation of himself in the uniform could give the false impression that he is a military man to the uninformed voter, which could in turn swing votes his way?  Wouldn't that constitute his getting something of value from the appearance of such?  

For what it's worth, I never served in the armed forces.  My father and father-in-law both did, however, and I have the utmost respect for those who volunteer to serve our country.  To see this prick decked out like a 4-star, with his name on his right breast, and more ribbons than my father (who served in both Korea and Vietnam) has just ticked me the hell off.

Woody
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 12:21:32 PM EDT
[#40]
His decorations have been identified.

One was the treason ribbon.

Another was the sodomy with valor award.

Still another the atheist award with cluster fucks.

His decorations reflect the democrat political agenda:  treason, atheism and sodomy.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 12:26:22 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

His decorations reflect the democrat political agenda:  treason, atheism and sodomy.

I resent that remark... I am a PROUD athiest, and have no desires for treason OR sodomy, nor am I a democrat.

...typical ignorance
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 12:37:26 PM EDT
[#42]
Huge Flaming Douche. If you look closely, he’s not wearing a U.S. ARMY tab under those ribbons so technically he’s not in uniform. Don’t get me wrong, I still think the guy is a giant douche.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 4:12:34 PM EDT
[#43]
I have to disagree with you guys.  See, before, he was obviously out of his freakin' mind, but in an annoying way that didn't really accomplish anything except get all the other asshats worked up about bizarre conspiracy theory crap.  

Now, he's still batshit crazy, but in a way that is more entertaining and easier to laugh at.  I don't care so much about the uniform issue, because it's balanced by him making a fool of himself.  I'm all for public relations train wrecks when it's the other side of the aisle doing it.

I have a prediction: there will be an SNL skit coming out of all of this, and it will kick ass.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 5:03:01 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 4:11:49 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
Next thing you know he will be a fucking ex-SEAL

Close:

Link Posted: 3/1/2006 4:15:32 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Probably one of the better analagies I've heard.

Because he is a total dumb shit. But then look who he represents.

Both posts are hysterical! Since when is the truth boring!!!
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 4:17:55 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I resent that remark... I am a PROUD athiest, and have no desires for treason OR sodomy, nor am I a democrat.

...typical ignorance

You'll get over it.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 4:20:53 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
Next thing you know he will be a fucking ex-SEAL

Walking around guns shows talking about all the people he killed for the .gov in New Orleans? With a jacket on and all  kinds of patches, a boonie hat and a patch over his eye????

Cool, he'll have lots of "ex-special forces" friends to reminsce with!!

GR
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 4:23:19 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 4:24:01 AM EDT
[#50]
Ya'll need to understand that Nagin comes from a culture that has no sense of propriety and no concept of self responsibility.  Recently I had one of my students strike another student in class.  I saw it happen from just a few feet away.  when I confronted the student about this, he looked me straight in the eye and told me that he "didn't do anything!"  I told him that I saw him hit the other kid and that he couldn't deny it.  His response was "Well, I didn't do anything wrong."

I wish I could tell you people that this was an example of moral relativism, but that would not be correct.  This kid and Nagin's stunt are both examples of a lack of morals altogether.  These people believe that whatever works for them "right now" is okay and that they should not be called to account for their actions.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top