Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/27/2006 10:28:52 PM EDT
They are roughly semitrical right?

mirror images of eachother to a point.

well all my fingures are like this except for my index fingures and they are the same they are not mirrored.

Is this normal?
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 10:29:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Nope. Your gonna die. Send me your guns.  
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 10:31:24 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

well all my fingures are like this except for my index fingures and they are the same they are not mirrored.

Is this normal?

Totally random.

My wife's big into fingerprinting tech and applying as a fingerprint expert at a state agency here. Part of her training today went into studying the characteristics of an entire family with the genetic defect of not having fingerprints at all.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 10:31:56 PM EDT
[#3]
No, there is no set rule about the way fingerprints work. The loop on the right hand generally enters and exits the hand on the left side, and vise-versa for the left hand, however it is not abnormal at all for the types of prints to not match, or have ones run in opposite directions.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 10:35:00 PM EDT
[#4]
The tip of one of my fingers was severed and then reattached (well, most of it at least), now the print is mismatched and looks like a jigsaw puzzle.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 11:02:07 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Is this normal?

how the fawk do you not know how to spell finger?
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 11:26:26 PM EDT
[#6]
I have a genetic defect that makes my hands incredibly smooth, and the prints are very light.  I don't grip stuff as well as most people do either.  

Hell, until I found out it was a defect, I just thought I had soft hands.  Girls liked them...
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 3:44:04 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Is this normal?

It means you're a zombie!!!  Please notify the ARFcomer nearest to your location and they'll come over and dispose of you in the proper manner.

Glad I could help!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top