You need to accessorize those:

Link Posted: 2/28/2006 10:39:11 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Go tactical or go home!

www.MetalSchnitzel.com/images/GunStuff/TacticalNunchucks.jpg

WHAT!

NO LASER? And those swivels aren't QD...
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 10:45:02 AM EDT
[#4]
As much as I love to accessorize, "lasers" only belong on sharks' heads.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 10:45:56 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Do you have any nunchaku skills?

No, but he has some sweet bow hunting skills and computer hacking skills

Do I know you?

He's just one of your many multiple personalities.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 10:48:17 AM EDT
[#6]
no i'm not

yes i am

no i'm not

yes i am
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 10:55:13 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

pics?

I wish.

Sadly I have very few pics from my yound and reckless youthful martial arts days. I've got some of my buddies and I punding the snot out of each other for fun.

groups.msn.com/_Secure/0QADRAgMSXyuKf!A8HXTelD3u*OQZjiJAEdt1bEbPfMXQoov3onjYXBWaYqaawKRg!k2kl3xJTBwEAx9ZCqmSXL8V8b*Fb!TRzozRAgBwxxg/K1.JPG
groups.msn.com/_Secure/0QAAAAAQSnCu6gxJwOOLEpzvlKtudHpmBy2eeW0KbQjd9qdlNGw3bLjco0ovqoN!*pQptTkQYoLaBo4t!p3qaPur9CrlOl9EFAAAAAAAAAAA/K2.JPG
groups.msn.com/_Secure/0QADpAgUS2Ss5fkzgJ6S7GxPUMUljIOXIuOfSF8vFHDGcuK2WG4W6dYdsH*U5T!r2Mf9ZW5hdNVpKE!lcfL3pLZK7AKThcCNxzozpAgBw7Rs/K3.JPG

Holy action shots, Batman!  That guy in black must be Bruce Lee!

That would be me. I was seven years in when those pictures were taken.

You know, to a complete outsider with no knowledge of the facts, it would be easy to deduce that you guys all learned martial arts just so you could kick your barber's ass and avoid his services.  
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 12:12:25 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

pics?

I wish.

Sadly I have very few pics from my yound and reckless youthful martial arts days. I've got some of my buddies and I punding the snot out of each other for fun.

groups.msn.com/_Secure/0QADRAgMSXyuKf!A8HXTelD3u*OQZjiJAEdt1bEbPfMXQoov3onjYXBWaYqaawKRg!k2kl3xJTBwEAx9ZCqmSXL8V8b*Fb!TRzozRAgBwxxg/K1.JPG
groups.msn.com/_Secure/0QAAAAAQSnCu6gxJwOOLEpzvlKtudHpmBy2eeW0KbQjd9qdlNGw3bLjco0ovqoN!*pQptTkQYoLaBo4t!p3qaPur9CrlOl9EFAAAAAAAAAAA/K2.JPG
groups.msn.com/_Secure/0QADpAgUS2Ss5fkzgJ6S7GxPUMUljIOXIuOfSF8vFHDGcuK2WG4W6dYdsH*U5T!r2Mf9ZW5hdNVpKE!lcfL3pLZK7AKThcCNxzozpAgBw7Rs/K3.JPG

You know, to a complete outsider with no knowledge of the facts, it would be easy to deduce that you guys all learned martial arts just so you could kick your barber's ass and avoid his services.  

Leave me alone, I was busy being Luke Skywalker.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 1:52:56 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

I'd then ask them if they were good enough to bend a stop sign (because...as I would inform them....real experts can bend stop signs) and sure as shit, 9 out of 10 dumbasses would go line up on the nearest stop sign, give it a good helicopter windup and BAM smack that stop sign with everything they had. Some even managed to bend it, most managed to fuck themselves up pretty good when that stick returned to the nearest part of their body (usually the head) going about 175 mph.

That sounds exactly like me and ALL of my friends!  

We could twirl a good show, but hitting something made them bounce back!  It was safer just to twirl and look cool.  

Ahhhh Junior high.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 1:58:33 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

still .... laughing ...

white suit =

black suit =
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 2:03:22 PM EDT
[#11]
WTF........

I was figuring on clicking on this thread and finding out you finally banged Nora Kuzma
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 2:07:19 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
WTF........

I was figuring on clicking on this thread and finding out you finally banged Nora Kuzma

One day....one day....
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 2:09:30 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

still .... laughing ...

white suit =

black suit =

Actually in the bootom pic take a look at the knuckle ridge I had going on my right hand.

That came from HOURS of pounding a makiwara daily. Makiwara can been seen on the fence to the left in the bottom pic in the series on page 2.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 3:19:34 PM EDT
[#14]

Judging by those pics, I bet you didn't retain friends very well, Steyr. I just hope dates didn't go like that.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 3:30:19 PM EDT
[#15]
You were big for 7 years old.  You look more like 10 or 12 in that pic.

My 6 year old is in martial arts now.  I joined up 2 months after him.  What a blast (I'm catching up)!  A 6 year old awesome young man and his 42 year old overweight dad!

Sparring is fun when you're older.  Bruises don't hurt so much and it feels good to pummel someone "just a bit" even if I'm getting beat on yourself.

Link Posted: 2/28/2006 3:32:27 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Go tactical or go home!

www.MetalSchnitzel.com/images/GunStuff/TacticalNunchucks.jpg

That's great!

Link Posted: 2/28/2006 5:18:12 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

My 6 year old is in martial arts now.  I joined up 2 months after him.  What a blast (I'm catching up)!  A 6 year old awesome young man and his 42 year old overweight dad!

Sparring is fun when you're older.  Bruises don't hurt so much and it feels good to pummel someone "just a bit" even if I'm getting beat on yourself.

In that pic I was about 14, I had been studying for 7 years at that point.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 6:47:54 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Those are neat I guess, but I watched Kung Fu theater and I dreamt of one more stick....

www.gungfu.com/pics_general/pics_weapons/3_sectional_staff_5-ring.jpg

I absolutely agree.

img49.imageshack.us/img49/9198/p10032222vu.jpg

They are just tricky to carry concealed.

If those swords have real blades it's not good for them to keep them edge-down.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 6:52:56 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

In that pic I was about 14, I had been studying for 7 years at that point.

Whew! Good.  I thought they just grew them faster back then!  I misread before when you said 7 as age and not years of practice.  My brain feels like it's in slow-motion this week.

Link Posted: 2/28/2006 6:59:46 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Those are neat I guess, but I watched Kung Fu theater and I dreamt of one more stick....

www.gungfu.com/pics_general/pics_weapons/3_sectional_staff_5-ring.jpg

I absolutely agree.

img49.imageshack.us/img49/9198/p10032222vu.jpg

They are just tricky to carry concealed.

If those swords have real blades it's not good for them to keep them edge-down.

Yeah I know. Crappy rack doesn't hold them well edge up. Gonna replace it all soon.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 7:36:45 PM EDT
[#21]
My only experience with them went a little like this:
      In college we had some local guys show up at one of our fraternity parties, they started trying to pick a fight before they even made it through the gate.  Just when it looked like the 4 of them were about to get thumped by all of us one of them pulls out a set of nunchaku from behind his back and starts going through his routine. Everyone scatters and starts to freak out. My friend and I didn't budge. The guy immediately starts screaming how he will kick anyones ass that gets close to him despite the fact that he is on private property, and is clearly trying to start some shit. My roomate and I were working the gate that night, so with perfect timing we each grab a metal folding chair, rush him, and with one swing each knock him out cold, pro wrestling style.  He didn't have a clue how to defend a metal chair, so I think we both him him at about the exact same time....he had some fantastic moves with the nunchaku though.......
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 7:42:17 PM EDT
[#22]
a couple of gangs have been trying to recruit me.  i'm pretty good with a bo staff
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 3:43:48 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
a couple of gangs have been trying to recruit me.  i'm pretty good with a bo staff

Too late.

I already made that joke a couple of pages ago.

Neener, neener.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 3:46:38 AM EDT
[#24]
Steyr is on my short list of best thread creator ever on ARFCOM.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 4:14:54 AM EDT
[#25]
i'm jealous you have been on the internet chatting with girls all day.

sorry, those closets are funny..
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top