Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/27/2006 8:35:38 PM EDT
Poll comming.  And why?

Is Vince Young a moron?

Can Matt Leinhart handle poor protection?

Who the hell is Jay Cutler, and why is he even being talked about with a 11-34 record?

ETA: HAHA! none of you smartasses got IBTP
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 8:44:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Vince Young

He's just so talented it's scary...we haven't seen him at his best yet, IMO.  That young man is unreal.

I've seen a tremendous amount of football in my life, and he just may be the greatest college player I've ever seen.

JMO

HH
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 8:46:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Dont care for football...

I did catch the game at work cause it was on TV when Texas won, and Vince does have skills.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 9:42:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Matt Leinhart has a nice touch and is big and tall, however, he not very athletic and often makes poor decisions with a DE in the backfield.

Vince Young is an incredible athlete, but his throwing motion is very similar to Uncle Rico's. That does not make for an easy time in the NFL where pass protection is based upon opening throwing  lanes and not just keeping the defense 5 yds in front of the QB.

Jay Cutler is the most intriguing choice. Big and tall with a cannon for an arm. Played very well in the SEC with subpar receivers and OL.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 10:03:20 PM EDT
[#4]
I'd say vince young, but I also think he's screwing himself by not staying in school. Whatever
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 10:10:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Vince Young
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top