Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 5:08:40 AM EDT
[#1]
THAT is one of the best posts I have seen in a long time.  This needs a tack for about a week so EVERYONE can see this.

CMOS
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 5:28:30 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
God Bless Her!

She doesn't believe in the supernatural, God or any other figure for that matter but she does say that others should be free to believe in what they want to. She makes a great point that religion can be twisted around to suit the purposes of anyone with any agenda and she is 100% correct. Do you say that just because she is rallying against the Muslim extremist and would you still support her if she was saying the same about Christians if they were doing the same?
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 5:58:03 AM EDT
[#3]
I wonder what the cleric said to her after the clip ended
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 5:59:39 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
She won't be posting on ARFcom,

That's for sure. Her entire speech is against the COC, isn't it?

Hmmm . . . great point.  She can say things that WE ALL AGREE WITH THAT WE CAN'T SAY.

Interesting.  Not looking to stir up shit, but interesting.  I realize that we are all in Ed's house here, but it just makes me go hmmmmm. Perhaps someone should transcribe her speech and post it. That wouldn't be against the COC would it?

Disconnector
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 6:00:24 AM EDT
[#5]
She's not afraid!
Excellent post, +1 on tack!!!!
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 6:17:56 AM EDT
[#6]
tag
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 6:25:24 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Anyone want to save me the download and give me the Cliff note version?

Arab woman denouncing the actions of current islam.

She dies in 6 months*

*speculation.

Thanks
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 6:38:38 AM EDT
[#8]

The Muslims must ask themselves what they can do for humankind, before they demand that humankind respect them

Very good quote. Too bad it will never happen.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 9:47:47 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
So now that you have outed yourself as a Salafist maybe you can give us a "fair and balanced" perspective on this board.

How did I out myself as a Salafist...hmm? I absolutely despise Salafists because they take over more moderate mosques here in the States and piss off Madhabi Sunni Muslims by banning them from leading prayer and giving Friday's sermon.

for example "My problem is that she is historically wrong on a lot of the concepts; such as Buddhists not destroying mosques and other things of that nature."
can you provide me with some links about this? Dont bother i already checked.

No, because most of it is anecdotal, like much of your prior claims about Islam. If you want an example of intolerant Buddhists and Confuciasts(sp?), look no farther than the Boxer rebellion:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boxer_rebellion

when your friend Osama bin laden destroyed the bhudda statue did they kill Muslims in retribution?
It's all in your imagination that all religions are as dangerous as the "Abrahamic" ones. If there one thing people should know about the east (Bhuddhists, taoists,Hindus,Jains, Confusionists) is that they have hardly ever fought about religion.

Ah yes, the Pakistani/Indian conflict is entirely one-sided apparently... you know those Hindu Indians would never hurt a soul:

http://www.time.com/time/asia/features/india_ayodhya/cover.html

as to this statement:

also, a lot of the stuff she is saying could easily be extended to the non-Abrahamic religious Africans; of course, with the number of 88's on this forum, I don't think that most would complain if one called African cultures totally backwards and called the people worthless
There is nothing wrong with being "backwards and worthless" as long as that does'nt cause you to be a homocidal maniac or cause problems for all the people that live around you.

Alas, but the Africans do. Are you saying as long as they keep there oppression "in their own corner" of the world, there is nothing wrong about it?

But if it does then maybe you should reevaluate your culture. as to your '88' comment, well i woul'nt worry about it here. All salafists are welcome and protected on ARFCOM , all the christian 'playa haytas' are banned any time they critisise someone else even if it's the truth.

Wierd, having looked through forum post archives through google, it would seem that AR15.com has banned quite a few Muslims off this site.

Kinda like the Argentine 'dirty war' of 1976, people just 'get dissappeared' for speaking out, unless they are salafists of course. Notice how many people here say 'i cant say the truth cause i'll get banned'?  are these people just paranoid? no, there is a reason for that.

Maybe because the people here who say,"I can't tell the truth because I will be banned" are the same people that are in the "Nuke Mecca!!!" crowd?
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 9:49:44 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:
God Bless Her!

She doesn't believe in the supernatural, God or any other figure for that matter but she does say that others should be free to believe in what they want to. She makes a great point that religion can be twisted around to suit the purposes of anyone with any agenda and she is 100% correct. Do you say that just because she is rallying against the Muslim extremist and would you still support her if she was saying the same about Christians if they were doing the same?

Well, there is a the problem: she doesn't rant about the fact that all three religions from the region have had a history, and a continuing one at that, of causing societal harm wherever they are. Of course, in a ranking of societal harm, even I would agree that it is the following:

Jews << Christians << (uneducated)Muslims
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 11:19:36 AM EDT
[#11]
All I have to say is, show me one Muslim run country, that under Muslim rule, has made terrific advancements in: Science, education, mathematics, space travel, aviation, etc..  without first stealing the knowledge.

Link Posted: 2/28/2006 11:22:07 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Don't worry, the IslamoFacists will cut her head off soon.

You can be sure of that!
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 11:22:45 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Nobody noting that Al Jazeera broadcast it?

NTM

Fair and balanced!
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 11:23:49 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
All I have to say is, show me one Muslim run country, that under Muslim rule, has made terrific advancements in: Science, education, mathematics, space travel, aviation, etc..  without first stealing the knowledge.

The Ottoman Turks were at the forefront of Philosophy, Mathematics, Alchemy(when it was a precursor to chemistry), and Medicine... all of their famous people were of Muslim background.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 11:27:01 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The Ottoman Turks were at the forefront of Philosophy, Mathematics, Alchemy(when it was a precursor to chemistry), and Medicine... all of their famous people were of Muslim background.

You mean hundreds of years ago?  the SAME PLACE THEY ARE NOW?

ETA:  I have to admit I used my statement as bait, I was looking for that exact point above.  You would think that Iran, which was getting westernized with universities, etc, and after 26 some years of Radical Islamic leadership, one would expect great things if they were an "advanced culture"  but nope.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 11:28:39 AM EDT
[#16]
I sure hope for her sake that the city in the background was Chicago or New York or L.A.

She's damn brave if she's over in the Gulf somewhere.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 11:31:00 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You mean hundreds of years ago?  the SAME PLACE THEY ARE NOW?

Perhaps because the modern variants of Islam are riddeled with worthless, tribal bullshit. Also add in the fact that atleast 70% of Arabs are illiterate, and you can see why they haven't advanced.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 11:32:05 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:
So now that you have outed yourself as a Salafist maybe you can give us a "fair and balanced" perspective on this board.

How did I out myself as a Salafist...hmm? I absolutely despise Salafists because they take over more moderate mosques here in the States and piss off Madhabi Sunni Muslims by banning them from leading prayer and giving Friday's sermon.

So tell the truth, what do you think, should this woman be stoned for defying the koran and muhammed? Because, lets face it a lot of muslims will think she should be....
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 11:34:51 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

So tell the truth, what do you think, should this woman be stoned for defying the koran and muhammed? Because, lets face it a lot of muslims will think she should be....

No, and how the hell do you know what a majority of Muslims would think? Almost all of the Muslims I know, even the ones from Pakistan and Afghanistan, have a real "live and let live attitude", provided they are not Salafi.

I would say the good majority of Muslims are good-hearted and pretty liberal-minded(relative to their Salafi peers); however, the squeaky wheel gets the grease, and in this case also gets the money and power.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 11:41:51 AM EDT
[#20]
Wow is all I can say.

She just put jihadist muslims in their place.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 11:42:21 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No, and how the hell do you know what a majority of Muslims would think? Almost all of the Muslims I know, even the ones from Pakistan and Afghanistan, have a real "live and let live attitude", provided they are not Salafi.

I would say the good majority of Muslims are good-hearted and pretty liberal-minded(relative to their Salafi peers); however, the squeaky wheel gets the grease, and in this case also gets the money and power.

I never said majority, where exactly do you see that. I said A LOT...there is a difference, I would've assumed you would know that, but apparently not...

Hmmm, you can believe what you choose, and I'll believe what I choose.....
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 11:56:47 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Does the word philistines ring a bell?

No we won't talk about that...

How about the library of Alexandria?

No, we won't talk about that either...

So many people want to make a huge deal out of boiling silk that I will eventually start to believe that it was a big deal... or maybe not.  
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 11:57:53 AM EDT
[#23]
tt__________a_____gggggg
tttttt______a_a_____gg
tt________a___a____gg___gggg
tt_______a_aa__a____gg_____gg
tttttt____a_______a____ggggggggg
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 12:13:32 PM EDT
[#24]
tag for home
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 12:20:58 PM EDT
[#25]
That woman could kick Chuck Norris' ass
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 12:41:12 PM EDT
[#26]
Can anyine figure out how to save that onto the hardrive?
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 3:03:50 PM EDT
[#27]
BTT so more can view!
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 3:14:32 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Can anyine figure out how to save that onto the hardrive?

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top