Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/27/2006 5:48:47 AM EDT
Sheesh,

They lost the check I sent in for one of our bills a month ago.   It took almost 10days for the second check to get there(CA from WY).    I sent a box to a friend priority last week(WY-TX), and it took a week.   He sent me a letter, and it took a week to get here.

Packages have been taking almost two weeks to get to my house, and mail that normally gets to places in 3-4 days is taking 5-10days.

We had a check coming from an insurance company, and it took almost 14 days to get here from the day they said it mailed out.  I was ready to call them this morning, and the check/letter appears stuck in my door......ON SUNDAY?????????

Anyone else experience this?   What the hell is going on at the USPS?  

Do I need to donate some ammunition? j/k
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 6:03:13 AM EDT
[#1]
On some stuff I either sent or had sent to me via USPS also has been having the same problem.  My suggestion is to call USPS and complain about it.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 6:11:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Yep.   Been slow for mee too.  I've been waiting for a USPS Priority Mail package.  PM is supposed to be 2-3 days... it's been almost 2 weeks now...still waiting!  
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 6:34:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Same here.....very very slow delivery on almost everything for the past couple of months.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 6:36:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Ya.

Been waiting on a Walther for WAAAY longer than I should be.

I am about to get pissed off....
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 6:52:48 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Yep.   Been slow for mee too.  I've been waiting for a USPS Priority Mail package.  PM is supposed to be 2-3 days... it's been almost 2 weeks now...still waiting!  

So, What the Fuck is going on?????

Has something changed, besides the price of a stamp?  

Priority 2-3 day mail used to be pretty dependable.  
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 7:09:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Communist mail delivery will always be slow, inefficient, frustrating, and infuriating. This is nothing new, by now you should be used to the horrible service that you get from a communist service provider.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 7:18:51 AM EDT
[#7]
Common guys it take time to scan every piece of mail that travels through the system.. And with only a couple of locations that can sniff for NBC and xray for explosives. Things are going to get a little backed up.. Be patient its for your own safety!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top