Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 2/27/2006 5:48:47 AM EDT
Sheesh,

They lost the check I sent in for one of our bills a month ago. It took almost 10days for the second check to get there(CA from WY). I sent a box to a friend priority last week(WY-TX), and it took a week. He sent me a letter, and it took a week to get here.

Packages have been taking almost two weeks to get to my house, and mail that normally gets to places in 3-4 days is taking 5-10days.

We had a check coming from an insurance company, and it took almost 14 days to get here from the day they said it mailed out. I was ready to call them this morning, and the check/letter appears stuck in my door......ON SUNDAY?????????

Anyone else experience this? What the hell is going on at the USPS?

Do I need to donate some ammunition? j/k
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 6:03:13 AM EDT
On some stuff I either sent or had sent to me via USPS also has been having the same problem. My suggestion is to call USPS and complain about it.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 6:11:41 AM EDT
Yep. Been slow for mee too. I've been waiting for a USPS Priority Mail package. PM is supposed to be 2-3 days... it's been almost 2 weeks now...still waiting!
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 6:34:59 AM EDT
Same here.....very very slow delivery on almost everything for the past couple of months.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 6:36:32 AM EDT
Ya.

Been waiting on a Walther for WAAAY longer than I should be.

I am about to get pissed off....
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 6:52:48 AM EDT

Originally Posted By xinflt:
Yep. Been slow for mee too. I've been waiting for a USPS Priority Mail package. PM is supposed to be 2-3 days... it's been almost 2 weeks now...still waiting!

So, What the Fuck is going on?????

Has something changed, besides the price of a stamp?

Priority 2-3 day mail used to be pretty dependable.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 7:09:21 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/27/2006 7:10:20 AM EDT by Orwell84]
Communist mail delivery will always be slow, inefficient, frustrating, and infuriating. This is nothing new, by now you should be used to the horrible service that you get from a communist service provider.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 7:18:51 AM EDT
Common guys it take time to scan every piece of mail that travels through the system.. And with only a couple of locations that can sniff for NBC and xray for explosives. Things are going to get a little backed up.. Be patient its for your own safety!
Top Top