Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/26/2006 3:05:01 PM EDT
the movie Band of Brothers as the best war film...I have dozens which I watch over and over but I decided, at your recommendations, I would buy this series and watch it...I started watching it Friday couldn't walk away...I'm finishing the documentary today.  Extremely powerful, nostalgic and contemplative...my units were never so devoted...  
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 3:13:49 PM EDT
[#1]
IIRC it was filmed in a warehouse, which to me adds to the cool factor.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 3:24:07 PM EDT
[#2]
I LOVE that series.  I guess the only thing bad I would say about it is that it kind of slows down about half way through it.  The first half is absolutely the best war drama on WWII that I have seen.  And it's so much better that it's at least largely based on the truth.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top