Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 2/26/2006 10:44:30 AM EDT
...of Chucky Schumer and Joseph Biden - both of whom were Soooooooo concerned that Alito and/or Roberts would be overly-defferential to the executive branch headed by GWB - as they swallowed whole the BS, Whitewash Report written by the Clinton Justice Department about the slaughter at Mt. Carmel with nary a whimper. The one that stated that NO FBI shots were fired into the compound and that the Davidians comitted suicide by burning Mt. Carmel down onto themselves.

F*@k both of them!
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 10:45:48 AM EDT
uh oh!!!

Link Posted: 2/26/2006 10:46:01 AM EDT
Ahh.. the weekly Waco thread.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 10:47:40 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/26/2006 10:48:07 AM EDT by miamilightning]
Yeah, I've been here long enough to know this has been explored to death, but I only last night had the opportunity to watch it in its entirety and was blown away by the hypocricy of both of those clowns. Had to vent!
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 10:48:18 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Bama-Shooter:
Ahh.. the weekly Waco thread.

Is it that time already ?

I kinda look forward to it..........
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 10:48:51 AM EDT
I posted mine two weeks ago.

Link Posted: 2/26/2006 10:49:24 AM EDT
where did the old one go. The one that had like 500 million pages
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 10:52:30 AM EDT
All I know is that im getting pretty sick and tired of hearing people bash those brave FBI agents who endured hours upon hours of heavy machinegun fire from a bunch of lunatics and psychopaths. I bet it took all their courage to not fire a single shot back at those raving maniacs. Its a good thing they all ended up committing suicide.

:Runs away and ducks for cover:
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 10:53:32 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Wobblin-Goblin:
I posted mine two weeks ago.

We had similar reactions - "Fuuuuuuuuck"
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 10:55:52 AM EDT
I like how ROE came out after nobody really gies a shit anymore. The FBI/media story is permanately engrained in peoples minds that it will be imposible for most to beleive a different story.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 11:03:55 AM EDT

Originally Posted By readytorock556:
I like how ROE came out after nobody really gies a shit anymore. The FBI/media story is permanately engrained in peoples minds that it will be imposible for most to beleive a different story.

"Those cultists were in involved in drugs, molested children and they all commited suicide."
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 11:04:34 AM EDT

Originally Posted By miamilightning:
...of Chucky Schumer and Joseph Biden - both of whom were Soooooooo concerned that Alito and/or Roberts would be overly-defferential to the executive branch headed by GWB - as they swallowed whole the BS, Whitewash Report written by the Clinton Justice Department about the slaughter at Mt. Carmel with nary a whimper. The one that stated that NO FBI shots were fired into the compound and that the Davidians comitted suicide by burning Mt. Carmel down onto themselves.

F*@k both of them!

Feel like you were just removed from "THE MATRIX"?..............

"Welcome........to the real world."

Government is not your friend.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 11:08:35 AM EDT

Originally Posted By thedoctors308:

"Those cultists were in involved in drugs, molested children and they all commited suicide."

I always thought it was he who molested children not they. So one crazy fuck give the govt the authorization to go in and cause a massacre.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 11:11:25 AM EDT

I always thought it was he who molested children not they. So one crazy fuck give the govt the authorization to go in and cause a massacre.

HE molested the children, THEY let it happen. THEY are just as gulity as HE.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 11:17:19 AM EDT
Here it comes.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 11:20:06 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Tanam:
Here it comes.

Yep....
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 11:23:16 AM EDT
I will sae myself the time. Have a nice day guys.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 11:26:19 AM EDT
Very well maybe true, but he (and they) were never given a trial. Many of the same crew at ID later.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 11:32:38 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/26/2006 11:34:01 AM EDT by USGI_45]

Originally Posted By Bama-Shooter:

HE molested the children, THEY let it happen. THEY are just as gulity as HE.

This scares me!

ETA what a waste of post 2k
Top Top