Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/26/2006 10:44:30 AM EDT
...of Chucky Schumer and Joseph Biden - both of whom were Soooooooo concerned that Alito and/or Roberts would be overly-defferential to the executive branch headed by GWB -  as they swallowed whole the BS, Whitewash Report written by the Clinton Justice Department about the slaughter at Mt. Carmel with nary a whimper.  The one that stated that NO FBI shots were fired into the compound and that the Davidians comitted suicide by burning Mt. Carmel down onto themselves.

F*@k both of them!
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 10:45:48 AM EDT
[#1]
uh oh!!!

Link Posted: 2/26/2006 10:46:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Ahh.. the weekly Waco thread.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 10:47:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, I've been here long enough to know this has been explored to death, but I only last night had the opportunity to watch it in its entirety and was blown away by the hypocricy of both of those clowns.  Had to vent!
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 10:48:18 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Ahh.. the weekly Waco thread.

Is it that time already ?

I kinda look forward to it..........
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 10:48:51 AM EDT
[#5]
I posted mine two weeks ago.

Link Posted: 2/26/2006 10:49:24 AM EDT
[#6]
where did the old one go. The one that had like 500 million pages
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 10:52:30 AM EDT
[#7]
All I know is that im getting pretty sick and tired of hearing people bash those brave FBI agents who endured hours upon hours of heavy machinegun fire from a bunch of lunatics and psychopaths. I bet it took all their courage to not fire a single shot back at those raving maniacs. Its a good thing they all ended up committing suicide.

:Runs away and ducks for cover:
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 10:53:32 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I posted mine two weeks ago.

We had similar reactions - "Fuuuuuuuuck"
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 10:55:52 AM EDT
[#9]
I like how ROE came out after nobody really gies a shit anymore. The FBI/media story is permanately engrained in peoples minds that it will be imposible for most to beleive a different story.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 11:03:55 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I like how ROE came out after nobody really gies a shit anymore. The FBI/media story is permanately engrained in peoples minds that it will be imposible for most to beleive a different story.

"Those cultists were in involved in drugs, molested children and they all commited suicide."
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 11:04:34 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
...of Chucky Schumer and Joseph Biden - both of whom were Soooooooo concerned that Alito and/or Roberts would be overly-defferential to the executive branch headed by GWB -  as they swallowed whole the BS, Whitewash Report written by the Clinton Justice Department about the slaughter at Mt. Carmel with nary a whimper.  The one that stated that NO FBI shots were fired into the compound and that the Davidians comitted suicide by burning Mt. Carmel down onto themselves.

F*@k both of them!

Feel like you were just removed from "THE MATRIX"?..............

"Welcome........to the real world."

Government is not your friend.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 11:08:35 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

"Those cultists were in involved in drugs, molested children and they all commited suicide."

I always thought it was he who molested children not they. So one crazy fuck give the govt the authorization to go in and cause a massacre.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 11:11:25 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I always thought it was he who molested children not they. So one crazy fuck give the govt the authorization to go in and cause a massacre.

HE molested the children, THEY let it happen. THEY are just as gulity as HE.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 11:17:19 AM EDT
[#14]
Here it comes.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 11:20:06 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Here it comes.

Yep....
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 11:23:16 AM EDT
[#16]
I will sae myself the time. Have a nice day guys.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 11:26:19 AM EDT
[#17]
Very well maybe true, but he (and they) were never given a trial. Many of the same crew at ID later.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 11:32:38 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

HE molested the children, THEY let it happen. THEY are just as gulity as HE.

This scares me!

ETA what a waste of post 2k
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top