BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 9:27:17 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Full auto is leagle in fl. I just can't afford a DIAS. The cop told us they have to respond to make sure that all the NFA paperwork is in place. I think with enough practice you could bump almost as good as a full auto. I can put 30 in a 3 foot area from 25 yds. It's addictive.

Since when is it their job to investigate a suspected tax evasion?
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 9:28:16 PM EDT
[#2]
AK Bump Video for those who ask...
Joe
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 7:50:55 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Since when is it their job to investigate a suspected tax evasion?

Many states have laws that make machine guns illegal unless they are properly registered in accordance with federal law. In that case, possessing a machine gun without the proper paperwork would be a violation of both state and federal law.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 8:01:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Tag.....for info on how to do this!
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 8:06:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Kinda hard to explain on the comp......put you trigger finger so its pointing perpendicular to the barrel and then using your forward hand, pull the gun away from you. Dont squeeze the trigger, just let the gun go forward into the finger.  The recoil will knock it back but if your still "pulling" it it will keep firing.

Hope it helps ya.......

(I'm not sure where most hold the gun but I think it works better for me when I hold it in the "top of the mag" area.  just me though)
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 8:42:51 AM EDT
[#6]
AR15 bump may take a while to load.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 8:45:14 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Kinda hard to explain on the comp......put you trigger finger so its pointing perpendicular to the barrel and then using your forward hand, pull the gun away from you. Dont squeeze the trigger, just let the gun go forward into the finger.  The recoil will knock it back but if your still "pulling" it it will keep firing.

Hope it helps ya.......

(I'm not sure where most hold the gun but I think it works better for me when I hold it in the "top of the mag" area.  just me though)

We need a Lightbulb above the head smiley.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 8:50:22 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hope it helps ya.......

Did it work for ya?
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 9:11:07 AM EDT
[#9]
I had my 9mm AR fire before it completly chambered when I was bumpfiring. It blew the back part of the shell casing up and lodged the damn bullet in the barrel.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 9:12:17 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 10:46:04 AM EDT
[#11]
i think bump firing is a good way to lose our semiauto's. the politicians and the anti-gunners will love to point out how easy it is to simulate automatic fire with a semi. if people are'nt careful, everywhere will be the way of California, top loading rifles,10 round mags,and pump AR15's. waste of ammo anyway.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 10:50:26 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
i think bump firing is a good way to lose our semiauto's. the politicians and the anti-gunners will love to point out how easy it is to simulate automatic fire with a semi. if people are'nt careful, everywhere will be the way of California, top loading rifles,10 round mags,and pump AR15's. waste of ammo anyway.

Listen, I think bump-firing is the gayest thing since sucking another guy's dick.
However, don't think for a second that the anti-gunners will magically "leave us alone" if w give up this, or that, or whatever.
People like you remind me of the blacks who urged Martin Luther King to not cause trouble, and to just "be quiet" in hopes that they would just be left alone.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 10:57:05 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hope it helps ya.......

Look in the animations
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 10:59:04 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hope it helps ya.......

Did it work for ya?

No but I am going to try it out!

Hey look we gots one!

Link Posted: 3/26/2006 11:03:47 AM EDT
[#15]
I had a few people pretty pissed at me for bump firing my AR. Turns out it was the first day of deer season and I was shooting late in the afternoon. Because of me at least 3 people had deer run off when I started unleashing hell at my range. I could have sworn that it started the next day. I got a pretty good laugh out of it though.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 11:08:41 AM EDT
[#16]
Bumpfire is equivalent to holding a pistol sideways.  Glorification of full auto through movies must be the driving force.

I guess FA doesn't appeal to me because I had enough of it in the Army.  Yes, I did full mags through an A1 many times.  With downrange feedback.  A dedicated automatic rifle like the M249 and M60 are far more effective at normal rifle range while a M2 is better than the M16 for close-up work.  Full auto in the M16 is a last-ditch measure for having the wrong weapon for the conditions.

Thankfully my experience with the Army saved me money on ammo and explaining to the popo about bumping.  Despite the legalities, there will always be problems.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 11:12:10 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Listen, I think bump-firing is the gayest thing since sucking another guy's dick.
However, don't think for a second that the anti-gunners will magically "leave us alone" if w give up this, or that, or whatever.
People like you remind me of the blacks who urged Martin Luther King to not cause trouble, and to just "be quiet" in hopes that they would just be left alone.

But if every poseur with an AR starts bumping at public ranges, on small lots (under 1000 acres, where no one will hear it) and the like, it can only hurt the state of semi-autos.

If you really want to fire full auto, buck up and enlist.  Or save your coins for an organized full auto shoot.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 11:21:23 AM EDT
[#18]
i agree, join up if you want full auto. i did. i agree that all the bad guys will still come for the gunners, but lets not help them out. pompous asses like the doctors308 is the reason people leave this site, because i have an opinion about how people should'nt be shootin that way,he thinks i am just rolling over. well bite me prick. enjoy your sad exsistence here. OUT.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 4:18:53 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

psssst....
Don't tell anyone but we still have AR15's and regular capacity magazines in California.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 4:21:54 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Heck, even real full-auto is over rated.  To each his own...  

bwahahaha.. Spoken like a true kalifornian who can't own the real thing!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top