Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/25/2006 9:52:46 PM EDT
Can't sleep....as usual....pain pills don't work like they used to...

...listening to the wind howl outside, fish tank water, Central running....should go out to the Studio and be constructive....instead....I'm here typing on the laptop...

...at AR15.com....

Anyone else as bored as me?
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 9:53:34 PM EDT
[#1]
IBTL

You need to take that off right now or else you'll be banned...

Didn't you see the sticky?

Didn't you read the rules?
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 9:24:32 AM EDT
[#2]
me either, here alone.....totally.... for the first time in many years... I'm a wreck
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 10:14:32 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
me either, here alone.....totally.... for the first time in many years... I'm a wreck

Well, I wasn't alone....just everyone else was 'snoozing' away!    

I finally got to sleep around 0300 or so....but of course one of my 'little ones' woke up quite early!

Link Posted: 2/26/2006 10:15:30 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
IBTL

You need to take that off right now or else you'll be banned...

Didn't you see the sticky?

Didn't you read the rules?

What'd I miss?
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 10:17:04 AM EDT
[#5]
ARFCOM has contributed to considerable sleep loss and marital strife.

it also impregnated my wife and kicked my dog, then ran away with Wolf Ammo laugh manically
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 10:36:06 AM EDT
[#6]
I slept from 0630 til 1032.    

Link Posted: 2/26/2006 10:36:51 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well, I wasn't alone....just everyone else was 'snoozing' away!    

I finally got to sleep around 0300 or so....but of course one of my 'little ones' woke up quite early!

still haven't slept... I'm a wreck beyong what I've ever been.... revoke my man card if you must..but I have lost in a way I can never replace....

eta: I'm completely alone...I hate it so much
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 10:37:53 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 2:32:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Do you exercise as you can?
Even walking or riding an exercise bike for 30 min. makes me fall asleep in minutes after lying down.
Just a suggestion. Exercise.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 2:37:44 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Do you exercise as you can?
Even walking or riding an exercise bike for 30 min. makes me fall asleep in minutes after lying down.
Just a suggestion. Exercise.

Yeah I usually run 2-4 miles in the morning around 0700 then do pushups, by the time its about 2200 i am about ready to check out.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top