Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 2/25/2006 10:34:48 AM EDT
This is some serious gloves-comes-off shit.

Illegals-advocate group
to stalk Minutemen kids

Day-labor center strikes back at border group,
plans to picket members' homes, schools, jobs

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted: February 25, 2006
1:00 a.m. Eastern

© 2006 WorldNetDaily.com

A Maryland organization that runs four government-funded day-labor hiring centers is training volunteer "legal observers" to videotape members of the Minuteman border security group and to picket their homes, places of work and their children's schools.

"We are going to target them in a specific way," Gustavo Torres, executive director of Casa de Maryland told the Maryland Gazette, speaking of the Minutemen volunteers who have set up a surveillance site across the street to discreetly photograph contractors who pick up day laborers at the center.

Going out with their own cameras will only be the first step his group takes.

"Then we are going to picket their houses, and the schools of their kids, and go to their work," Torres said. "If they are going to do this to us, we are going to respond in the same way, to let people know their neighbors are extremists, that they are anti-immigrant. They are going to hear from us."

The Minuteman Project's "covert" campaign to monitor day labor centers has been in operation for a little over a week. The group, which started with much-publicized efforts to patrol the U.S.-Mexico border and report sightings of illegal aliens to the Border Patrol, has turned its attention to the employers who hire undocumented workers.

"From a national standpoint, we want to close the border down and stop the flow of illegals," said Stephen Schreiman, president of a newly formed Maryland chapter. "We want to do the same thing here, but our approach will be a little different. What we want to do is to basically discourage contractors and businesses from hiring illegals. It's against federal law.

"We're going to go after these [contractors] at the state and local level because these people aren't paying taxes. We're going to take these people and through a vetting process determine which ones are not paying their taxes and doing business in an inappropriate manner and then turn them over to the appropriate authorities for prosecution. That should put a damper on the hiring of illegals."

The most recent annual report for Casa de Maryland, a non-profit, shows $2,771,615 in income for 2004-2005, of which 51 percent was provided by various government agencies. According to its website, the organization's employment program provides day-labor placement for "low-income Latino and African immigrants ... as employers seek to replace permanent workers." "We never ask for documentation," Torres told the New York Times in December. "Our mission is to help anyone in need of service, regardless of their immigration status. We are proud of that."

Casa's operation has not only been blessed by government funding but it has the support of the local business community.

"In this area, the commercial sector hasn't been harmed in the sense of people being deprived from work because of the day laborers being here," said Erwin Mack, executive director of the Takoma⁄Langley Crossroads Development Authority. "Consequently, while there are issues with their right to be in the United States, that's not what we're concerned about. We're concerned that they wait in an area that doesn't hurt our commercial properties.'

That's not good enough for Minuteman's Schreiman who intends to pursue his effort to inform the authorities about unlawful activity and have the law enforced.

And Schreiman's commitment to stay within the law – and the fact there have been no complaints filed with the police over the Minuteman surveillance – isn't good enough for Casa's Torres, who told a Spanish-language newspaper it would be better if the Minutemen did not interfere with Casa. But it is Torres threat to recruit individuals to picket Minuteman members' children at school that has the greatest likelihood to escalate the tense, but so-far peaceful, situation.

"Threatening children like this is outrageous," said Minuteman Civil Defense Corps President Chris Simcox. "Casa de Maryland's funding should be pulled and its contracts cancelled. It is beyond belief that taxpayer dollars are funding this thuggish behavior."

The Maryland Minutemen have their work cut out for them. Takoma Park, site of the Casa day-labor center they've been monitoring, has declared itself a Sanctuary City and prohibits its employees, including police, from arresting illegal aliens or assisting federal immigration authorities.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 10:35:57 AM EDT
They are just stalking the kids of people who protect our country that we wont.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 10:43:42 AM EDT

The most recent annual report for Casa de Maryland, a non-profit, shows $2,771,615 in income for 2004-2005, of which 51 percent was provided by various government agencies. According to its website, the organization's employment program provides day-labor placement for "low-income Latino and African immigrants ... as employers seek to replace permanent workers." "We never ask for documentation," Torres told the New York Times in December. "Our mission is to help anyone in need of service, regardless of their immigration status. We are proud of that."

I love it. So it sounds like the government is paying groups to employ illegals. Interesting.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 10:47:07 AM EDT

Originally Posted By LANCEMAN:

I love it. So it sounds like the government is paying groups to employ illegals. Interesting.

I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 10:47:34 AM EDT
I notice that this is happening in "casa de Maryland". Where everyone is a sheeple libtard. They would'nt dare do something like this in a more gun toting state. I could see people getting shot over some jackass stalking a "right-wingers" kid!

PS- where is Bill the butcher when you need him???????????
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 10:48:28 AM EDT
It seems to me that the "pro-illegals" groups will look worse than the Minuteman groups will... and a lot of political funding is involved. This will probabaly work to the advantage of the Minutemen. It is not hard to imagine what will happen when the pro-illegals show up to do their surveillance of Minutemen's homes and their kid's schools.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 10:49:15 AM EDT
Stalk my kids huh?
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 10:55:25 AM EDT
WorldNet?

If true though, I'd say shots are going to be fired soon.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 10:56:59 AM EDT

Originally Posted By t-stox:
I notice that this is happening in "casa de Maryland". Where everyone is a sheeple libtard. They would'nt dare do something like this in a more gun toting state. I could see people getting shot over some jackass stalking a "right-wingers" kid!

PS- where is Bill the butcher when you need him???????????

Link Posted: 2/25/2006 10:59:47 AM EDT
This crap is getting worse by the week. We should start a volunteer group to protect the children of patriots.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 11:01:58 AM EDT
It's time to draw down and protect your own.

Max
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 11:04:05 AM EDT
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 11:05:53 AM EDT
Hopefully the poster above is right, and this will result in some government cutbacks.
This is exactly the kind of thing Senators like to throw weight around for. (and for good reason)
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 11:06:02 AM EDT

Originally Posted By CSM:
Stalk my kids huh?

I need the target practice.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 11:06:51 AM EDT

And this is a great place to start the fight against them. Go after the .gov funding. Make a stink. Tie politician's names and offices to the money and what is being done with it. Lobby to have the rules changed, so that proper documentation be shown before assistance. Make it loud - Pols hate scandal.

Get 1/2 their funding cut and they'll probably drop altogether.

If that doesn't work, well then, do what ya gotta do...
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 11:08:29 AM EDT
I homeschool and live with four other friend's families on a five acre subdivision. The amount of firepower available to repel stalkers is daunting.

Time to break out the suppressor...............
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 11:13:33 AM EDT
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 11:26:27 AM EDT
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 11:42:44 AM EDT

Originally Posted By drjarhead:
WorldNet?

The story was also printed by the Washington Post this past week. I was reading about it while riding the Metro into DC...
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 12:10:49 PM EDT
don't worry, after a couple of days the illegals will be too lazy to finish the job and go back to siesta and cervesa....
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 12:17:43 PM EDT

Originally Posted By stormwalker:
don't worry, after a couple of days the illegals will be too lazy to finish the job and go back to siesta and cervesa....

Link Posted: 2/25/2006 12:18:22 PM EDT

Originally Posted By drjarhead:
WorldNet?

+1. easiest way to die is to mess with someone's kids.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 12:23:18 PM EDT

They had one in the city of Hoover here. Funded by the local .gov.

Link Posted: 2/25/2006 12:26:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/25/2006 1:15:52 PM EDT by kallnojoy]
Interesting

Google translation, from the www.casademaryland.org website:

Minuteman threatens House of Maryland
By MIRACLES Mele'ndez-It guards
The Latin Time
------------------------------------------
The group of civilians that persecutes the undocumented people, well-known like the Minuteman, appeared this week in Silver Spring in front of the CASA premises of Maryland where the day laborers meet, they affirmed representatives of that communitarian organization.

"Today they arrived and they began to take photos from the workers and until of our employees", the director of CASA, Gustavo said to Monday Towers, to that the presence of the Minuteman did not take him by surprise.

The grouping, just formed in Montgomery, announced the last week that would go to the centers of use of the county to catch the images of the day laborers and light trucks of the contractors - to remove photos is its modality with the purpose of investigating if the businesses work of legal way.

CASA, who directs four centers of use in Maryland, took the announcement as a direct threat against the organization and Towers said that "it would be better than the Minuteman does not put with CASA", to the time that announced that they will respond to the actions of the Minuteman. Wednesday a factory was programmed to enable the people whom they love to serve like "legal observers" of the Minuteman.

At the same time it was made a call to the residents and businesses of the area to resist to the Minuteman. "the best form to show support the workers is contracting them", said Towers.

"This winter has struck it last to the workers. Of one hundred which they meet less in CASA than 10 are contracted every day ", it added.

The Latin Time asked for an interview with the representatives of the Minuteman of Maryland; but until the closing of this edition answer of the organization was not received.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 2:48:24 PM EDT

The Maryland Minutemen have their work cut out for them. Takoma Park, site of the Casa day-labor center they've been monitoring, has declared itself a Sanctuary City and prohibits its employees, including police, from arresting illegal aliens or assisting federal immigration authorities.

WTF is this about?
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 2:52:31 PM EDT
This is going to turn into a shooting war before it is over.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 2:57:56 PM EDT

Originally Posted By TheSneak:

WTF is this about?

It means the local .gov supports illegal aliens in their area.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 2:59:57 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 3:00:59 PM EDT

Originally Posted By The_Beer_Slayer:
they only thing thats going to come of this is a bunch of dead illegals. stalk my family and it's going to get damn ugly damn quick.

Hell, I'm bad ass and I won't go near your house.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 3:02:30 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 3:07:51 PM EDT

911: 911, Whats your emergency.

Caller: There are some strange people taking pictures of kids at the (Insert place)

911: Are they doing any thing else.

Caller: No but I think one of them might be a molester.

I see this happening if they are dumb enough to do this. Mess with me, fine. Bring the kids into this gloves are off.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 3:12:08 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 3:14:16 PM EDT
Funny how they do this in MD where most people don't have CCW.

Try it in Virginia.

Please.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 3:15:52 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 3:17:34 PM EDT

Originally Posted By bblake00:

911: 911, Whats your emergency.

Caller: There are some strange people taking pictures of kids at the (Insert place)

911: Are they doing any thing else.

Caller: No but I think one of them might be a molester.

I see this happening if they are dumb enough to do this.

it had better happen.

what kind of sick fuck follows children around and takes pictures of them? there were some people arrested for that very thing down here a few years back.

btw, why is our government letting illegals do this kind of bullshit? they're fucking illegals! deport them back to the third world shithole known as mexico.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 3:20:34 PM EDT
Step One: Make providing sanctuary to illegal aliens a felony punishible by death..death only.

Step Two: first offence as an illegal alien...4 years in a forced labor camp. Double the penalty for each subsequent offence. IE...4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128 years, that should cover it.

Abort liberals. Now.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 3:21:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/25/2006 3:22:43 PM EDT by Jarhead_22]
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 3:29:28 PM EDT

Originally Posted By bulldog1967:

Try it in Virginia.

Please.

They will.Didn't Herndon and Fairfax,VA have these illegal "work" centers first?
They're only going to try it in the liberal population centers.
Didn't Takoma Park declare itself,let's see...Smoke free,nuclear free,gun free...
Maybe they ought to declare themselves "crimefree".That'll fix things.F'ing @$$holes!
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 3:33:59 PM EDT

Try it in Virginia.

Please.

Another VA poster told me they don't have CCW at all in MD.

Your point is well taken though. I'm not a parent but if someone even tried to mess with my kids? Fuck that!
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 3:38:53 PM EDT
The Pennsylvania/Maryland border is 15 minutes down the road.

Draw them across that border into FREE America (Pennsylvania).

On interstate I-80 in PA there was a huge group of illegals
captured in the back of an eighteen wheeler ,coming from MD.

They were turned in by concerned PA Citizens !

We have a CCW .
This is a "Shall Issue State".

Wake me up when the shooting starts.
If it spills over into PA ,that shooting will get louder ,faster,
more frequent,and have a lot less pausing .
We don't have any mag cap laws here either.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 3:51:15 PM EDT
If they try that around here, the kids could put their hunting experience to good use.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 3:51:26 PM EDT
They can videotape me all they want as long as its in a public place the minute they are outside my home where I would feel threatened by an unwelcome crowd I will call the police, if the police cannot resolve this then I WILL.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 3:56:32 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Bama-Shooter:

Originally Posted By TheSneak:

WTF is this about?

It means the local .gov supports illegal aliens in their area.

It's a losing battle, an obnoxious neighbor near my mother's apartment has an illegal alien "wife", I tried reporting her, no one has done nothing. In 20 years the illegal population will reach 150 million, they are forging a new political force, if I say Civil War is gonna happen or violence will occur I might violate CofC here on this site, if I say it.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 4:03:41 PM EDT

Originally Posted By deej86:

Try it in Virginia.

Please.

Another VA poster told me they don't have CCW at all in MD.

Your point is well taken though. I'm not a parent but if someone even tried to mess with my kids? Fuck that!

We have it. It's may issue and you need to blow some one to get it.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 4:11:11 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 4:17:13 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Jarhead_22:

Originally Posted By bblake00:
We have it. It's may issue and you need to blow some one to get it.

If it's only issued to prosecutors and people the prosecutors are fucking, then you don't have it.

I hope.

even some of them don't get one. It's a pain to get but it can be gotten I know of 4 people that have one. And I only know they have it because I've been interviued by the State Police as part of the application proccess.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 4:20:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/25/2006 4:25:25 PM EDT by The_Sgt_Rock]
Damn....time to draw on these assholes.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 4:24:15 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Napoleon_Tanerite:
This is going to turn into a shooting war before it is over.

I've been saying that for the past few years.

Tick, tick, tick...

Everyday this utter BULL SHIT keeps getting worse and stalking people's kids is a damn fine way to light a match to the whole damn powderkeg.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 4:24:29 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 4:27:24 PM EDT

Try it in Virginia.

Please.

+1
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 4:41:45 PM EDT
I think there is going to be shooting very soon if they are stupid enough to stalk other people's children....
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top