Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 2/24/2006 1:56:11 PM EDT
I'm watching the curling match for Gols with Canada and the Finns. I was looking at the Canadian second, Russ Howard a two time world champion Skip and decided to google him.

Dang, I read the results of the game.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 1:57:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/24/2006 1:58:00 PM EDT by Dusty_C]

Originally Posted By captainpooby:
I'm watching the curling match for Gols with Canada and the Finns. I was looking at the Canadian second, Russ Howard a two time world champion Skip and decided to google him.

Your life is over. You have a vette, a hot woman, and a good job IIRC. But your life is ruined cause you found out who chunked rocks better. We got 3rd what else do you need to know?
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 1:59:01 PM EDT
Damn, I thought you did something like flush a sear down a toilet... I hope you can survive the trauma.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 1:59:41 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Dusty_C:

Your life is over. You have a vette, a hot woman, and a good job IIRC. But your life is ruined cause you found out who chunked rocks better. We got 3rd what else do you need to know?

Dude, I ruined an exciting game, my life isnt over.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 2:01:13 PM EDT

Curling? Exciting? Not following ya.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 2:04:00 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Rakky:

Woah!!! Question of the day - What does a professional sky-diver do for excitement?
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 2:06:32 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 2:07:38 PM EDT

Originally Posted By 4get_No1:

Woah!!! Question of the day - What does a professional sky-diver do for excitement?

Jeebuz H! Tough crowd today!

It may be just curling to you guys but it's a gold medal match in the Olympics with my former country to me!
And I was on my high school curling team!
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 2:09:38 PM EDT

It may be just curling to you guys but it's a gold medal match in the Olympics with my former country to me!

Oh, in that case, Curl Team Curl!!!!
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 2:10:52 PM EDT
That's it?

Damn, I expected, " So I pull out, hammer the throttle and damned if there wasn't some water... Well, the ass end came around and hello Mr. Phone Pole..."

Curling
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 2:11:19 PM EDT

You can take the Canuck out of Canada, but...

Link Posted: 2/24/2006 2:35:18 PM EDT
I kinda expected to hear that the 'Vette crashed into your garage and have pics
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 6:22:50 PM EDT
If there was any thing that would make you want to run out the ass end of a plane in flight it would be addicted to curling!!!!

Were you the broom men,or the curler?

Bob
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 1:00:17 AM EDT
I'm in the poop now .

I just mentioned curling last night and both my kid and my wife said stuff like how GREAT curling is and how "exciting" the games are .

Link Posted: 2/25/2006 1:03:05 AM EDT

DAMN DUDE!!! I thought from reading the title, that you sat down on a 100 watt bulb on your new leather couch!!!

Dont scare me like that again!
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 1:19:59 AM EDT
***Has no freaking idea what the Hell you guys are talking about***
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 1:56:01 AM EDT
My wife does curling, she gets $25 per person. I got to save up for my next AR....
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 2:23:45 AM EDT

Varsity...?
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 5:17:03 AM EDT
Ok, now I see why you're watching it so intently. High School, eh?
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 5:20:53 PM EDT
you're probably watching women's curling just waiting for the chick to scream HAARRRDD!!
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 5:37:30 PM EDT
Top Top