Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/24/2006 7:21:43 AM EDT
i was watching it last night and sam carter was being attacked by a phalanx(?) of goauld and she opens up with a 10" m-16 with an elcan and a cmag! sweeet!!! fired in bursts too!

the day before that, the sg-1 team (reinforced) was off-world fighting these critters called "anuses" (iirc) and they were packing para m249s and m4s with elcans and more cmags...heeheehee gunfire and mayhem galore!!!

these are older shows, btw. before the g36s and p90s.

ETA: they need to add suppressors...
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 8:04:55 AM EDT
[#1]
The old shows were the best,  back when they actually aimed and had some semblance of tactics.

The show has jumped the shark big time. Weapons handling and tactics are right out the window.

aa
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 8:18:36 AM EDT
[#2]
<<<------------------------------

Quoted:
The old shows were the best,  back when they actually aimed and had some semblance of tactics.

The show has jumped the shark big time. Weapons handling and tactics are right out the window.

aa

As much as I love the show I have to agree. It's just not the same without ol Jack! I've watched the show since the pilot and will continue to support it but it has jumped the shark and Atlantis does not help things any. SG-1 has surpassed Star Trek in the longest running sci-fi action series and lets hope there will be a feature film project that brings R.D. Anderson back to the cast. One ca only hope!

JAFFA CREE!
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 9:02:07 AM EDT
[#3]
I dont care for the new episodes much....theyre just OK but nothing to write home about. Im not sure if it has to do w/ story line or the missing characters  (George and Jack). On the bright side I have all of the previous seasons on DVD so Im all set.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 1:31:38 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
i was watching it last night and sam carter was being attacked by a phalanx(?) of goauld and she opens up with a 10" m-16 with an elcan and a cmag! sweeet!!! fired in bursts too!

the day before that, the sg-1 team (reinforced) was off-world fighting these critters called "anuses" (iirc) and they were packing para m249s and m4s with elcans and more cmags...heeheehee gunfire and mayhem galore!!!

these are older shows, btw. before the g36s and p90s.

ETA: they need to add suppressors...

Love this pic.

Link Posted: 2/24/2006 1:33:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Old news, the Carter M4 special.  
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 1:35:02 PM EDT
[#6]
And of course it's an ELCAN, she's Canadian.
The M16 is probably a Dimarco too.  
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 1:44:17 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
And of course it's an ELCAN, she's Canadian.
The M16 is probably a Dimarco Colt Canada too.  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top