Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/24/2006 5:51:33 AM EDT
and who has the best customer service?
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 5:57:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Ammoman, Natchez, Widener's, Midway, MidSouth Shooter's Supply, Botach Tactical, etc...

Do you own pricing okay as your in pretty late on the surplus bulk ammo purchase market.

Mike

ps - I buy all my Black Hills 223/5.56 ammo thru Midway at the present time, as they are reasonable, ship quickly and have timely delivery unlike Fulton and others....

ETA - Botach is CA based, (but call your order in so your sure what ya want is in stock...)
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 5:58:48 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Ammoman, Natchez, Widener's, Midway, MidSouth Shooter's Supply, Botach Tactical, etc...

Do you own pricing okay as your in pretty late on the surplus bulk ammo purchase market.

Mike

ps - I buy all my Black Hills 223/5.56 ammo thru Midway at the present time, as they are resonable, ship quickly and have timely delivery unlike Fulton and others....

thanks for the info
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 6:00:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Natchez has always worked well for me.

Good prices, great service.

Link Posted: 2/24/2006 6:02:54 AM EDT
[#4]
If you can't find the ammunition forums here... you probably can't find the best deals on the internet.  
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 6:05:08 AM EDT
[#5]
I'll make it easy for him

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=16&t=222888

It's updated daily.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 6:05:18 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 6:09:27 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I'll make it easy for him

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=16&t=222888

It's updated daily.

This right here is one of the most valuable resources on ARFCOM.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 6:13:00 AM EDT
[#8]
Botach will rip you off. See my post about hwo they tried to sell me cheap, knock off armor plates instead of the RBR I ordered!
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 6:17:03 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
this has got to be the FIRST time in recorded arfcom history anyone has actually reccomended BOTACH as a vendor

I only listed them because their in CA, where the poster's from.

That said I have made several purchases from them over the years (gas masks, mags, filters etc...) and as I followed my own advice above and CALLED to check availability, I never had any issues with their service or products, hence I listed it.....

Mike

ETA - forgot to mention, I did purchase a case of IMI M855 about 5 years ago from them w/ no issues, it was good ammo
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 6:22:10 AM EDT
[#10]
The best deal depends on the caliber that you are buying. I typically buy from 4 or 5 places. You have to check all of the top ammo retailers to find the best bargain on the particular caliber that you happen to need at that particular moment.  I personally check the ammo availability from the top ammo retailers, nearly every week. If I find what I consider a great deal on any of the numerous calibers that I shoot, I'll pick up a few thousand rounds of it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top