Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 4:13:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 4:42:12 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
What segment of the voting public are they trying to appeal to with this ?

The tinfoil hat ARFcomers who never believe any positive thing about LE unless its captured on video.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 5:10:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Umm...police do not shoot to kill - they shoot to stop (according to the use of force policy of their department).

If a cop says he shot to kill, he just talked himself out of a job and into a grand jury indictment.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 5:12:11 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The "Get shot at by the cops" segment...

Unfortunately that's the truth.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 5:20:28 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The "Get shot at by the cops" segment...

aka "The Democratic base."

Link Posted: 2/23/2006 5:26:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Somebody should take a stick to that pinko son of a bitch and beat to disfigure, rather than to cripple. HOLY CRAP! Why not either disarm the cops, or just send them all to prison now?

I really, really hope the local constables in this buffoon's home town respond appropriately to 911 calls from his residence ("We drove to report, not to intervene.") and to sightings of his automobile exceeding the speed limit ("We wrote to bankrupt, not to admonish.")

Mooooooooooonbat!
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 5:38:37 PM EDT
[#7]
I am never disappointed by the limitless bounds of human stupidity.

No Expert
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 6:00:39 PM EDT
[#8]
I applaud this moron for pushing this assinine bill.  I wish more bleeding heart liberals were so blatant with their whacked out agendas.  I'm tired of the other disingenuous Democraps who try and mask their agendas by paying lip-service to mainstream America.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 8:28:03 PM EDT
[#9]
I told my father about this, and he tells me that this Paterson character is blind!

It's true:

http://nysenatedems.org/members/paterson/

No wonder he doesn't know shit about shooting.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 8:36:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Would be nice if the cops just walk off the job if this passes...

Fucking bullshit...
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top