BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 12:42:41 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
She's got a right to be pissed. You've been dragging this shit out for 7 years. Either dump her or marry her.

Oh, and if you do decide to dump her then don't expect it to be friendly in any way shape or form. The woman has invested 1/3 of her short life with you and you're going to flush that down the toilet. She's going to be hurt and then she's going to be seriously pissed. To an extent, you have it coming. You don't have any plans of marrying her and you know it...but you've dragged the relationship out for years anyways, even though you knew what she wanted. Sounds to me like she's a nice comfortor for you and you're keeping her around for that reason. If she was smart she would have read the writing on the wall and dumped your ass a long time ago so she could find a man who would marry her.

If there's one thing that I hate more than crazy bitches then it's the guys who make them that way.

BIG +1.  Sure, your GF is acting nuts, but it's largely your fault.  You've wasted some of the best years of her life and you don't even care.  All you care about is getting away from her unscathed as you rip out her heart and stomp on it.

Someday you'll grow up and regret this (not dumping her, but the way you've treated her).  I hope it happens before you find another woman to mess up.

Whatever.

She has feet and could have walked at anytime.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 12:45:15 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
She's got a right to be pissed. You've been dragging this shit out for 7 years. Either dump her or marry her.

Oh, and if you do decide to dump her then don't expect it to be friendly in any way shape or form. The woman has invested 1/3 of her short life with you and you're going to flush that down the toilet. She's going to be hurt and then she's going to be seriously pissed. To an extent, you have it coming. You don't have any plans of marrying her and you know it...but you've dragged the relationship out for years anyways, even though you knew what she wanted. Sounds to me like she's a nice comfortor for you and you're keeping her around for that reason. If she was smart she would have read the writing on the wall and dumped your ass a long time ago so she could find a man who would marry her.

If there's one thing that I hate more than crazy bitches then it's the guys who make them that way.

BIG +1.  Sure, your GF is acting nuts, but it's largely your fault.  You've wasted some of the best years of her life and you don't even care.  All you care about is getting away from her unscathed as you rip out her heart and stomp on it.

Someday you'll grow up and regret this (not dumping her, but the way you've treated her).  I hope it happens before you find another woman to mess up.

You guys are nuckin' futz.  She's 22!!!  When should they have gotten married?  When she was 19?!  She sounds like a child to me.  You don't have to marry someone you are dating, and it is NOT his fault that she is a psycho hose beast.  In fact, I'd be inclined to blame her father.  When a chick's nuts, it's almost always the father's fault.  I repeat my previous advice:  GET OUT NOW!!!
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 12:46:37 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Whatever.

As long as the OP lets her think there's a chance, she won't walk, she's got too much invested.  If he doesn't want to marry her, he needs to be a man and break it off.  But it won't be pretty.  It would have been better if he'd dumped her the moment he realized they wanted two very different things out of the relationship.  He strung her along instead, now he'll have to deal with the carnage.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 12:48:36 PM EDT
[#4]
My prediction: there will be a horrible fight, some time apart, they both fuck other people and deny it, feel horrible about it, get back together, and get married due to the rush of emotion that lasts till the divorce about 9 months later.

ASK ME HOW I KNOW!
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 12:50:59 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
My prediction: there will be a horrible fight, some time apart, they both fuck other people and deny it, feel horrible about it, get back together, and get married due to the rush of emotion that lasts till the divorce about 9 months later.

ASK ME HOW I KNOW!

Link Posted: 2/23/2006 12:51:01 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
So I've been with my girl for 7 years since she was 15. I'm 25, she's 23.

For the past 3 years it has been nothing but fighting over getting married, to the point that life together wasn't fun anymore for either of us, but for some reason we kept trying. I kept saying we can't get married when we fight like this, she kept saying, "WHY WON'T YOU #^%$^%$ ASK MEEEE!"

You'd think me having to jump behind a tree to keep from getting run over would have been my big hint a couple years ago, but ya know.

So my bro is 30, been with a girl for 4 months, and is now engaged. My g/f is on her way up for the weekend (she lives 5 hours away now), and I told her he's engaged.

This was then followed by a rage the likes of which no man should ever see.  Hollaring, cussing, top of the lungs screaming at what a POS I am.  I feel bad, I know it's my fault for trying to stick it through and make it work for so long, but it's time for her to be happy too.

So... I'm leaving work early to hide my guns before she gets there cause I'm afraid she may be waiting for me with them when I get home.  She's not a psycho, she's a great girl, just really hurt because we're both finally realizing it's just not going to work.

Any advice?

dood! yer fucked!! I wasnt even gonna comment on this thread, but I am here now.

<----------You
<-------------HER
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 12:53:38 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

ASK ME HOW I KNOW!

Mine lasted like 5 months and one day lol
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 12:55:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 12:56:57 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Whatever.

As long as the OP lets her think there's a chance, she won't walk, she's got too much invested.  If he doesn't want to marry her, he needs to be a man and break it off.  But it won't be pretty.  It would have been better if he'd dumped her the moment he realized they wanted two very different things out of the relationship.  He strung her along instead, now he'll have to deal with the carnage.

She's    23    I'm sure she will be fine. And again she could have walked at anytime.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 12:58:45 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
No offense, but you're a slow learner. Here's hoping you're a faster runner, if you catch my drift.

ETA: Screaming and otherwise pitching a hysterical fit because you won't do what she wants - unless what she's trying to get you to do is pull her bleeding ass out of shark-infested water - is NOT normal. It is pathological, and should not be tolerated. She has done everything but send you a telegram saying that she will make you wish you were dead.

I have never understood the people of both sexes who put up with that shit and think "Everybody argues." Nobody at my house screams or threatens anybody. Nobody calls anybody else ugly names. Nobody makes tearful, tremble-chinned accusations against anybody else. If that stuff is happening in your home or relationship, something is very very wrong. Normal, healthy people do not try to intimidate or manipulate their intimates.

Wise words
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 1:06:06 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
<snip>

She's    23    I'm sure she will be fine. And again she could have walked at anytime.

Dude...

She fell in love with the guy when she was 15 and she's been with him ever since. This has almost certainly been the only boyfriend that she has ever had. She has spent her formative years and her entire adult life with this guy hoping that they would get married. I have 3 sisters and I can tell you that these kinds of things seriously screw with their already screwed up heads. You really can't expect her to have been able to make a rational decision under these circumstances. And when he dumps her, the one thing that you can count on is a long time of bitterness towards men. This shit ain't gonna be pretty. He should have dumped her ass (or at least told her he wasn't going to marry her) the first time she brought it up.

Oh, and it sounds like she has other emotional issues to start with. My oldest sister (I am the oldest child, shes the next oldest) went completely nutso after my mom and step dad divorced and her relationship with her ex-boyfriend was almost EXACTLY like this guy's relationship (fighting, violence, won't break up, been together for years, etc.). That was a real circus to watch.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 1:08:39 PM EDT
[#12]
You need to have a plan. Try this one on for size.

First, I'd hit it one last time. Make her do all the nasty stuff you like. Give it to her in the face and say "this is for you and your daddy!"

Second, I would dump her quickly, just like ripping off a band-aid. Have your stuff packed so you can beat a hasty exit if needed.

Then, change the locks, change your phone numbers and email address, and don't look back.

Your prison sentence is over. Move on to the next one. Oh, yeah, and thank God you had the sense to ask for advice on AR15.com!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 1:08:57 PM EDT
[#13]

So... I'm leaving work early to hide my guns before she gets there cause I'm afraid she may be waiting for me with them when I get home. She's not a psycho, she's a great girl, just really hurt because we're both finally realizing it's just not going to work.

Any advice?

WHAT THE HELL?!?

Run like mad! Stop being the victim and change something, or you'll end up married to her!

ETA: Oh, yea, lemme get out my bleeding heart for the psycho poor victim, who has been strung along by this evil man. He deserves everything. Not marrying someone is reason enough to try to run them over. I'm sure. It's a valid excuse. Honest.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 1:24:30 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:
<snip>

Dude...

She fell in love with the guy when she was 15 and she's been with him ever since. This has almost certainly been the only boyfriend that she has ever had. She has spent her formative years and her entire adult life with this guy hoping that they would get married. I have 3 sisters and I can tell you that these kinds of things seriously screw with their already screwed up heads. You really can't expect her to have been able to make a rational decision under these circumstances. And when he dumps her, the one thing that you can count on is a long time of bitterness towards men. This shit ain't gonna be pretty. He should have dumped her ass (or at least told her he wasn't going to marry her) the first time she brought it up.

Oh, and it sounds like she has other emotional issues to start with. My oldest sister (I am the oldest child, shes the next oldest) went completely nutso after my mom and step dad divorced and her relationship with her ex-boyfriend was almost EXACTLY like this guy's relationship (fighting, violence, won't break up, been together for years, etc.). That was a real circus to watch.

All the more reason to dump the psycho. Because it's not going to get better by putting a ring on the finger.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 1:25:33 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Sure, your GF is acting nuts, but it's largely your fault.

Of course it is. He's the man!

You've wasted some of the best years of her life and you don't even care.

He's the one who has wasted her life?
No responsibility on her part. He wasted HER life.
And his doesn't matter.
Somehow I don't think he has been dragging this out for 7 years only to "waste her life."

All you care about is getting away from her unscathed

Hell yes. Who in their right mind wouldn't.
And why is that?  
Hmmm....?
Maybe it is because so few men are able to escaped "unscathed".
And why is that?
Maybe because you are mostly all nuts.

Myabe she should have moved on a long time ago.
But hey, that would require her to act responsibly. Like an adult. But hey, she's a woman girl. She shouldn't have to worry about that. LMAO.

as you rip out her heart and stomp on it.

Yeah, marry her instead. That's the answer.

Yeah, they never get messed up on their own.
Always a man's fault.
Goes without saying.

You all crack me up.
I am starting to understand the Oprah BS now. It is your daily counseling session for those that cannot afford their own, can't take the time out from their drama queen bullshit to go, or just need reinforcement for their own ridiculous point of view.

I love these threads!

Link Posted: 2/23/2006 1:30:06 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 1:33:26 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

GO!  RUN!!

GET TO THE CHOPPAAA!!!

Link Posted: 2/23/2006 1:34:24 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:
img.photobucket.com/albums/v236/MolonLabe/ahnold_gun.jpg

GO!  RUN!!

GET TO THE CHOPPAAA!!!

Best post ever.  
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 1:38:35 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
<snip>

Dude...

All the more reason to dump the psycho. Because it's not going to get better by putting a ring on the finger.

Well, I never said that he should marry her. Actually I said he should hav dumped her the first time she asked when he was going to marry her.

All's I'm saying is that he's partly responsible for this mess. He held onto her long after he knew that the relationship was going sour because of their different goals and now he's going to have to deal with the fallout. I've got no sympathy for him on this one.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 1:39:44 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
I love these threads!

So do I.
This chick is 23!!!!
- thats NOT her whole "life"
- she uses ranting, pouting and intimidation to try to force her "ideals", clearly showing she is immature and not stable enough for a true relationship
- she is only interested in having her "princess day" wedding, REALM is just the meat to stand at the alter
- 23 & 25 are WAY too young to be getting married anyways

SIIHPAPP, then send her home and get on with your life!
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 1:40:35 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
[img=img.photobucket.com/albums/v236/MolonLabe/ahnold_gun.jpg]img.photobucket.com/albums/v236/MolonLabe/ahnold_gun.jpg

GO!  RUN!!

GET TO THE CHOPPAAA!!!

Too funny.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 1:40:45 PM EDT
[#22]
Run Forest Run. Why waste the time if you are not going to marry her. At least play the field dude...
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 1:44:20 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
I have never understood the people of both sexes who put up with that shit and think "Everybody argues." Nobody at my house screams or threatens anybody. Nobody calls anybody else ugly names. Nobody makes tearful, tremble-chinned accusations against anybody else. If that stuff is happening in your home or relationship, something is very very wrong. Normal, healthy people do not try to intimidate or manipulate their intimates.

+1
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 1:47:54 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I love these threads!

So do I.
This chick is 23!!!!
- thats NOT her whole "life"
- she uses ranting, pouting and intimidation to try to force her "ideals", clearly showing she is immature and not stable enough for a true relationship
- she is only interested in having her "princess day" wedding, REALM is just the meat to stand at the alter
- 23 & 25 are WAY too young to be getting married anyways

SIIHPAPP, then send her home and get on with your life!

Yep, I got married at 22 and at 24,  And divorced at 23 and at 25!
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 1:48:33 PM EDT
[#25]
I went through this not very long ago myself....

We dated for about 2.5 years... She wanted to get marryed as soon as she finished school and was working. I din't want to get marryed untill I was done going to school and had a job as well. She was not going for that. Every time one of our friends would get marryed I would get a guilt trip about it. Finally it came down to her giving me a date that we had to be engaged by or she was moving on. I told her I didn't agree with that... because personally I refuse to get engaged so someone that I cannot support.

So we ended up taking a break... during which time she started seeing another guy and then telling me about it... she was trying to do this to make me rush back to her and ask her to marry me... well it didn't happen that way. I left for one week and when I got back she told me our relationship was over and she is with the new guy.

This is probably the hardest thig that I have gone through up to this point in my life but its better to be single than to be constantly stressed out in a relationship.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 1:52:13 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

GO!  RUN!!

GET TO THE CHOPPAAA!!!

Thats the best "Get out!" caption I've seen yet!  I give you 10 points for originality and I challenege anyone else to top it.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 1:53:00 PM EDT
[#27]
I dunno I mean if the only thing  you fight over is getting married - sounds like YOU might have been the problem.

After 7 years, a women is going to want to get married. How do you think it feels if some one you love so much doesnt want to marry you? Why not?

You are always going to have some fights. It just happens. But sounds like to me you strung her along too long. If you didnt have any intention of marrying her, you should have bailed much sooner.

That said - good luck to both you in the future.

ETA - I agree with motown_steve
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 1:55:15 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 1:58:51 PM EDT
[#29]
She needs your help, explain that she is a whore for sleeping with you before marriage and that she wasted her virginity on you.  Then ditch the nice girl you have and find yourself a crack whore who has been stuffed by a hundred different cocks and comes with a side of STDs. Sound great.hinking.gif

Link Posted: 2/23/2006 2:00:08 PM EDT
[#30]
Marrying someone as the result of an ultimatum will end in flames. If the only reason you would ask would be to appease her, dont. If you genuinely love the woman and know in your heart she is the only person you will spend your entire life with, then marry her. Anything less than 100% total commitment will end with a lot of regret...from both of you. Honesty is the best policy....at least in the long run.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 2:00:08 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
She needs your help, explain that she is a whore for sleeping with you before marriage and that she wasted her virginity on you.  Then ditch the nice girl you have and find yourself a crack whore who has been stuffed by a hundred different cocks and comes with a side of STDs. Sound great.

You must have missed the yelling, screaming, and trying to run over part.

Nice girl? Are you kidding?
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 2:06:19 PM EDT
[#32]
I'm thinkin you both wasted 7 years on something that could have been dealt with a lot sooner.  Must be something in both the family trees that discourage marriage.....something like divorce(s).

Good luck, and I mean it.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 2:06:32 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

So we ended up taking a break... during which time she started seeing another guy and then telling me about it... she was trying to do this to make me rush back to her and ask her to marry me... well it didn't happen that way. I left for one week and when I got back she told me our relationship was over and she is with the new guy.

Yeah, why do women so that shit?
No decent man is going to ever have anything to do with them again.
The only thing that would take them back would be a dickless loser. IOW someone they will never have any respect for anyhow.

Link Posted: 2/23/2006 2:09:19 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 2:10:06 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
Go ahead and marry her, she'll settle down and make a great wife...
OK, that was bull.  Get her the hell out of your life in the next five minutes.

Link Posted: 2/23/2006 2:11:16 PM EDT
[#36]
If she acting as crazy as you say, and if you are going to dump her, do the following:

1. Change your locks NOW.

2.  Don't be alone with her before, during, or after you tell her it's over.  You will NEED an alibi when she makes the false rape complaint.

3.  Get a locking gas cap for your vehicle.

Angry women are capable of anything.  That's not a slam against women, but the fact is that men play too nicely in these situations and aren't prepared for how mean a dumped woman can be.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 2:11:53 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
I dunno I mean if the only thing  you fight over is getting married - sounds like YOU might have been the problem.

After 7 years, a women is going to want to get married. How do you think it feels if some one you love so much doesnt want to marry you? Why not?

You are always going to have some fights. It just happens. But sounds like to me you strung her along too long. If you didnt have any intention of marrying her, you should have bailed much sooner.

That said - good luck to both you in the future.

I was thinking the same thing.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 2:27:52 PM EDT
[#38]
You're at the point where it can't continue on like that forever. Either marry her or move on.

I went through this a few years ago with a guy, and we got to that point and we broke up. He joined the military. I was heartbroken for a long time, but I eventually moved on.

My current bf went through this thing right before me. He dated this girl for 3.5 years when the point came: they wanted different things, and she wouldn't compromise with him on anything, and he had to say it wasn't working anymore and move on.

That security blanket is nice, but it has to be shed sometime. Do it soon. You owe it to both of you. She should have walked a long time ago if marriage is her objective / what you definitely don't want.

Link Posted: 2/23/2006 2:45:59 PM EDT
[#39]
You honestly didn't think you wouldn't have to pay for all that free milk did you??

Be a man and either accept realty for what it is and marry her or move on and don't do this again.

Just because someone else is doing something wrong , to your advantage, doesn't mean you should take advantage of it.

This may be to far gone to be a good marriage but you should do the right thing, admit you aren't interested in marraige and move on.

Ask yourself if all that free milk was worth all this mess? And remember that the next time some girl who doesn't have enough self respect to keep her pants up offers you something 'free'.

Link Posted: 2/23/2006 2:47:23 PM EDT
[#40]
Bwahahahahaha!

Quoted:
Now, to play the devil's advocate....

What the hell did you expect?

I dunno...   maybe someone who is legally and nominally an adult to act like it without throwing a tantrum?

She is a woman, who probably always dreamed of getting married.

Point.

She obviously decided long ago she wanted to marry YOU.

Good for her.

She probably saw all of her friends get married, and start families.

Awww, isn't that precious.

It is no wonder she gets cranky.

Irrelevant. Not getting what you want is no excuse for 'crankiness'.

Was she like this before she wanted to get married?  I doubt it.

I'd bet $1 she was. She was just better at HIDING it.

If you have been leading her on for the past several years, then you are an ass.

Leading her on? Wha...? I do agree that if they had agreed to get married and he's backing out... well he shouldn't have done that. Otherwise, I don't understand the concept that some people have that there's some kind of implicit marriage agreement when you're exclusively dating someone. That being said, I think her behavior is an indicator of things to come if they had gotten married or will get married in the future. In a way he's lucky; time to bail on this lunatic now.

If you don't want to marry her, then you must break it off ASAP.

I can wholeheartedly agree with this. It's obvious that she wants different things than he does. Personally, I'm of the opinion that most people shouldn't get married until 30, maybe 25 in some cases.

If you think you could marry her, what is stopping you?

Uhhh, the allusion that he made to her trying to run him over with a car is a good reason.

To the original poster:

You're a goob in the first place for spending 7 years with her from 18-25. It's during those years that you should be out meeting and dating lots of nice young ladies, not saddled with a 7 year 'committed' relationship. The same goes for her too.

Also, I want you to expound on this whole thing with you dodging behind a tree to avoid getting run over. Did she try to run you down with her car? WTF?
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 2:54:47 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Sure, your GF is acting nuts, but it's largely your fault.

Of course it is. He's the man!

You've wasted some of the best years of her life and you don't even care.

He's the one who has wasted her life?
No responsibility on her part. He wasted HER life.
And his doesn't matter.
Somehow I don't think he has been dragging this out for 7 years only to "waste her life."

All you care about is getting away from her unscathed

Hell yes. Who in their right mind wouldn't.
And why is that?  
Hmmm....?
Maybe it is because so few men are able to escaped "unscathed".
And why is that?
Maybe because you are mostly all nuts.

Myabe she should have moved on a long time ago.
But hey, that would require her to act responsibly. Like an adult. But hey, she's a woman girl. She shouldn't have to worry about that. LMAO.

as you rip out her heart and stomp on it.

Yeah, marry her instead. That's the answer.

Yeah, they never get messed up on their own.
Always a man's fault.
Goes without saying.

You all crack me up.
I am starting to understand the Oprah BS now. It is your daily counseling session for those that cannot afford their own, can't take the time out from their drama queen bullshit to go, or just need reinforcement for their own ridiculous point of view.

I love these threads!

In every one of these type of threads drjarhead is dead-on right.

I guess the guy in the relationship must have kidnapped her and kept her chained up in his basement for 7 years.  She couldn't leave.  

She has no responsibility for her life.

It must suck being an impotent person who has no control of her life.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 3:01:36 PM EDT
[#42]

Billy: I'm scared Poncho.
Poncho: Bullshit. You ain't afraid of no man.
Billy: There's something out there waiting for us, and it ain't no man. We're all gonna die.
Get to zee choppaaa! Eet's all facking boolsheet!
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 3:05:48 PM EDT
[#43]

She's not a psycho,

wrong!
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 3:08:31 PM EDT
[#44]
I hope the fucking you've been getting has been worth the fucking you're about to get. Change the locks my ass. You need to go witness protection. She's going to hate you either way. Throw in a couple of kids seven or eight years old, a thirty year mortagage, couple of car payments, three of four credit cards maxed out, then figure out she's a psycho. It'll be better then.

rk
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 3:09:15 PM EDT
[#45]
I told my girlfriend every time she mentions getting married, I push my proposal back three months. "Babe, all my friends are getting married, and I was..." "THREE MONTHS!" She stopped after a while. She knows its just a joke and I love her to death, but she knows I'll ask when we're both ready. Edit to add: Your old lady acts like she is still 15.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 3:16:15 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

GO!  RUN!!

GET TO THE CHOPPAAA!!!

Thats the best "Get out!" caption I've seen yet!  I give you 10 points for originality and I challenege anyone else to top it.

Link Posted: 2/23/2006 3:20:50 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
If she acting as crazy as you say, and if you are going to dump her, do the following:

1. Change your locks NOW.

2.  Don't be alone with her before, during, or after you tell her it's over.  You will NEED an alibi when she makes the false rape complaint.

3.  Get a locking gas cap for your vehicle.

Angry women are capable of anything.  That's not a slam against women, but the fact is that men play too nicely in these situations and aren't prepared for how mean a dumped woman can be.

Women are vindictive. has
Once they feel they were wronged they pull out all the stops and bless the poor sucker who gets in their way.  hainsawkill.gif
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 3:22:09 PM EDT
[#48]
Time to loose her.  If she loved you she wouldn't take it out on you.  I'd be saying "ta ta."
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 3:23:52 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
So... I'm leaving work early to hide my guns before she gets there cause I'm afraid she may be waiting for me with them when I get home.  
Any advice?

what about knives, hatchets, swingblades, chainsaws, tomahawks, swords, piano wire?
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 3:26:23 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top