Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/23/2006 8:28:30 AM EDT
OK folks!

Here is the skinny on the upcoming .50 cal fun shoot. It will be held April 1, 2006 That is a Saturday. The range will be open Friday the day before for pratice to anyone who would like to have some trigger time.

Saturday 9AM-10AM pratice will be available. The fun match will start at 10AM

The cost break down is as follows.
Club membership (optional) $50 per year.

Targets at 1,000 yards or 1 mile
member targets $15 per target
non-member targets $20 per target

Here is the link to the range. http://www.coshoctonchamber.com/ohio1000.htm
The owners name is Tom Sarver
Phone
Home 740-545-5002
cell 740-502-6530

My contact information is as follows.
Nick
phone
home 330-674-3244
cell 330-390-0021
email [email protected]

So Ladies and gents, dig out your rifles! Dust off your scopes! Load up some ammo! Get your road maps to Ohio out! thumbwink thumbwink

We are as of tonight a GO for the shoot!

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. I will be assisting Tom in getting this up and running.

Link Posted: 2/23/2006 8:37:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Dang, can you push that back till Aug.? Shipping date on my Action is May 8 I'm told. That puts me at about the end of June for first shot.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top