Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/23/2006 4:32:25 AM EDT
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 4:41:14 AM EDT
[#1]
What would the day be without our dose of stupid from the President of Iran??
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 4:50:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Yep. We have bombs that can level cities and vaporize a couple of blocks at a time, but we can't completely take down a mosque.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 4:51:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Shit, why not?

BUSH bombed the New Orleans levees! What's to stop him from bombing a mosque?

Louis Farrakhan saw it with his own eyes!
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 4:54:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Just proves how STUPID that FUCKER is.  Yep.....he's right.  We blew up the place up so that we'd enrage the diaper heads even more and put our own troops at greater risk.  They have our strategy all figured out.  Man....no wonder these savages still live in the stone age.  IQ's of apes.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 4:55:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Given the crappy construction of that mosque, a 2000lb JDAM would have turned the mosque to dust and obliterated the two minerettes and left a nice 20 foot crater.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 5:01:06 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Just proves how STUPID that FUCKER is.  Yep.....he's right.  We blew up the place up so that we'd enrage the diaper heads even more and put our own troops at greater risk.  They have our strategy all figured out.  Man....no wonder these savages still live in the stone age.  IQ's of apes.

I agree 100%, but the sad thing is that the majority of the Muslim world will believe him.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 5:13:01 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 5:31:03 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

I would disagree, he is fairly intelligent in what he is doing.  Look at the current "cartoon" riots.  Imagine how many muslims he can get to go berserk, riot, and kill other muslims and non-muslims by directing the blame at the US and Israel instead of where it belongs.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 5:32:53 AM EDT
[#9]
We need to take this guy out, permantently.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 5:36:36 AM EDT
[#10]
We blew it up to help rebuild it
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 5:41:59 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 5:44:00 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
We need to take this guy out, permantently.

Agreed.  
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 5:46:19 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Radical Iraqi Shi'ite cleric Muqtada al-Sadr, who cut short a visit to Lebanon to return to Iraq after the blast, said blame must be laid either with the Americans or the Iraqi government.

WTF? How about laying blame with the lowlife fucks who blew up your mosque?!
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 5:49:54 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Big +1 nothing but ignorant religious savages who are never going to be friends of the "Great Satan or the Zionist enemy".  F'n Ridiculous!
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 5:50:00 AM EDT
[#15]
Hell, the prediction that Iran would say that was made on Arfcom yesterday morning.

I'm surprised it took Iran this long to say their crap...
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 5:52:10 AM EDT
[#16]
Iran has funded insurgents throughout Iraq since we got there.

Think about that.

They probably sponsored it themselves to insure a UNstable Iraq.

They DON'T want a fledgling democracy right next door.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 6:06:42 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Radical Iraqi Shi'ite cleric Muqtada al-Sadr, who cut short a visit to Lebanon to return to Iraq after the blast, said blame must be laid either with the Americans or the Iraqi government.

man, we shoulda killed that pillsbury doughboy motherfucker when we had the chance!

wtf is sistani gonna do? if he comes out and says the suunis or aq did it, we're golden and mookie will be in the shit. if he sits there like a black blob and lets mookie get away with it, we're just gonna see more shit that will get more of our guys killed in that area.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 6:34:50 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

It would be like a day without sunshine.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 6:41:23 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Do you really think HE believes that? He wants other muslims to believe that to support his cause, which is the destruction of the US and Israel.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 6:42:14 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 7:04:55 AM EDT
[#21]
Boy they are some sharp cookies, how did they ever figure it out
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 7:13:19 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It would be like a day without sunshine.

Canned sunshine?

Good one!
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 7:15:50 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Think about that.

Bingo.

And this is why I do not understand the muslim world. Muslim insurgents did this. Muslim insurgents have killed thousands of OTHER muslim people in Iraq. Muslim insurgents cut off more muslim heads than white devil heads.

So why in the hell won't most muslims tell them to FOAD???

Why is there such a reluctance to say ANYTHING negative about the people who don't give a damn if they kill other muslims? How can their "struggle against the occupation" be believed when they spend most of their time killing fellow muslims and seeking to oppress them???

Link Posted: 2/23/2006 7:16:24 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Brother, ain't that the truth!

He's almost as bad as Al Gore.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 7:16:29 AM EDT
[#25]
Damn Andy, when are you Brits gonna get in on some of this zionist dog action?

I'm sure we Americans would welcome the help of our oldest and closest friends.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 7:26:02 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 8:15:05 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 8:20:42 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Damn Andy, when are you Brits gonna get in on some of this zionist dog action?

I'm sure we Americans would welcome the help of our oldest and closest friends.

If/when the SHTF we'll be there for you guys, we always are.

Any airstrikes with the B2's would be from RAF Fairford or Diego Garcia.

ANdy

Maybe we hit the mosque/shrine with a B2 strike.  Yeah lets say that so that you guys get some of the credit/blame.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 8:56:35 AM EDT
[#29]

Think about that.

That is exactly correct. Iran has been trying to get the Shiites and Sunnis at each others throats since the war ended. And that is the only reason that it was done.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 9:27:32 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Given the crappy construction of that mosque, a 2000lb JDAM would have turned the mosque to dust and obliterated the two minerettes and left a nice 20 foot crater.

I have a dream....
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 9:31:40 AM EDT
[#31]
I knew the Mossad and the CIA were up to something! I got a linky from Moonbat central that kinda fills in the blanks-

"Tanning Salons overbooked, Iman Ayatoola Kookiemammy sees disturbing trend" - (AP- posted 1 hour 33 mins ago)  
In a disturbing trend, it seems many pastey white males with jarhead haircuts and yellow shooting glasses have been flooding into local Washinton D.C. tanning salons. "I belive this is a part of the CIA's training" said Kookiemammy, "They need to look more like the Arab so they begin by getting nice tans and empting the local CVS of Black hair dye" Then, the iman insists, they learn to speak Arabic and learn how to bomb Mosques and kill Peaceful freedom fighters. "There is no limit to the Evil of the CIA, They even stop brushing their teeth and using deoderant is order to blend in better with the local Insurgents, This is a clear violation of the U.N. convention on lawful combatants. It states the no Soldier may smell or have bad breath unless they are Terroris......er i mean freedom fighters." The Secretary General, Coughy Assan, also echoed similiar concerns saying "This is teh worst form of Islamophobia i have ever seen".

See? I knew it i fucking knew it! But will the MSM pick up this story? NOOOOOO! thank God for Moonbatcentral.com! I just can't wait till they finally catch one of these "cia spooks" planting a bomb in a super holy Mosque or tomb then drag him out for all the world to see! I guess they'll have to let that tan fade first though.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 9:32:22 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Do you really think HE believes that? He wants other muslims to believe that to support his cause, which is the destruction of the US and Israel.

+1

This guy isn't stupid at all.

His government is VERY UNPOPULAR in Iran, and his "defiance" towards the west on their nuclear program has really given him a lot of populatory at home, which has only been stretgthend by the enigneered catroon "outrage" and now he is trying to tack this event onto it as well.

Link Posted: 2/23/2006 1:35:01 PM EDT
[#33]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top