Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 2/22/2006 1:59:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/22/2006 1:59:38 PM EDT by MagKnightX]

"Dear Mr. [removed. NO STALKING ME!!!!111],

We regret to inform you that, upon review of your application, transcript, and test scores, we are unable to accept you as a student of Virginia Commonwealth University for the Fall 2006 semester.

However, we invite you to, after attending at least 1 semester at another accredited university, resubmit your application with a further transcript to Virginia Commonwealth University, and we will be happy to review again your application. We hope that you continue to strive for a position among our dynamic University.

Yours,

[Name removed]
Director of Admissions"

<­BR>

­

Just kidding, I got in. I'm happy.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 2:22:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/22/2006 2:26:48 PM EDT by ffsparky26]
Congratulations on getting into VCU.

What will you be studying there?

They have a good Biomedical Engineering Program, undergraduate and graduate. They even have a graduated Ph.D Biomed Eng / M.D Program.

edite cus of fat fingers
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 2:22:55 PM EDT
congrats!
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 5:29:46 PM EDT

Originally Posted By ffsparky26:
Congratulations on getting into VCU.

What will you be studying there?

They have a good Biomedical Engineering Program, undergraduate and graduate. They even have a graduated Ph.D Biomed Eng / M.D Program.

edite cus of fat fingers

I dunno what I'll major in, I was accepted as undecided, and I'll probably take a variety of courses for the first semester or two. I've got a few things I'm trying to decide between.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 6:45:57 PM EDT
Congratulations. Don't waste your time on www.ar15.com during school. You can do that when you get a full-time job.
Top Top