Link Posted: 2/22/2006 7:16:57 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
i1.tinypic.com/oa95vl.jpg

Nipples!

No - NO NIPPLES. look close, you DO NOT see nipples. If you see nipples it is your imagination filling in the blank space. I WOULD NOT post a photo of nipples. Sheesh....

I'm certainly not complaining, but after careful (and I mean careful ) analysis, I've come to the conclusion that there is definately a nipple showing.

Houston, we have confirmed the presence of nipple. I repeat, we have confirmed the presence of nipple. Over.

Sorry to say this, but you ARE NOT LOOKING CLOSE ENOUGH!!  That IS NOT a nipple.  

Why would I post a pic with a nipple showing when I know it is a violation?  I would not do such a thing.  What you see is an anomaly in the clothing that appears to be a nipple but in fact is just part of the ribbing folded down over the areola.

Again it is NOT a nipple.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 7:16:59 AM EDT
[#3]
That 5 pixel by 5 pixel digitalization of a nipple is going to get thsi thread locked.

Link Posted: 2/22/2006 7:17:20 AM EDT
[#4]
IBTL
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 7:17:32 AM EDT
[#5]
IBTL.

Av.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 7:18:02 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I like the outfits on the male Speed Skaters....nice "package" they got.  Highlights it very well!

tight butts and thighs that could crush glass.  ... oh my!

woot!

Dangit, Daisy..........lol.......start  your own perverted thread......
j/k
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 7:19:30 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I like the outfits on the male Speed Skaters....nice "package" they got.  Highlights it very well!

woot!

Dangit, Daisy..........lol.......start  your own perverted thread......

I would Jarhead, but it wouldn't get nearly the amount of attention that this thread is getting.  Especially with the added "feature" as of late.

lol
j/k

Link Posted: 2/22/2006 7:22:58 AM EDT
[#8]
I have seen NO WARDROBE MALFUNCTIONS in these pics......nothing to see here......please move along.........
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 7:26:27 AM EDT
[#9]
it's not nipples, it's Historical Nudity!
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 8:27:21 AM EDT
[#10]
IBTL
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 8:55:42 AM EDT
[#11]
You are so going down...
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 9:10:37 AM EDT
[#12]
Sasha Cohen is so nice, I'd hit it twice.

Sarah Meier has legs like the Empire State building.  

Oh yeah, I almost forgot.    IBTL.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 9:16:14 AM EDT
[#13]
Nipplegate...Blame Tonya Harding!!!!
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 9:17:57 AM EDT
[#14]
One of the few reasons to watch the winter Olympics.

I'm still in love with Kristie Yamaguchi.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 9:33:32 AM EDT
[#15]
I knew one in College we did some tripple axles etc, in the nude thats all i have to say about that!!
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 9:45:06 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

woot!

Too bad they like a stiff pole as much as you do....
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 9:48:47 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
i1.tinypic.com/oa95vl.jpg

Nipples!

No - NO NIPPLES. look close, you DO NOT see nipples. If you see nipples it is your imagination filling in the blank space. I WOULD NOT post a photo of nipples. Sheesh....

I'm certainly not complaining, but after careful (and I mean careful ) analysis, I've come to the conclusion that there is definately a nipple showing.

Houston, we have confirmed the presence of nipple. I repeat, we have confirmed the presence of nipple. Over.

Sorry to say this, but you ARE NOT LOOKING CLOSE ENOUGH!!  That IS NOT a nipple.  

Why would I post a pic with a nipple showing when I know it is a violation?  I would not do such a thing.  What you see is an anomaly in the clothing that appears to be a nipple but in fact is just part of the ribbing folded down over the areola.

Again it is NOT a nipple.

He's right.  It's not a nipple.

Link Posted: 2/22/2006 9:49:37 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

woot!

Too bad they like a stiff pole as much as you do....

My wife got pissed when I called it "The Olympic Gay Men's Event".  

I'm sorry but there is a higher than average probabilty that they stray off the reservation.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 9:54:19 AM EDT
[#19]
IBTL
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 9:58:20 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Yup. I married one.

Me too.  IT's great to be a goalie.  And to be just as flexible as my figure skater wife!!!!

Link Posted: 2/22/2006 11:39:37 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 11:52:48 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

...well I'm no lezzie Bob but...

Isn't that for gymnastics?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top