Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 2/21/2006 5:25:22 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 5:28:58 PM EDT
[#1]
I've got a real shuriken that is probably 300 years old.

My fencing instructor (Japanese) literally had hundreds of them along with a few hundred pre Meiji swords, full sets of armor, long bows, spears and well you get the picture.

He gave one to each of his personal students when we reached black belt level.

He was decendent of the Samurai family Taira and inhereted a lot of cool stuff.

ETA: Pictures.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 5:31:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Some of my game worn hockey jerseys qualify. Probably the coolest is the Red Wings #15 Mike Ramsey. His time in Detroit wasn't all that memorable but he played on the 1980 Miracle on Ice team and that means a lot to me.

I also have some coins that were brought up from a British boat wreck in the Caribbean that I got on vacation down there.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 5:33:52 PM EDT
[#3]
A NY Rangers jersey made for Wayne Gretzky, team issued w/ team stamp, unworn/unused.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 5:35:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Something that has meaning to be is my fathers regimental sword that he gave to me and I used when serving in the family regiment.

The coolest item I have (from a historical persepctive) is a 1917 trench map of the area immediate around Ypres from the Passchendaele battles of WW1 - some of the most horrific trench warfare in human history. From a history book complied from survivor's diaries and descriptions, I've been able to match specific events and individuals to specific locations on the map.  It's amazing, and very sobering.
(I believe a trench map of this area from that time period is extremely rare - and was amazed to find it, since I've always been very interested in Passchendaele)
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 5:36:08 PM EDT
[#5]
A baseball autographed by Ted Williams.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 5:37:03 PM EDT
[#6]
My ubber cool collection of majic nose goblins.
actually my complete set of dominos pizza noid figurines
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 5:37:22 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I don't know anybody who doesn't collect SOMETHING.

I seem to mostly collect electronic gadgets.   Nothing relally remarkable in the pile, though, in terms
of rarity or collectibility.

But I also collect US military insignia, medals, and ribbons,   in a limited fashion.

So, probably my single coolest and rarest possession in my collection is the ribbon for the
Congressional Medal of Honor.

Not the medal, just the ribbon.     It sits at the top of my complete, for display only,  USAF
ribbon pack.   It represents every ribbon that was authorized for wear on the USAF uniform as
of the time that I assembled it, a few years ago.     No single person could POSSIBLY have
earned every ribbon in the pack,  of course.    

Yes, they're in proper rank orer of precedence.   I'm a stickler for that.

For those who may be thinking along those lines,  no, it's NOT illegal to have the MOH ribbon
or even the MOH medal.    It's not illegal to display it.     But it's not legal to sell it or buy it,
if you're not authorized to do so,  courtesy of a law change a few years ago.    It's also not legal
to wear ANY military decoration you haven't earned.   with exceptions made for such things as
educational, historical, or theatrical use.      But it would be illegal to wear these decorations
with any intent to make anyone believe that I'd earned them if I haven't earned them.

Never have done that, never will.

I got the MOH ribbon from one of my very best friends who bought a couple of them about 20
years ago when they weren't hard to get at all.  

After Gulf War 1, he attended a costume party in full, accurate Army Lt. General's uniform,
with all appropriate ribbons and badges including his MOH ribbon,   with Saddam Hussein's head
on a platter.   It looked GOOD.    Technically, even today that would be legal to do as there was
no intent or presumption (in context)  that the wearing or display of the awards was intended to
make anyone believe that the wearer was authorized.     It was a costume party and his costume
was a 100 percent accurate general officer's uniform,  highly decorated, and correct in every
detail, but still obviously a halloween costume,  but worn with pride and respect for the uniform,
its decorations, and those who wear it or have worn it and earned it.

CJ

He may have been Army, but you can bet your ass Audie Murphy would have.

-Ben
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 5:37:30 PM EDT
[#8]
I have lots of collectable WWII items being of German decent and also married to a German. My Mother-in-law gave me lots of family items from the war since she knew I had an interest in such things and they would be in safe hands.

My rarest I guess would be a brick I removed from the remains of Hitlers house in Berchtesgaden.

Link Posted: 2/21/2006 5:39:29 PM EDT
[#9]
I helped my little sister get Lance Armstrong, Sharol Crow, and Lance's Mother to sign a Discovery team jersey this summer in St. Entienne, the stage before Lance won the Tour.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 5:40:40 PM EDT
[#10]
The propellar..............

From the airplane flown by my great Grandfather in WWI........

Or maybe the sword and scabbard.......

Worn by my great Grandfather in WWI.........

Or maybe the Iron Cross 1st class won by my great father during WWI (with him wearing it in the picture above)............

And the paperwork that went with it........

Or a bunch of other stuff that I have from my family who fought in wars.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 5:42:14 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=439531

From the airplane flown by my great Grandfather in WWI........
209.200.17.142/images/Opa%20plane%201.JPG

Or maybe the sword and scabbard.......
209.200.17.142/images/Great%20Opa%20sword%20and%20scabbard.JPG

Worn by my great Grandfather in WWI.........
209.200.17.142/images/Great%20Opa.JPG

Or maybe the Iron Cross 1st class won by my great father during WWI (with him wearing it in the picture above)............
209.200.17.142/images/Iron%20cross%201%20st%20class.JPG

209.200.17.142/images/Iron%20cross%203rd%20class%20cert.JPG

Or a bunch of other stuff that I have from my family who fought in wars.

Awesome!
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 5:42:17 PM EDT
[#12]
A pocket watch.
Handed down from my Grandfather, to my father and to me.
1903 Hamilton, he carried it when he worked the Railroad.
Only one of two models authorized by the government for employees to use on the job.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 5:43:59 PM EDT
[#13]
My dad's Vincent Black Shadow
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 5:44:02 PM EDT
[#14]
That's Easy:

A Team used flown Blue Angels Flight helmet.

And yes, those are flown, team issued crests and flags in the case as well.

SG
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 5:46:01 PM EDT
[#15]
My great-grandfathers medal of honor.

Other than that, I collect computer junk.  I have quite a collection of processor boards out of Cray supercomputers.  So far I have matching processor boards/memory controller boards for the X-MP, Y-MP, Cray CS6400, and the Cray T3D.   None of them work, but they make pretty cool additions to the computer room.

Other computer crap I got - a framed 3dfx Voodoo5 6000 (quad processor, and the last of the voodoo cards) with a cool thank you message from 3dfx, for supporting their business.  They gave them out when they were acquired by nvidia back in the day.  The video card is the same as this one here -

Very nerdy, but I like collecting that kind of stuff
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 5:47:32 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

That is really amazing!!

I just remembered that I have a card that my dad got from the King because he was the sergeant of the Guard on Christmas eve (so apparently you get a card from the King, as thanks for guarding them on Christmas).  It is a Cristmas card with a picture of the King and Queen and their daughters (one of whom is the Queen today), signed by the King and Queen.  It also includes a piece of the envelope, with my father's name on it, written in the King's hand.

It's pretty neat, because the royal family did/do not give "autographs" and rarely sign things, so not only is it incredibly cool because it was personally intended for my dad, but also very rare in itself.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 5:49:49 PM EDT
[#17]
Probly gotta be my grandpas brothers WWII stuff.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 5:49:49 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
I helped my little sister get Lance Armstrong, Sharol Crow, and Lance's Mother to sign a Discovery team jersey this summer in St. Entienne, the stage before Lance won the Tour.

Oh yeah, that reminds me, I also got Eric Heiden's autograph at a bike race in Detroit in the early 80s.

Now that I think of it I also have something that was just awesome to work on. Last year a friend did a charity hockey game, "all stars" of his hockey league vs. Red Wing old-timers. He asked me to design the jerseys and all the collateral for it. To thank me he not only got me in to play 3 pick up hockey games at Joe Louis Arena (a dream of mine - see pic in my profile), he gave me one of the jerseys I'd designed - with my name and favorite hockey playin' number - autographed by all the Red Wing alumni!
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 5:49:53 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

209.200.17.142/images/Iron%20cross%203rd%20class%20cert.JPG

That is really amazing!!

I just remembered that I have a card that my dad got from the King because he was the sergeant of the Guard on Christmas eve (so apparently you get a card from the King, as thanks for guarding them on Christmas).  It is a Cristmas card with a picture of the King and Queen and their daughters (one of whom is the Queen today), signed by the King and Queen.  It also includes a piece of the envelope, with my father's name on it, written in the King's hand.

It's pretty neat, because the royal family did/do not give "autographs" and rarely sign things, so not only is it incredibly cool because it was personally intended for my dad, but also very rare in itself.

At first I thought you were talking about Elvis.  The King and Queen of what?
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 5:51:07 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Sorry

Denmark.  I added a pic above.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 5:51:43 PM EDT
[#21]
Janet Reno's thong.
Haven't washed it yet!
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 5:52:35 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sorry

Denmark.  I added a pic above.

Nice, I love old history/old world type stuff that has meaning.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 5:53:13 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Something that has meaning to be is my fathers regimental sword that he gave to me and I used when serving in the family regiment.

The coolest item I have (from a historical persepctive) is a 1917 trench map of the area immediate around Ypres from the Passchendaele battles of WW1 - some of the most horrific trench warfare in human history. From a history book complied from survivor's diaries and descriptions, I've been able to match specific events and individuals to specific locations on the map.  It's amazing, and very sobering.
(I believe a trench map of this area from that time period is extremely rare - and was amazed to find it, since I've always been very interested in Passchendaele)

Can you post a pic?  Where did you get that?
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 5:54:23 PM EDT
[#24]
I have all my great grandpa's German medials from WWI and II.  I have my other great great great grandpa's cap and ball musket.  Sorry no pics.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 5:56:36 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
....but still obviously a halloween costume,  but worn with pride and respect for the uniform,
its decorations, and those who wear it or have worn it and earned it.

Not to slam on your friend- but that statement is not possible.  You can't wear a uniform as a haloween costume and still be respectful to the people who wear it for real, especially not with Saddam's head on a platter.

If you've read AF regs you know that you are not permitted to wear a uniform for things like a haloween costume.

Personally, I feel that if someone hasn't EARNED the uniform, they should not wear it.  That goes for any PART of a whole uniform as well.  I cant stand it when I see Service Dress jackets in the suit section of Goodwill right next to flanel lumberjack coats.  I think it is extremely disrespectful to those that serve.
[/rant]

That said, I do the military thing and collect coins from all the various places I go.  I try like hell to get them from people there and not buy them, because that's the cheap way out.  I like to trade my unit's coin for another, so hopefully there's someone across the country showing off the coin they got from the guy in Miami, as I show off the coin I got from the guy in Oregon.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 6:05:00 PM EDT
[#26]
Signed poster given to me by Bart Starr,  

signed football given to me by Brett Favre,

Nazi arm band taken from a German officer by my great uncle,  
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 6:09:48 PM EDT
[#27]
I have a mess of German currency in various denominations (up to and including 5 million mark notes) from WW2

My Wife's family has all the artifacts of an ancestor that fought in the war of northern Agression (as a Northerner )

They ahve his uniform, blanket, pistol, rifle (well, longarm anyways) correspondence, some photos, etc.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 6:10:56 PM EDT
[#28]
Pubic hair of a movie star left after a pap.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 6:12:41 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Here's a pic:

Here are some of the comments that I've been able to match to specific people and locations:
I remember thinking that if we survived, it would be a miracle.
Gunner W. Lugg (C Btn., 53rd Brigade, 18th Division, Royal Field Artillery)

One of the boys got hit with a huge shell fragment.  It sliced him straight in two.  He dropped his rifle and bayonet and threw his arms up in the air, and the top part of his torso fell back to the ground.
Lieutenant J. Annan (1st/9th Btn., Royal Scots)

When we got to Frezenberg the boys went with their bombs at these pillboxes and we went for the trenches.  I saw a lot of the lads using the bayonet, but I didn’t have to use mine, though the place was packed with Germans in shell-holes and trenches.
Private W. Morgan (No. 24819, 10/11th Btn., Highland Light Infantry.)

The chap on my right had his head blown off, as neat as if it had been done with a chopper.  I saw his trunk stumbling on for two or three paces and then collapsing in a heap.  My pal, Tom Altham, went down too, badly wounded, and Sergeant-Major Dunn got a shell all to himself. The noise and the din were unbelievable.
Private W. Lockey (No. 71938, 1st Btn., Notts & Derbyshire Regiment)

I remember shaking hands with the officer commanding the company, Captain Lowry.  He shook hands with me, and I looked at him and he looked at me and I knew he wasn’t coming back, and he knew that I knew he wasn’t coming back
Company Quartermaster Sergeant G.W. Fisher (1st Btn., The Hertfordshire Regiment, 39th Division)

I’d lost a lot of men before I was half-way across, and by the time I got to the German line I was virtually on my own except for one or two chaps, and one of them was wounded.  Horridge sent out another platoon and I watched it coming across. Very few of them got to me.
Captain W. Tickler (5th Btn., Lancashire Fusiliers)

After a long time, I found the Brigade Headquarters.  They were in an underground German concrete pillbox just in front of St. Julien.  I went down the stairs, saluted the Brigadier, told him who I was, and said “Could you give me any instructions sir, that would help me find the battalion?”  He just stood and looked at me.  We were both standing on the steps, and the pillbox was rocking like a boat in a rough sea with explosions.  After a while he said, “I’m sorry, Quarters, I’m afraid there isn’t any Hertfordshire Regiment anymore”
Company Quartermaster Sergeant G.W. Fisher (1st Btn., The Hertfordshire Regiment, 39th Division)

We couldn’t understand why, in the name of God, anyone had ordered an attack like that over terrain like that.  It was impossible.
Lieutenant J. Annan (1st/9th Btn., Royal Scots Regiment)

I watched them gradually trying to work their way forward, struggling like blazes through this frightful bog to get at the Germans.  However, they were up to their knees in mud, and by the time they got half-way across, it was virtually impossible for them to move either forward or back.  Then when we lifted the barrage, the machine-guns started to pick them off.
Major R. Macleod (C.241 Battery, Royal Field Artillery)

I couldn’t give anyone an order because I thought, well, I might as well take out my revolver and kill them here, for they’d be sure to be hit the moment they went outside.
Captain G.B. Horridge (5th Btn., Lancashire Fusiliers)

Powerful and frightening stuff  

ETA:   Of all things, I bought it on freakin' eBay, from a collector in England.  At the time I bought it, I knew it was from the area somewhere remotely around Ypres, but I had not idea that this is actually a map of the town of Ypres and the surrounding areas.  The town's title was hard to see because it was right on a fold and under tape, so when I suddenly realized it was Ypres, I was incredibly excited.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 6:13:38 PM EDT
[#30]
1970 Plymouth Cuda, 340 6 bbl, 4speed.  
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 6:14:53 PM EDT
[#31]
I guess mine would be a few chunks of a 122MM rocket that was used in an attack the American Embassy in lebanon in 1989.

Hope these show up.
They are sealed, so I can't take them out, sorry

SIGH

try here, sorry

community.webshots.com/user/unkempt1

Link Posted: 2/21/2006 6:18:18 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Here's a pic:
photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?iImageUnq=45210

Here are some of the comments that I've been able to match to specific people and locations:
I remember thinking that if we survived, it would be a miracle.
Gunner W. Lugg (C Btn., 53rd Brigade, 18th Division, Royal Field Artillery)

One of the boys got hit with a huge shell fragment.  It sliced him straight in two.  He dropped his rifle and bayonet and threw his arms up in the air, and the top part of his torso fell back to the ground.
Lieutenant J. Annan (1st/9th Btn., Royal Scots)

When we got to Frezenberg the boys went with their bombs at these pillboxes and we went for the trenches.  I saw a lot of the lads using the bayonet, but I didn’t have to use mine, though the place was packed with Germans in shell-holes and trenches.
Private W. Morgan (No. 24819, 10/11th Btn., Highland Light Infantry.)

The chap on my right had his head blown off, as neat as if it had been done with a chopper.  I saw his trunk stumbling on for two or three paces and then collapsing in a heap.  My pal, Tom Altham, went down too, badly wounded, and Sergeant-Major Dunn got a shell all to himself. The noise and the din were unbelievable.
Private W. Lockey (No. 71938, 1st Btn., Notts & Derbyshire Regiment)

I remember shaking hands with the officer commanding the company, Captain Lowry.  He shook hands with me, and I looked at him and he looked at me and I knew he wasn’t coming back, and he knew that I knew he wasn’t coming back

I’d lost a lot of men before I was half-way across, and by the time I got to the German line I was virtually on my own except for one or two chaps, and one of them was wounded.  Horridge sent out another platoon and I watched it coming across. Very few of them got to me.
Captain W. Tickler (5th Btn., Lancashire Fusiliers)

After a long time, I found the Brigade Headquarters.  They were in an underground German concrete pillbox just in front of St. Julien.  I went down the stairs, saluted the Brigadier, told him who I was, and said “Could you give me any instructions sir, that would help me find the battalion?”  He just stood and looked at me.  We were both standing on the steps, and the pillbox was rocking like a boat in a rough sea with explosions.  After a while he said, “I’m sorry, Quarters, I’m afraid there isn’t any Hertfordshire Regiment anymore”

We couldn’t understand why, in the name of God, anyone had ordered an attack like that over terrain like that.  It was impossible.
Lieutenant J. Annan (1st/9th Btn., Royal Scots Regiment)

I watched them gradually trying to work their way forward, struggling like blazes through this frightful bog to get at the Germans.  However, they were up to their knees in mud, and by the time they got half-way across, it was virtually impossible for them to move either forward or back.  Then when we lifted the barrage, the machine-guns started to pick them off.
Major R. Macleod (C.241 Battery, Royal Field Artillery)

I couldn’t give anyone an order because I thought, well, I might as well take out my revolver and kill them here, for they’d be sure to be hit the moment they went outside.
Captain G.B. Horridge (5th Btn., Lancashire Fusiliers)

Powerful and frightening stuff  

ETA:   Of all things, I bought it on freakin' eBay, from a collector in England.  At the time I bought it, I knew it was from the area somewhere remotely around Ypres, but I had not idea that this is actually a map of the town of Ypres and the surrounding areas.  The town's title was hard to see because it was right on a fold and under tape, so when I suddenly realized it was Ypres, I was incredibly excited.

Nice find.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 6:20:14 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

All of that stuff is awesome.........
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 6:22:05 PM EDT
[#34]
One of my most cherished is my father-in-laws veterans medal from the 5th SS Panzer Regiment. His veterans group was unaware he had passed away and sent it to him. My mother-in-law gave it to me knowing it would remain in the family and would be safe.

Certificate.

The medal.

My father-in-law, Warsaw August, 1944. After the war he erased the SS insignia from the pic. I wish I could get it restored.  

Link Posted: 2/21/2006 6:27:22 PM EDT
[#35]
SEBR Fleshlight.........WHAT!! There was never a group buy on Coyote Brown Fleshlights!! Damn it I got ripped off......freaking Ebay...........

On a serious note - I have my Great Uncle's POW tag from his time being imprisoned in Stalag IVB during WWII after his capture. Have his purple heart too. Good stuff. More sentimental then anything.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 6:35:17 PM EDT
[#36]
This.......... Collectible to me anyway, dont know what you guys think.

Link Posted: 2/21/2006 6:37:09 PM EDT
[#37]
Elvis Presley's autograph. We got 3 of them when my family met him at Graceland on the 4th of July, 1969. RIP Elvis!
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 6:41:40 PM EDT
[#38]
My grandfather's WWII medals from the wrong side, I've posted them before too:
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 6:44:08 PM EDT
[#39]
I have owned a Stuart Tank and a M20 armored car. Both were sold to help cover daughters illness. 275,000 in 3 years.
Here they are when I showed then at my last air show.....

I now have 2 JUNK halftracks to restore....

Link Posted: 2/21/2006 6:53:49 PM EDT
[#40]
I've got several sports items but my favs are.
Ernie Banks signed ball (Mr. Cubbie)
Autographed 1988 heisman poster (Who is it?)
ETA: will post pics for the winner.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 6:56:09 PM EDT
[#41]
Nothing too neat

Just my replica golden gun
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 6:57:56 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
I have owned a Stuart Tank and a M20 armored car. Both were sold to help cover daughters illness. 275,000 in 3 years.
Here they are when I showed then at my last air show.....

images.andale.com/f2/123/116/6952293/1089642485893_M5trailer.JPG

I now have 2 JUNK halftracks to restore....

images.andale.com/f2/123/116/6952293/1132336794570_aDSC02138.JPG

images.andale.com/f2/123/116/6952293/1132582440066_aDSC02123.JPG

Awesome Tankdriver - simply awesome!!!   Sorry to hear you had to part with them
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 7:00:26 PM EDT
[#43]
Some fat chicks panties.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 7:04:00 PM EDT
[#44]
I'll have to get a pic later - but without a doubt my most cherished is my uncle's named Purple Heart, unfortunately awarded posthumously.  I also have the letters from the War Dept.  describing (very roughly) the circumstances surrounding his death.  He was a member of the 51st Armored Infantry Battlion, 4th Armored Division, and was killed on the drive to Bastogne, just outside of Hollange during the Battle of the Bulge, December 26th, 1944.  I've also got some personal effects from his stuff, including some German medals, etc.

Only people who will ever get their hands on those items are my sons...
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 7:05:36 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 7:10:54 PM EDT
[#46]
My great uncles WWI Victory medal, his photo album from the campaigns he was in (several hundred photos), and a journal that he wrote.  

I need to get it transcribed and on the net for all to enjoy.

Link Posted: 2/21/2006 7:11:01 PM EDT
[#47]
Dunno how rare they are, but I have a sheet of $1 bills, some Saddam money, an Iraqi license plate, and some other crap.  My dad has a can of "Billy Beer".  Miscelaneous antique crap of which I have no idea of the value...

I have two fairly rare guns:

A 3rd Generation Glock 17L (only 500 in US and yes, I shoot it regularly)

Even more rare:  A CAI FAL on a Hesse receiver that runs like a swiss watch.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 7:11:01 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
I've got a real shuriken that is probably 300 years old.

My fencing instructor (Japanese) literally had hundreds of them along with a few hundred pre Meiji swords, full sets of armor, long bows, spears and well you get the picture.

He gave one to each of his personal students when we reached black belt level.

He was decendent of the Samurai family Taira and inhereted a lot of cool stuff.

Can you please post a picture?  I'd love to see it.  Thanks!
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 7:16:36 PM EDT
[#49]
Here is a pic of one of my supercomputer sets -

These are from a Cray T3E supercomputer.  That board is CPU board 7 out of 7.  The T3E had 1,480 processors.  The board next to it is basically that boards "northbridge" memory controller.

Link Posted: 2/21/2006 7:23:20 PM EDT
[#50]
WWII signal corps Geiger Counter, and my dad has a relatives song book written when he was in a POW camp during the Civil War.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top