Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 2/21/2006 5:09:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/21/2006 5:10:49 PM EDT by Belgianbeast]
Can somebody remind me how to post a pic stored in photobucket.com on here? Thanks.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 5:18:59 PM EDT
You have to host it somewhere like www.photobucket.com first.

Travis
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 5:22:02 PM EDT
You edited while I was posting. Photbucket walks you through it. Make the link on photobucket, I allways use click able thumbnail for buliten boards, then copy and paste. Thats how I do it.

Highlight the link, right click, ect.

Good luck!!

Travis
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 5:22:41 PM EDT

Originally Posted By TravisJ1:

Travis

You are joking right???Did you read my message first. Iti s already at photobucket. Now I want to know how to make it a live link here.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 5:24:17 PM EDT

You edited while I was posting. Photbucket walks you through it. Make the link on photobucket, I allways use click able thumbnail for buliten boards, then copy and paste. Thats how I do it.

Highlight the link, right click, ect.

Good luck!!

Travis

I did not edit my message. I just added ???? to my title so people would know that I was asking how to not telling how to. Does this make it a live link?
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 5:25:53 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Belgianbeast:

Travis

You are joking right???Did you read my message first. Iti s already at photobucket. Now I want to know how to make it a live link here.

Did you read Mine? I did another post that explained that YOU edited while I was posting. Your first post didn't say photobucket.

Have fun

Travis
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 5:28:10 PM EDT
Yeah, it will just show the pic in your post if you copy and paste.

Travis
Top Top