Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/21/2006 5:09:13 PM EDT
Can somebody remind me how to post a pic stored in photobucket.com on here?  Thanks.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 5:18:59 PM EDT
[#1]
You have to host it somewhere like www.photobucket.com first.

Travis
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 5:22:02 PM EDT
[#2]
You edited while I was posting.  Photbucket walks you through it.  Make the link on photobucket, I allways use click able thumbnail for buliten boards, then copy and paste.  Thats how I do it.

Highlight the link, right click, ect.

Good luck!!

Travis
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 5:22:41 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Travis

You are joking right???Did you read my message first.  Iti s already at photobucket.  Now I want to know how to make it a live link here.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 5:24:17 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
You edited while I was posting.  Photbucket walks you through it.  Make the link on photobucket, I allways use click able thumbnail for buliten boards, then copy and paste.  Thats how I do it.

Highlight the link, right click, ect.

Good luck!!

Travis

I did not edit my message.  I just added ???? to my title so people would know that I was asking how to not telling how to.  Does this make it a live link?
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 5:25:53 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Travis

You are joking right???Did you read my message first.  Iti s already at photobucket.  Now I want to know how to make it a live link here.

Did you read Mine?  I did another post that explained that YOU edited while I was posting.  Your first post didn't say photobucket.

Have fun

Travis
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 5:28:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Yeah, it will just show the pic in your post if you copy and paste.

Travis
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top