onlythebestfirearms.com
Click on videos
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 9:39:51 AM EDT
[#2]

nice  

I am trying to get the hang out of this new program I am using
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 9:41:51 AM EDT
[#3]
That's Vito's nephew. This small shop has the ultimate collection for sale in the S.E.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 10:40:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Here is one for you.  Many, MANY types to choose from.  Kind of a retrospective from the last few years of our shoots here in Vegas that I put together.  The vid quality is relatively low due to bandwidth limits.  Probably too low for you to do what you want with but if there is a clip you are interested in, I will be happy to email you the full quality original.  Hope you enjoy............

Go full screen and turn it up!

Vegas Shooters  WMV file 9.5MB
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 10:48:31 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
img206.imageshack.us/img206/1958/blasting6gt.gif

nice  

I am trying to get the hang out of this new program I am using

Is he making it look hard, or just doesn't know what he's doing?
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 10:59:07 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Here is one for you.  Many, MANY types to choose from.  Kind of a retrospective from the last few years of our shoots here in Vegas that I put together.  The vid quality is relatively low due to bandwidth limits.  Probably too low for you to do what you want with but if there is a clip you are interested in, I will be happy to email you the full quality original.  Hope you enjoy............

Go full screen and turn it up!

Vegas Shooters  WMV file 9.5MB

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 10:59:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Rammstein and guns, can you ask for anymore?
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 5:39:44 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Rammstein and guns, can you ask for anymore?

They do make life worth livin', huh?  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top