Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/21/2006 7:14:07 AM EDT
why don't they just get mila jovovich to do it??? her new movie ultraviolet is coming out and she looks real good with black hair, she's physically adept, seems to like the action genre.

ultraviolet website

personally, i tihnk she's hotter than angelina jolie...
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 7:15:09 AM EDT
[#1]
She has no chest.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 7:16:57 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
She has no chest.

+2
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 7:23:10 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
She has no chest.

There was a farmer that had a dog and bingo was his name-oh.

She is smoking hot but Croft has to have a chest to play the part.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 7:24:16 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
She has no chest.

Yep. Needs some tata's.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 7:25:11 AM EDT
[#5]
IIRC, the original Lara Croft was Rhona Mitra.  She had no chest either and opted to get implants to better fill the role.  It kind of comes with the territory.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 7:28:13 AM EDT
[#6]
Yes, but I would hit it regardless!
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 7:44:26 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
IIRC, the original Lara Croft was Rhona Mitra.  She had no chest either and opted to get implants to better fill the role.  It kind of comes with the territory.

Yep, definitely don't look real:  Link
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 7:47:22 AM EDT
[#8]
Have you seen the end of Resident Evil 2?  Mila's nipples are bigger than her boobs,
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 7:52:37 AM EDT
[#9]
I think everyone is still missing the point of the new Lara Croft.  She is not replacing Jolie.

She is just the EIDOS spokes model like 5 other chicks before her (Rhona Mitra ).

If there is going to be another Tomb Raider film, Jolie would probably reprise her role.

THIRD TOMB RAIDER MOVIE ON THE CARDS
Copyright 2005 www.tombraiderchronicles.com

[ November 26th 2005 ]

SCI, the computer games company that owns Lara Croft, along with her Tomb Raider franchise, is in talks with Paramount Pictures over licensing the property for a third Hollywood movie, according to www.thebusinessonline.com.

The previous two movies have grossed more than $450m (£262m, E383m) at the box office and are based on the video game of the same name. Sources in Hollywood say negotiations have started between Paramount and SCI - who acquired rival British publisher Eidos earlier this year - for the latest movie.

Angelina Jolie has once again expressed an interest in starring as Lara Croft despite previously dismissing a third picture following domestic indifference to Tomb Raider: The Cradle Of Life. Chris Barrie has also registered his support to resume his role as Lara's fumbling butler Hilary.

SCI Entertainment Group is likely to negotiate a tougher deal for its property under chief executive Jane Cavanagh, who is one of Britain's most successful female executives. Eidos reportedly collected only $1 million from Paramount Pictures prior to production of Lara Croft Tomb Raider.

Author: Staff

That being said, all the the EIDOS spokes models have been hotter than Jolie.

- Gazukull
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 7:54:13 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Have you seen the end of Resident Evil 2?  Mila's nipples are bigger than her boobs,

Bee Stings
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 7:55:14 AM EDT
[#11]
And Angelina used prosthetics in the movies anyways.

Link Posted: 2/21/2006 7:55:18 AM EDT
[#12]
The following paragraph from the interview says:

"This is an incredible opportunity for me and one which I plan to grasp with both hands" said Karima. "It's a huge challenge to follow in the footsteps of people like Nell McAndrew and Angelina Jolie, but life is all about challenges and this is perhaps the biggest one for a model and actress."

Sort of misleading, as Karima has not been approached to do the next film, it is still Jolie.

Karima follows in the footsteps of previous Lara Croft stars, Lucy Clarkson, Rhona Mitra, Nell McAndrew, Vanessa Demouy, Lara Weller and of course Angelina Jolie in the Tomb Raider movies.

Google the other names :D

- Gazukull
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 7:55:39 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Bee Stings

Link Posted: 2/21/2006 7:56:51 AM EDT
[#14]
even jolie used 'help' to get her tatas croft sized for the movie.  Her's ain't that big.  Gia.  nuff said.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 8:00:01 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

___

Does it really matter....

Link Posted: 2/21/2006 8:02:13 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

You say that like it's a bad thing! You gotta have something to suck on!
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 8:45:06 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
opted to get implants to better fill the role

LOL!!!!!!! I love puns.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 8:54:20 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:
opted to get implants to better fill the role

LOL!!!!!!! I love puns.

Hence the
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 9:28:12 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Actually, only in the first Tomb Raider movie.  I watched an interview with her where she said that she decided not to use them in the second movie.

Having seen both movies, the difference is deffinately there.

IMHO, I think that was a significant contributing factor in the second movie not doing very well at the box office.  Without the prosthetics, even Angelina wasn't hot enough to fill the role of Lara Croft.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 10:17:21 AM EDT
[#20]
I would love for Milla to get some silicone enhancements.

I know Ultraviolet will be a bad movie, but I am going to see it anyway because she is so hot. The movie looks like a Resident Evil knockoff.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 11:18:59 AM EDT
[#21]
So, what does everyone have against Denise Richards as Lara Croft? She could dye her hair. I think she could pull it off.

Eta: I like Mila the way she is. Ultraviolet looks like a cross between Kill Bill(), Resident evil() and Underworld().

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 11:24:22 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
So, what does everyone have against Denise Richards as Lara Croft? She could dye her hair. I think she could pull it off.

ByteTheBullet  (-:

Not a bad idea.

A year or two ago I saw a picture on Arfcom of a european gal with a last name of Zemanova (you can tell she left an impression).  I thought she looked perfect for the part of Lara Croft.  Don't know if she can act, but she seemed to have the right dimensions.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 11:34:44 AM EDT
[#23]
IMO-definetly NOT hotter than AJ
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 11:41:03 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

IMHO, I think that was a significant contributing factor in the second movie not doing very well at the box office.  Without the prosthetics, even Angelina wasn't hot enough to fill the role of Lara Croft.

Or the fact that people realized the 2nd one would suck just as bad as the first.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 11:52:07 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Or the fact that people realized the 2nd one would suck just as bad as the first.

Admit it.  You didn't see the first one because you thought it was going to be Oscar material.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 11:53:20 AM EDT
[#26]
Ultraviolet?

You mean Aeon Flux 2 right?
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 11:54:37 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
She has no chest.

+36D
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 11:58:03 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

too sweet! denise richards looks like freakin' bambi...i can't see her kicking ass and mowing down evil ninja .gov types or animated stone statues...

man, the great thing about mila jovovich is she ain't afraid of showing off what she's got. i can see her climbing out of a jungle river with her shirt plastered to her chest throwing her hair back as she kicks the shit out of some oogabooga guarding a jungle treasure...
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 12:00:02 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

too sweet! denise richards looks like freakin' bambi...i can't see her kicking ass and mowing down evil ninja .gov types or animated stone statues...

man, the great thing about mila jovovich is she ain't afraid of showing off what she's got. i can see her climbing out of a jungle river with her shirt plastered to her chest throwing her hair back as she kicks the shit out of some oogabooga guarding a jungle treasure...

You ever see the Denise Richards spread in Playboy last December (04)?  If any of you think she doesnt have the perfect body for Croft, pass me the crack pipe so that I may agree with you!
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 12:00:16 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
So, what does everyone have against Denise Richards as Lara Croft?

If all she did was keep quiet and scamper around in super tight clothes I'd be for it. She's an 11 on the looks 1-10 scale but she couldn't act her way out of a wet paper bag.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 12:07:27 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You ever see the Denise Richards spread in Playboy last December (04)?  If any of you think she doesnt have the perfect body for Croft, pass me the crack pipe so that I may agree with you!

don't get me wrong, she's drop dead gorgeous and she wouldn't need ANY artificial enhancements in the boobage dept but her face, while perfect, is too ultra feminine and angelic. there's no edge to her.

plus, she's too short. for the movie.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top