Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 8/12/2001 12:43:35 PM EDT
This is a real newbie question. Is there a glossary on this site anywhere? I keep running into abreviations I don't understand. Some of them I guess I will eventually figure out, but I have very little experience & there are a lot I can't. Two are: BTT, DCM. I am sure these should be self evident but I can't figure them out. [>:/] Thanks for any help. Joe
Link Posted: 8/12/2001 1:14:07 PM EDT
btt is "back to the top", to bring the topic back to the first page... Keep reading different posts, you'll eventually figure most of the acronyms out.
Link Posted: 8/12/2001 1:52:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/12/2001 1:52:03 PM EDT by HANGFIRE]
[url]http://www.acronymfinder.com/af-query.asp?String=exact&Acronym=btt&Find=Find[/url] Thanks to a member that reached out to me when I first came on this site. Can someone post the "NETIQUITE" url for him?
Link Posted: 8/12/2001 2:14:33 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/12/2001 2:46:31 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Paul: DCM - Department of Civilian Marksmanship also the name of some great old speakers - Time Windows anyone?
View Quote
You mean: Director of Civilian Marksmanship (DCM)
Link Posted: 8/12/2001 3:24:25 PM EDT
Originally Posted By QCMGR:
Originally Posted By Paul: DCM - Department of Civilian Marksmanship also the name of some great old speakers - Time Windows anyone?
View Quote
You mean: Director of Civilian Marksmanship (DCM)
View Quote
Yes! you are correct sir! Replaced by the CMP (Civlian Marksmanship Program). For texasjoe's benefit.
Link Posted: 8/12/2001 3:55:52 PM EDT
Thank you, I didn't know what CMP meant either. Iappreciate the help! [newbie]
Top Top