Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/20/2006 9:41:06 AM EDT
Schools out and I think everyone of my daughters friends have called at least 3 times each already today.

I think I will take my laptop and drive to a park somewhere to work.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 9:46:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 9:53:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Gee, our local school district got MLK day off but not presidents, makes sense
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 10:08:09 AM EDT
[#3]
My daughter came over today. Then she complained about the dusting of snow we got over night.

"I wanted to go shooting."

"Whaaatttt????!!!!!"

"I feel like shooting."

She shoots pretty good but it's usually like pulling teeth to get her to go.

Womenz.....
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 10:12:46 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Schools out and I think everyone of my daughters friends have called at least 3 times each already today.

Are any of them cute?
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 10:14:40 AM EDT
[#5]
I'm at home with my boys (2d grader and infant).  The phone never rings unless (a) the dishwasher is running, (b) the washer is spinning out of control, and (c) the baby is screaming for the bottle I'm fixing.  I have to take a deep breath before answering because if it's my wife I don't want to scream "WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU? COME HOME NOW!!!!!!!"
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 10:14:51 AM EDT
[#6]
find where the phone line comes into the house.
install a toggle switch on the line so when you don't want to receive any calls you can flip the switch.
don't tell anyone about it.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 10:16:04 AM EDT
[#7]
I had to go to class today..... sucked

We get MLK day off, but not president's day.... and nobody can say anything about because if they do.... THEY MUST BE RACIST!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top