Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/20/2006 8:48:47 AM EDT
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 8:51:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Going back to them, I usually report a missing disc every 2 months or so, most of the time they turn up there later. Coming to me I think I've only ever had one go missing.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 8:53:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 8:54:39 AM EDT
[#3]
I've read a few articles about how common it is for postal workers to swipe them. Do a search on google news and you might find some.

Fucking thieves. I hope the die slowly from ass cancer and then burn in hell for all time.

Link Posted: 2/20/2006 8:55:19 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Oh, and now to quit netflix you have to call them on the phone, you used to be able to quit by clicking a button on their website.

That's lame. If I decide to quit I'll probably just have my CC company prevent them from making any charges on my card.

Link Posted: 2/20/2006 8:55:22 AM EDT
[#5]
had them for about 2 months now, had two missing, never arrived, but after about 3 weeks they showed up at one of the centers...
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 9:01:04 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 9:02:56 AM EDT
[#7]
I had one listed as being sent and returned a week later without ever having actually arrived at my house...BTW, netflix e-mailed me a survey last week as to how long it took one of their recent mailouts to arrive...Of course it happened to be the one recent movie that arrived a day after they say they mailed it.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 9:08:00 AM EDT
[#8]
I had 8 DVDs not show up one month.  I switched my mailing address to a friends a block away with a different mailman and the problem went away
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 9:20:10 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I had one listed as being sent and returned a week later without ever having actually arrived at my house.

I have had that happen once as well.  Also just had the tear-off front of the envelope with my name on it arrive with a note from the post office that said "package arrived incomplete".  Netflix said that they received that DVD back as well.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 9:26:22 AM EDT
[#10]
Not yet happened to us, but we have received no less than 3 broken on arrival.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 9:31:37 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
How do you know they turn up later? Do they send you an e-mail or something?

Yeah if you report one missing going back to them they email you if they recieve it, Last one I reported missing got back to them 2 1/2 3 weeks after I mailed it Don't know if its them throttling me or post office, I live in Nassau county, and I think it was either going to Flushing or Melville either of which is only 20 minutes from me.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 9:33:32 AM EDT
[#12]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top