Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/18/2006 4:36:37 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 10:02:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Man, that just never gets old.

Blaalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Wwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!  

EeEeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I could listen for days.

Silly bitch.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 10:06:41 PM EDT
[#2]
It's coming.....
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 10:11:33 PM EDT
[#3]
What the hell did she think would happen when he told her, 'get out of the car or I will taze you?'

Edit: Don't get me wrong, I'm one of the most anti-police-state people here, but she was violating a lawful command and resisting arrest. Maybe a tazer is a bit heavy force for that situation, but she was totally in the wrong.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 10:23:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Well she got out of the vehicle
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 10:33:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Was she high or something? Only someone high or completely fucking retarded would do something like that... In etheir case, tough luck. She refushed to comply after ALOT of warnings. Then she laid on the ground dramatising the entire incident and calling him racist. No sympathy from me.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 10:33:26 PM EDT
[#6]
ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZTTTTTTTTTzzzzTTTTT!!!
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 10:41:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Sniff sniff. Brings a tear to my eye every time I see that.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 10:51:14 PM EDT
[#8]
I loved the part where

he said  " Your under arrest!"

she said  "for what"

he said  " you took a swing at him"

she said  "blahhnhallghjdjsuiu""

he said  " now lets go"

and oh yeah!!! the screamin like a freaking baby thats....  just...CLASSIC
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 11:03:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 11:08:15 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 11:09:25 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 2:47:08 PM EDT
[#13]
I wonder if that experience taught her anything?
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 2:55:54 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
What the hell did she think would happen when he told her, 'get out of the car or I will taze you?'

Edit: Don't get me wrong, I'm one of the most anti-police-state people here, but she was violating a lawful command and resisting arrest. Maybe a tazer is a bit heavy force for that situation, but she was totally in the wrong.

+1
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 2:56:02 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2672383

Can you hear me now?  
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 3:17:12 PM EDT
[#16]
I wondered how many times they could hit that thing before the batteries went out.  I suddenly don't think they were gonna die anytime soon.  Its too bad his latest customer threw in the towel so easy.  
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 3:53:15 PM EDT
[#17]
In florida, I don't know about elsewhere, but if an officer gives a lawful order, such as "get out of the car" that he is within the law to do, and someone does not comply, the use of force model for the Manatee County Sheriff's Office says that they are within their rights to use pepper spray and tazer.  Just a thought, but if I were told "get out of the car or I will taze you"  I'd damn well get ouf of the car
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 4:02:23 PM EDT
[#18]
sounds like she was selling her performance for a future lawsuit.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 4:07:15 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
sounds like she was selling her performance for a future lawsuit.

Of course. It's much easier than actually being a productive member of society. Ham it up like you're somebody's bitch...and that somebody's uncle is reeeeeal rich.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 5:23:27 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 5:27:02 PM EDT
[#21]
Tazers are cool...
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 5:39:55 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 5:57:26 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Well I guess I'm going to be the lone voice of descent here, but force continuim when you have two officers against a woman should be a little less than a tazer in the abscence of actual physical resistance.  She was informing someone she had been pulled over and where she was.  The officer was clearly within his rights to order her from the vehicle and to remove her if necessary.  I however fail to see how two officers couldn't remove her without tazing her.  I think he was a little hot on the trigger.

Sorry, I'm usually the cop defender around here... but this disturbs me.

Hiram, my friend, about two or three minutes of video was edited out at the start. The cop had been asking the woman to get out of the vehicle for an additional two or three minutes that this video didn't show.

I'm normally middle-of-the-road to what some people might think is "anti-cop" but I see no problem here.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 6:07:54 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 6:25:56 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Well I guess I'm going to be the lone voice of descent here, but force continuim when you have two officers against a woman should be a little less than a tazer in the abscence of actual physical resistance.  She was informing someone she had been pulled over and where she was.  The officer was clearly within his rights to order her from the vehicle and to remove her if necessary.  I however fail to see how two officers couldn't remove her without tazing her.  I think he was a little hot on the trigger.  Furthermore ordering her to put her hands behind her back as her body is convulsing and she has diminished, if any muscle control, and immediately tazing her again is bullshit.

You might think she is hamming it up for the cameras, but she doesn't know for sure she is being recorded.  The cops however do know and I liked the whole comment you shouldn't have taken a swing.  I didn't see any swing.  Clearly not before the initial taz.  Maybe before the second as she was convulsing, but I think that was thrown in there to give themselves cover.

I think tazers serve a valid purpose.  I also think they are used and abused a little too frequently.  If she fell out of the vehicle upon being tazed, she wasn't belted in, and that officer could have grabbed her arm and had her against the vehicle while using pain compliance if needed to cuff her.

Sorry, I'm usually the cop defender around here... but this disturbs me.

Why take the risks of catching a right hook from her while attempting to subdue her when you have a tool that will immobilize her with little to no risk to you or your partner.

In all fairness, she was warned and she played tough right up until she got it.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 6:31:07 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 6:51:35 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Give me a break, she couldn't have gotten a right hook across him under the best of circumstances, much less from a seated position being pulled from a vehicle by a man more than twice her size with back-up.

Have you ever been in a fight with an angry black woman?  If you have you'd know why they tazed her.  I'd rather fight with a pitbull with a tooth ache than a pissed off black woman.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 7:09:28 PM EDT
[#28]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top