Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 12:04:32 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I go on dates with Brazilian girls while I am in Rio, I mean you hear shit like I am getting off the bus right now, I am waiting on line to buy coffee, OMG you should see the beautiful sandals I saw for sale at Copacabana, I mean I wanted to shove the cellphone down her throat, even when we went to a "love motel" and engaged in no holds barred you know what the phone was still ringingoff the hook. When it was a guy or a foreigner calling she would go to the balcony or the bathroom, ahhhh you get used to it those girls are hot.

Yeah, that shit is going on in Mexico now too.  

And you get used to it there too!
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 12:06:17 PM EDT
[#2]
so does this guy have unlimited minutes or something??? nights/weekends?

Might be time to ditch your phone charger so he cannot ever charge his phone, and pull the fuse from the outlet to prevent him from using it when he buys a new charger at the truck stop... or just tell him not to use it anymore.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 12:10:13 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
so does this guy have unlimited minutes or something??? nights/weekends?

Might be time to ditch your phone charger so he cannot ever charge his phone, and pull the fuse from the outlet to prevent him from using it when he buys a new charger at the truck stop... or just tell him not to use it anymore.

Maybe I'll just drop him at your place?

When you shoot  him, you can tell the police you thought he was a looter.  

ETA:  Maybe I should spring for a 6 pack of Heineken?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top