Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/18/2006 4:30:03 AM EDT
just wondering what country has the ability to reach out and touch the west coast?
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 4:32:38 AM EDT
[#1]
The biggest nuclear threat to California is probably Diablo Canyon I and II.

Link Posted: 2/18/2006 4:45:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 4:49:13 AM EDT
[#3]
A PALI strolling through Yuma then to LA
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 5:12:32 AM EDT
[#4]
No one!
CA laws stricky prohibit the detonation of WMDs.
Anyone doing such shall be aressted under the CA felony penal code 923.11 subpartC.
Such acts will not be allowed nor tolerated as it is mostly covered under the "Citizens Pollution" act.
The explosion is another felony.
Not a real good idea for the BGs to do so.

Now A foot invasion, that would be the best way to attack the west coast. The people of Kommifornia can only have one bullet ( with a ser num BTW)  to defend themselves. So it would be like shooting fish in a barrel. NOW they should launch an assault in San Fran (AKA The Gay Bay), they have NO guns there, not much of a fight if ya ask me.

They will never attack in the south, as us redneck are heavily armed  
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 5:20:41 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
No one!
CA laws stricky prohibit the detonation of WMDs.
Anyone doing such shall be aressted under the CA felony penal code 923.11 subpartC.
Such acts will not be allowed nor tolerated as it is mostly covered under the "Citizens Pollution" act.
The explosion is another felony.
Not a real good idea for the BGs to do so.

I believe the city of Berkeley, CA has a law explicitly declaring the detonation of a nuclear bomb within its limits as illegal.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 6:05:40 AM EDT
[#6]
I think Hollywood is within reach of  N. Korea.  LA would be nice too.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 6:07:34 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 8:08:24 AM EDT
[#8]
Every day thousands of illegals and tons of drugs are smuggled across the Mexican border. And elements of the Mexican Army help them. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out how to smuggle nukes too.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 8:32:23 AM EDT
[#9]
Didn't a Chinese General threaten to waste L.A. once?
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 8:34:04 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Is he taking contributions?  I'll donate.

Link Posted: 2/18/2006 8:43:20 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Yeah.  almost exactly 10 years ago.  He said if effect "If the US interferes with us rseizing Taiwan, we'll nuke LA.  Do you really want to risk LA over Taiwan?"

Normally I'd say "Go ahead", but I happened to be in LA at the time the Chinese general said that.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top