Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/17/2006 5:39:37 PM EDT
It still pisses me off to this day.  I should have never let my Russian SKS go back in the day.  Matching numbers, Russian marking dated 1955(?) on the miller receiver, matching wood and so on.  I think I sold it for only $125 ten years ago.  But I was young and I wanted to get my hands on a Mini-14.  The pisser was I really didn't like the Mini-14 as much as the SKS.  I can't seem to bring myself to pay the $300+ price tag people want now.  But I bought a SAR-1 so cheap shooting days are here again if I can find reasonably priced 7.62x39 in stock.   Since then everything I sold I have upgraded and been very happy with.  I know, $300 is not alot of money in the line of our hobby but I don't believe any SKS is worth more than $300.  I can't be the only bum out there that has regretted selling something.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top