Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 2/16/2006 10:13:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/16/2006 10:22:10 PM EDT by VT4meGunCtrlisAntiUS]
I've been looking at homes in my area lately. Every house I've gone into with a Realtor has been occupied by a gun-nut. The last 3 homes I went into had safes and other signs of gun ownership. Today, I checked out a 2 bed 2 bath home. As I checked out the bathroom (inspecting drawers, etc) I came across 5 GLOCK mags in a drawer. In the bathroom. Guns in closets, even one under the kitchen sink in one home! I was pleased to see that so many in my area choose to exercise their 2nd ammendment rights.. been smiling all day!

Mind you, I wasn't trying to pry- the homeowners all seemed to be making their gun-ownership known to those that entered the homes. I try to be a little more discreet with my collection, but I had to chuckle to myself at how well-armed folks in my area are!

--VT
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 10:20:04 PM EDT
You're not looking in SoCal...are you?
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 10:22:59 PM EDT

Originally Posted By 4xys2xxs:
You're not looking in SoCal...are you?

..nope..

--VT
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 10:23:37 PM EDT
heh my mom recently put her house up for sale, and I was storing 2 empty gun cases and a 5 gallon paint bucket filled with spent brass there. I wonder if it helped scare off the libs from Ca...
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 10:24:33 PM EDT
Same thing when I was buying in Grand Junction. Where are you looking?
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 10:27:11 PM EDT

Originally Posted By liquidsunshine:
Same thing when I was buying in Grand Junction. Where are you looking?

Slightly east of GJ..

--VT
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 11:01:45 PM EDT
Coool, I'm back in FL right now for a while getting this house ready to sell. I was just out there from Nov. until this week. I totally love it out there.

Debeque? Colburn?
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 7:28:01 AM EDT
That is something I love about rural, western Colorado. Except for Hollyweird East...er...Asspain, it's rather conservative and conventional.
Top Top