Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/16/2006 11:59:56 AM EDT
This local high school teacher wrote an editorial saying we 'need' illegal immigrant labor. Kinda made me mad so I wrote up a rebuttal letter and earlier today got a call from the AJC confirming a few things before they print it !!

Woo ! I'm a racist !  I bet I get blasted !  I'm ready.  I'll link it up when it comes out.

rj
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 12:02:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Did you type it in Word or similar? Can you paste it?
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 12:15:06 PM EDT
[#2]
That's some pretty racist shit you're poud of.

Keep in mind that this is coming from 89grand, the ARFCOM racist, I've been called a "One trick pony" by a mod for my hatred of illegals.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 12:17:07 PM EDT
[#3]
We'll have to wait and link it. The teacher's editorial is already archived and you have to pay money to access it.

Basically the guy was saying that illegals create jobs for Americans [ ?? ] , do jobs that Americans won't do [ heard that before ? ] ,  and generally are a plus for Gwinnett county and GA. Totally ignoring all the hospitals closing, jail overcrowding, judicial system bursting, social services going bankrupt, and money being sent out of the country. Totally ignored the crime that seems to follow illegals like a plague. Totally ignoring suppression of wages. Typical liberal educator. Just look on the surface and write some feel good piece.

I could have wrote lots more but they want you to stay under 150 words. I am sure I was over that .

rj
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top