Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/15/2006 7:29:15 PM EDT
I have to say it was nice to see a movie without sex, nudity, violence, or curse words.

Pretty good story, too.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 7:33:46 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I have to say it was nice to see a movie without sex, nudity, violence, or curse words.

Pretty good story, too.

Which version? The A&E edition kicks ass. My family has watched it like 100 times.(Yes we're strange).
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 7:34:34 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Pretty good story, too.

Which version? The A&E edition kicks ass. My family has watched it like 100 times.(Yes we're strange).

The latest one with Keira Knightley
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 7:46:34 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Pretty good story, too.

The latest one with Keira Knightley

Yup, I agree....good movie and a good story. Jane Austen was, feminine or not, a terrific writer and had a lot to say about class and relationships as they existed in her times.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 7:47:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 7:48:31 PM EDT
[#5]
A very good book for sure.  I wanted to see this new movie but my wife saw it with her chickie friends first.  I'll be renting it.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 11:15:35 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Pretty good story, too.

turn in your man card at the door please
and don't let it hit you on the way out.
geeez
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 11:18:35 AM EDT
[#7]
So when are you having the operation?
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 11:44:28 AM EDT
[#8]
man, you guys are so queer you could change a $9 bill with threes! hahahahahahaha

i like them period pieces too...

Link Posted: 2/16/2006 12:58:05 PM EDT
[#9]
I caught a nap...
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 1:40:04 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Pretty good story, too.

geeez

Casablanca doesn't really have sex, nudity, curse words, and has maybe two acts of violence (although IIRC one involves a 1911, so that doesn't count). It also has a good story.

Link Posted: 2/16/2006 1:51:50 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Pretty good story, too.

geeez

Casablanca doesn't really have sex, nudity, curse words, and has maybe two acts of violence (although IIRC one involves a 1911, so that doesn't count). It also has a good story.

+1

the classic ones are the best

the older P&P was better imo
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top