Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/15/2006 5:18:37 PM EDT
they in their past had a felony that was witheld ajudication?  I have a friend that has asked me that question and I have no clue.

Again a friend not me!

TIA
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 5:20:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 5:21:53 PM EDT
[#2]
A felony without adjudication?

What are you talking about?

Give me an example.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 5:22:19 PM EDT
[#3]
I had a old misdemeanor. It took 10 years for it to get expunged(sp). It was a NIC redflag.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 5:24:43 PM EDT
[#4]
so he was ajudicated, he was never convicted then. Well he is if he's getting a ccw and you have to wait 10years after the probation ends for that, well in Tx anyways, but to own a firearm, he was never convicted
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 5:40:20 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
they in their past had a felony that was witheld ajudication?  I have a friend that has asked me that question and I have no clue.
Again a friend not me!
TIA

Yea right. We all know you don't have a friend. HA!
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 6:38:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Depends on the state, you might want to ask in the state's Hometown or Legal forums also.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top