Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 2/15/2006 12:10:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/15/2006 12:13:03 PM EDT by Maddogkiller]
I placed an order for a set of Peltor Sound Trap electronic ear muffs and other gear on PROBUY.NET on January 25th. On the 27th my CC was charged. I called about 10 days later to check on the status of my order. I was then informed that they didn't actually have my items in stock and that they were waiting on their supplier to send the itmes to them. Nothing is mentioned on their website about anything being out of stock or back ordered. When asked why my CC was charged, they said that they can't afford to keep items in stock and that they have to charge the customer's credit card in order to have the money to pay their supplier. This is a dishonest business practice.

I called again on 9 February to check on my order. She assured my that my items would ship via UPS that day. As of today (Feb 15), I still don't have my items. I called again and was told that their computers were down and that they didn't have access to the tracking information.

I called back a few minutes later and spoke with another woman and she was more than happy to take my "order." I asked her if her computer was down and she said no. ( I didn't place a new order. I wanted to see if I was being lied to about the computers being down)

These folks are crooks and should be avoided.

I am including a link to their website so that others can see the site for themselves and perhaps remember it if they come across it at a later date and recognize it as a place NOT to do business with.

www.probuy.net
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 12:15:56 PM EDT
Top Top