Link Posted: 2/18/2006 6:25:13 AM EDT
[#3]
IBP10!  Oh Shit dare go da nayborhud!
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 6:32:34 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
myspace-037.vo.llnwd.net/00487/73/03/487953037_l.jpg
Since you guys wanted pictures...

That ones gonna open the flood gates for sure.......anyway welcome to arfcom......let me apologize beforehand for everything thats going to happen to you next, we really are a good bunch of guys......seriously......
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 6:37:40 AM EDT
[#5]
tag
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 6:37:50 AM EDT
[#6]
With all due respect...I understand you "are a bunch of guys" and everything, but dont look at me as a peice of meat. I only posted a pic because you guys wanted to see what I look like, not to be looked upon like just a female with a pretty face. Please have a little respect and keep it down with the comments. Thanks.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 6:39:07 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
tag

What?
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 6:39:38 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 6:39:50 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
With all due respect...I understand you "are a bunch of guys" and everything, but dont look at me as a peice of meat. I only posted a pic because you guys wanted to see what I look like, not to be looked upon like just a female with a pretty face. Please have a little respect and keep it down with the comments. Thanks.

::grabs popcorn::
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 6:40:28 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Too Late.

I wonder how many of you guys are now going to start up "my space" accounts.

+1
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 6:41:25 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
With all due respect...I understand you "are a bunch of guys" and everything, but dont look at me as a peice of meat. I only posted a pic because you guys wanted to see what I look like, not to be looked upon like just a female with a pretty face. Please have a little respect and keep it down with the comments. hanks.

hr

dont talk to me. you are seriously pathetic. I will ruin you're reputation on this site.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 6:45:33 AM EDT
[#12]
I believe I saw a "WARNING" way up on page one.
Yer getin' broke in good.
We are for the most part harmless.

[grabs snack and a coke]
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 6:45:54 AM EDT
[#13]

Welcome aboard!
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 7:19:53 AM EDT
[#14]
Welcome aboard!  

We need more women shooters around here.  In fact I would hazard a guess that 99% of the guys on this board would probably give up one of their best AR's to find a woman who liked to go shooting with them.

Also bear in mind that too many in here never get more than 5 feet from their computer except to walk to the gun safe to get another gun to fondle!  You are most definitely "in for it", but I hope you stick around and add to the madness that is ARFCOM.

Just be warned that the arfcom addiction is nearly as dangerous as BRD!  I had my account locked for a week once and I was inconsolable...
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 7:37:32 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:
tag

What?

Welcome to AR15.com XxXsTaRxXx

Tag means that he is making a post that he can come back and edit later. If you are a paying member you can tag a thread and watch it so as to post to it later.

Now this is a site that is a great group of guys. We have all type of folks on this board. Young and old, all races, male and female. We have lawyers, doctors, engineers, tradespeople. You can find an solution to just about any problem on this board. We are all here because of our common love of firearms.

The General Discussion forum, or GD is a forum for general B.Sing. It is not the best place for firearms questions. They will get answers here but not as fast as in the firearms discussion areas.

Please take some of the responses on your thread with a grain of salt. A lot of these guys haven't seen an attractive young woman in years and some are just plain horny old men.

I would suggest that you introduce yourself in the Womens forum too. The ladies in there know how to deal with us, and they have a womans prospective of AR15.com

As for the shooting, you may not like to shoot. It's fun but not for everyone. You ought to take a basic NRA introduction course. They have them for Pistol, Rifle and Shotgun. Find out what your fiance likes to shoot and go take the class. Some shooting clubs have womens only shooting classes, this may make you more comfortable.

After you learn about safety you will find that you take more risk in driving your car then when you are shooting or handling a firearm. You will quickly learn to be comfortable around them.

The more you shoot, with good coaching, the better your marksmanship ability will become. And after you have good gun handling skills and marksmanship ability you may want to try some competitions. That for me is where the fun is at.

I would also try shooting different types of guns after I got comfortable with shooting. Try shooting shotguns, rifles and pistols.

I would start with a .22 pistol or rifle they are not loud have little recoil and are a great place to start.

Link Posted: 2/18/2006 8:47:07 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

dont talk to me. you are seriously pathetic. I will ruin you're reputation on this site.

Don't let 'em get to you. You do know that we don't mind that you both like guns and happen to have a pretty face. Neither attribute will save a bad personality though. As long as you don't have one, you'll do just fine here.  

The "pose" might have had something to do with the comments, BTW.

P.S. I liked it, though.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 9:23:55 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Oh, I can't post pictures unless I'm a Team Member?

There you go.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 6:17:38 PM EDT
[#18]
So who's your fiance?  What's his board name?
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 7:17:21 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Please, anything but his internet cool points. That's way too harsh of you.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 9:12:33 PM EDT
[#20]

Someone...PLEASE.....let SgtAR15 out of the gimp-box in the basement! PLEEEEEAAASE!!!!

ARFCOM is so much better than TV.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 10:07:25 PM EDT
[#21]

Link Posted: 2/20/2006 10:34:57 PM EDT
[#22]
Ummm....you've got some nice lips...

Welcome

Link Posted: 2/20/2006 10:41:24 PM EDT
[#23]
I wonder if she is related to Lee Hotti.....they both seem to have the same problem with their lips.....That being said, welcome.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 11:39:02 PM EDT
[#24]
Hmmmmmmmmmm

1. Name - XxXsTaRxXx

2. THIS POST

3. Past experience on this site with supposed females asking questions
geared for mass response .

My math say's tag for a troll watch
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 12:43:24 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 12:46:20 PM EDT
[#26]

I agree with chrome1. You come to a gun board, and post "Where's the craziest place you've ever had sex?" as one of your first posts.
sorry honey, but that wasnt my first post.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 12:47:47 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Oh, I can't post pictures unless I'm a Team Member?

you can post pictures.  you just can't have an avatar.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 12:50:34 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

I agree with chrome1. You come to a gun board, and post "Where's the craziest place you've ever had sex?" as one of your first posts.

Important areas highlighted
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 12:51:43 PM EDT
[#29]
Only 4 pages so far?
must be slipping..
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 12:57:54 PM EDT
[#30]
tAg
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 12:57:57 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I think you mean "your"
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 1:02:24 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 1:02:35 PM EDT
[#33]
Welcome!

Danny
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 1:03:36 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah.  Reading is fundamental, "honey".

O W N E D !
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 1:05:28 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah.  Reading is fundamental, "honey".

......oh this is funny......and I thought it was funny when a new guy got indoctrinated....(like myself last month).....
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 1:05:47 PM EDT
[#36]
Tag. This one could get good. I hope she doesn't ruin MY reputation on this site.

[Doc Holliday]You know XxXsTaRxXx, if I thought you weren't my friend, I just don't think I could bear it.[DH]
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 9:08:53 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I think you mean "your"

Be careful there.     Or you're going to incur the wrath of the Ms. xxx star.  
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 6:22:29 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
Tag. This one could get good. I hope she doesn't ruin MY reputation on this site.

[Doc Holliday]You know XxXsTaRxXx, if I thought you weren't my friend, I just don't think I could bear it.[DH]

+1... I hope she does not ruin my reputation either.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 6:59:53 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
Hi all! I don't know much about guns, but I'd like to learn. My fiancé is a huge gun nut so I figured I'd try to fit in. I guess this will be a very interesting learning experience for me. (Since I am a woman) I never shot a gun, but frankly, I'm a little scared to. Hopefully I'll get over that fear very soon. Well, I hope to learn something useful on here.

Welcome! (and if no one's said yet, check in at the women's forum too!
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 1:30:36 AM EDT
[#40]
tag.hehehehe.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 2:35:40 AM EDT
[#41]
Why oh why for the love of God, Baby Jesus, and all that is holy do people have to respond to the trolls.

Are you really that desperate to believe that Wimenz are flocking to Arfcom on a daily basis?  F*ing sad.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 5:59:09 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
Why oh why for the love of God, Baby Jesus, and all that is holy do people have to respond to the trolls.

Are you really that desperate to believe that Wimenz are flocking to Arfcom on a daily basis?  F*ing sad.

Chicks dig black rifles... It's only natural that they would flock to arfcom in droves.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top