Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 2/15/2006 5:28:42 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/15/2006 5:35:54 AM EDT by weptek911]
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 6:36:40 AM EDT
I got an XM radio for my birthday and I love her show. I got around to checking out her website the other day and found out she is hot to boot. It sounded like the guys really appreciated her being there. After looking at the pictures, I think she needs to grow her hair back out.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 6:38:39 AM EDT
She's about to get her leg shot off.

Link Posted: 2/15/2006 6:40:03 AM EDT

Originally Posted By SubnetMask:
She's about to get her leg shot off.

Its an AK, it probably wont even hit her leg at that range.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 7:04:33 AM EDT
I love her.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 7:09:54 AM EDT
Whenever you see a group of people who like Laura Ingraham it is like going to the Special Olympics.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 7:13:37 AM EDT

Originally Posted By wolfman97:
Whenever you see a group of people who like Laura Ingraham it is like going to the Special Olympics.

wolfman97
Post Number :: 4540

CA, USA

'nuff said.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 7:14:46 AM EDT
Never heard of her. Who is she?
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 7:14:53 AM EDT

Originally Posted By weptek911:

wolfman97

CA, USA

'nuff said.

You won't find anything in there about listening to her. 'nuff said.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 7:15:58 AM EDT
I'm not digging her new 'do. I liked her a lot more when she had long hair.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 7:18:30 AM EDT

Originally Posted By WyattEarp:

You know she lost all of her hair due to cancer/chemotherapy right ? . It's just growing back now.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 7:18:56 AM EDT

Originally Posted By xinflt:

+1
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 7:20:32 AM EDT

Originally Posted By killingmachine123:

+1

+2.......have I missed something
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 7:21:23 AM EDT

+1

She is one of those radio advice people who tells people who call in how to run their lives. I noticed that she tends to listen to one sentence and then she goes off for ten minutes on all kinds of crap she assumed from the one sentence.

Those who take personal advice from her should know that she is not even on speaking terms with her own family. Like going to a mechanic whose own car is a complete wreck.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 7:22:07 AM EDT

You won't find anything in there about listening to her. 'nuff said.

wtf ?

Please feel free to come back when you can formulate a coherent thought.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 7:22:30 AM EDT

Ja.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 7:27:51 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/15/2006 7:30:31 AM EDT by weptek911]

+1

She is one of those radio advice people who tells people who call in how to run their lives. I noticed that she tends to listen to one sentence and then she goes off for ten minutes on all kinds of crap she assumed from the one sentence.

Those who take personal advice from her should know that she is not even on speaking terms with her own family. Like going to a mechanic whose own car is a complete wreck.

I'm sorry dude, but you are thinking of Dr. Laura Schlessinger DR. Laura gives advice on relationships and family .

Laura Ingraham is a conservative pro-2A radio talk show host

Please set down the bong and step away.

Link Posted: 2/15/2006 7:30:08 AM EDT

+1

I'm sorry dude, but you are thinking of Dr. Laura Schlessinger PLease set down the bong and step away.

He has not put the bong down since he turned 12. Sad truth.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 7:30:41 AM EDT

+1

I'm sorry dude, but you are thinking of Dr. Laura Schlessinger PLease set down the bong and step away.

Oh, fuck, I knew I should have finished my coffee before I tried to put my shoes on. My apologies. You are right. My bad.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 7:31:14 AM EDT

wolfman97

CA, USA

'nuff said.

No, there is MORE here. The retard is Cliff.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 7:35:59 AM EDT
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 7:36:53 AM EDT

You know she lost all of her hair due to cancer/chemotherapy right ? . It's just growing back now.

No, i did not know that. I feel bad now.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 7:37:50 AM EDT
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 7:40:47 AM EDT
Yes, Laura Ingraham has a doctorate, a Juris Doctorate. And she has a radio show. But the only advice she doles out is to liberal musicians, that being "Shut Up and Sing", her last book.

But we all know how dope closes one's mind.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 7:40:55 AM EDT
wolfman 97 writes

Oh, fuck, I knew I should have finished my coffee before I tried to put my shoes on. My apologies. You are right. My bad.

________________________________________________________________________________

And I apologize for the bong remark, too late to edit out, as it has been quoted.

I can't argue Dr. Laura's case though. She grates on my nerves too. Funniest thing ever was when naked pictures of her and her ugly-spot showed up on the internet after she made a career on lecturing people on their morals.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 7:45:23 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Keith_J:

+1

The bong has nothing to do with it. It doesn't change who you are. Stupid is stupid.

and

Laura Ingraham is a rare combination of intelligence and looks. Her getting cancer is yet more proof there is no god, though I hear she is doing well after the treatment.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 7:50:45 AM EDT
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 7:54:52 AM EDT
WTF, I know those places she has been and I live near most of them, my fucking BN doesnt tell me any god damn thing.

Link Posted: 2/15/2006 7:59:10 AM EDT
Herd her on a talk show speaking from Iraq. She was describing her trip into Iraq on a C-130 helocopter. Just kept listening and wondering. Then she said the C-130 helocopter did a short landing due to the risk of taking fire. So she was on a C-130 but called it a helocopter.

I listen to her in the morning and glad she recovered from cancer.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 8:04:33 AM EDT
I don't mind reading her... but hearing her is another story. I find her radio show pretty irritating. Partly because of her voice and partly because of her continual ranting about the same shit all the time.

I was on a NPR kick for a while until it seemed like every time I tuned it I was listening to the same show. Only difference is they were shit talking a different liberal.

Don't get me wrong... I'm not against bashing liberals and showing them for the true scum they are but I find her particular method of doing it stale and almost sophomoric. Compare her to Gordon Liddy and it's night and day. He sounds like someone who's presenting facts... she comes off as a whiner.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 8:17:30 AM EDT
She's talking about it right now but she does look like a lesbian. I know why but still...

But still...like the old screen door in the hurricane!

Anyone notice the left hand pistol/right hand rifle shooting? I bet she can't hit the broad side of a barn. Kudos for going and doing, though.

Link Posted: 2/15/2006 8:18:44 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/15/2006 8:20:32 AM EDT by ArmedAggie]

+1

2 years straight, huh?
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 2:09:50 PM EDT

Originally Posted By ArmedAggie:

+1

2 years straight, huh?

Come on now, old Cliff is older than 14. He looks like he is about 44 so that makes it about 32 years of pipe hitting.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 2:21:31 PM EDT
I like her
Top Top