Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 10:53:31 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
It just isn't worth it for a fucking object.  

Thats where you reveal yourself as a f***tard.  It's not the property...it's the principle of the matter.

Sorry but I'm not risking my life for an ideology.  Pretty foolish if you ask me.

Thank you for showing your true colors.  Our LEO's and Military are risking their lives for U.S citizens to live in a society based on the ideology and protection of the U.S. Constitution.  The Military protects from outside attacks, LEO's from within our borders.  Something you are willing to enjoy the benifits of, but not willing to stand up for yourself.  You are a coward.  

Maybe you should move to Canada where their border guards have left their post twice in the last month because of dangerous people headed towards the Blaine, WA border crossing.  They have a law there where you can leave your job if you are in danger.  They don't risk their lives for their ideology.  That ideology would work for you.  (My apologies to Canadian Military and LEO's, your guards really screwed up on that one, but your law is your law.  The RCMP had to scramble to shut the crossing down.)

You said it, now go ahead and try to clairify what you really meant.  I stand by what I said, YOU ARE A COWARD.

Yeah, I enjoy the benefits of freedom, but I wasn't willing to raise my right hand, put on a uniform, serve three years, and suffer a permenant injury that has prevented me from continued service.  Oh yeah, I already did that, from 2002-2005.

You should be ashamed of yourself to try to compare military service to being a police officer.

When you remove your foot from your mouth feel free to comply.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 11:22:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Here's a news flash:  criminals speed and drive recklessly frequently in the absence of police pursuit.

Allowing scumbags to escape just because "you've got insurance" will only result in an increase in criminal acts and insurance rates.  You think the insurance companies are  just going to take it up the ass and smile?  No, your rates are going to shoot up.  

When you can't pay for ammo and food and gas because you're shelling most of it out for insurance premiums, are you going to start a thread bitching about the evil insurance companies?
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 11:24:56 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
When you can't pay for ammo and food and gas because you're shelling most of it out for insurance premiums, are you going to start a thread bitching about the evil insurance companies?

I already pay $300 a month.  Not sure how much worse it could get.  That's with a clean MVR as well...
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 11:35:05 AM EDT
[#4]
No shame at all.  I stand up for what I believe in.  You were the one who said risking life for an ideology is foolish.  You can't take that back.  

I've been to war, still in the reserves, drive a patrol car everyday.  Been thanked by citizens for what I do while wearing either uniform.  They appreciate my risking my life for ideology, a free and safe society.

I guess an armed car thief that I had to fight to arrest I should have let go, after the pursuit he ran on foot as well.  I should never have chased him.  He wouldn't have stolen anymore cars because he had gotten away.  Oh wait, since he has gotten out of jail from my chase he has been arrested 2 more times for the same thing.  Now doing 7+ years.  He never gives up, everytime has to be pursued and physically subdued.  We should have just let him keep stealing car since he runs.  I'm glad he is just a car thief, it is just property.  Oh wait, he is also a burglar and goes into people houses.  But that is just a property crime too.  I sleep well at night knowing burglars who enter homes while people are asleep aren't chased by the police.  As long as he doesn't hurt someone it is ok.  Let him run.  One of these days he will give up without running.  NOT.  Everytime he has to be fought and fights harder with each arrest.  I just hope I don't have to shoot him someday because he is headed down that path.

I will continue to compare military service to being a police officer.  Most police officers have been in the military because it is a similar ideology. Protecting and defending the rights given by the U.S. Constitution.  I willingly risk my life, without using the injuries I have sustained as a reason not to, for the ideology.  I stick to the COWARD designation.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 11:39:35 AM EDT
[#5]
I watched that LIVE!!!

It's a 6 cylinder with duel pipes not the 4.6
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 11:59:25 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I already pay $300 a month.  Not sure how much worse it could get.  That's with a clean MVR as well...

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU DRIVE? I'm 25 and drive a firebird and only pay 74 a month for full coverage with a few extra carriers
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 12:06:15 PM EDT
[#7]
I learned how to drive like that too.... by playing Grand Theft Auto!!
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 12:07:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Amazing video.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 12:13:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 4:19:03 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU DRIVE? I'm 25 and drive a firebird and only pay 74 a month for full coverage with a few extra carriers

Firebird = V6.

I have two pickup trucks, one is 4wd, brand new, and $43000.  The other one is a piece of crap.  I have full coverage, no tickets, and one accident that was not my fault.  I'm also 22 years old, you get a discount for being 25 and older.  I actually exaggerated a bit, it was $280 a month before I turned 21, it's $235 now.  I have state farm.  Either way, that's an obscene amount to pay for car insurance, but that's what my bill is.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 4:31:07 PM EDT
[#11]
do the new mustangs have independent rear suspension?  It stayed remarkably stable in its spin.  The driver had a lot to do with that...he could've overcorrected on steering and made it oversteer way outta control.

oh, and by the way, I sure hope cops around here continue high speed pursuits.  more power to them.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top