Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 2/14/2006 4:07:21 PM EDT
Is it possible to change my user name but keep my post count and "my topics" and my "subsriptions"? Who do I contact to go about doing this? Thanks!
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 4:25:19 PM EDT
I don't think so, and you can make up 166posts pretty quick with.........

+1
Bump
IBTL
Get BOTH
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 4:43:26 PM EDT
"My topics" and my "subscriptions" are more important to me than my post count. I have a lot of info in the threads that I've started and don't want to have to go through the hassle when I want to find it. I want it transfered to a new user name, if that's possible.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 4:54:15 PM EDT
Sorry. I don't think that's possible. Once you picked a name ... that's going to be pretty much it "forever" unless you register for a new account.

.... don't you notice the misspelled usernames of some old time posters .... .... do you honestly think that was done on purpose? .....

Link Posted: 2/14/2006 5:04:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/14/2006 5:05:24 PM EDT by 4xys2xxs]
Become a team member with your new SN, and you can "search" your old name for topic/reply authors, to see your posts.

eta: My SN stinks too...I should have picked one easier to pronounce!
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 5:08:08 PM EDT
I only know of 2 names changes ever.

Brasspile to -Brass- (Site staff, tired of asspile jokes)

and

FreefallE6 to FreefallE7 ( longtime member, and he earned it)
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 5:11:03 PM EDT

Originally Posted By 4xys2xxs:
Become a team member with your new SN, and you can "search" your old name for topic/reply authors, to see your posts.

eta: My SN stinks too...I should have picked one easier to pronounce!

A rose is still a rose by any other name .... and that my dear queen is what you are ....
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 5:12:31 PM EDT

Originally Posted By JBowles:
I only know of 2 names changes ever.

Brasspile to -Brass- (Site staff, tired of asspile jokes)

Link Posted: 2/14/2006 5:13:39 PM EDT
If they're taking screen name change requests, I'd like mine changed to 'hotnaughtygirl'.

Top Top