Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/14/2006 4:01:00 PM EDT
how much did it cost?  it's a HK USP if that matters.  thanks!
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 4:03:48 PM EDT
[#1]
It shouldnt cost any more that any other object that weighs the same amount. The only caveat is that you will probably want to ensure the package, which will cost a few bucks more. IIRC, the shipping rate will depend on zone (destination address). Shouldnt be more than $20-30 bucks. I dont know what it cost for me because shipping was pre-paid.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 4:04:08 PM EDT
[#2]
shipped one via FedEx Monday.

It was $60 shipped from N Texas to Connecticut, insured for $650
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 4:04:26 PM EDT
[#3]
It depends where the gun is being shipped from, and where the gun is being shipped to.  Your best bet is to weigh the gun and then call UPS for an estimate.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 4:12:10 PM EDT
[#4]
it's from Texas to NC.  damn, that's a lot
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 6:07:48 PM EDT
[#5]
info available on the ups and fedex website,
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 6:09:27 PM EDT
[#6]
from Az to MA for a P22 including pickup was $55+ (for priority overnight).
ETA: this was actually fedex, they returned it to me UPS...
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 8:16:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Have a dealer ship it with USPS if you really don't need next day delivery.  USPS service is excellent and very reasonable.  I shipped a pistol from WI to Ruger in AZ for 12.50, insured for 400.00.  UPS and FedEx are ripping off gun shippers just to cover their own sloppiness.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 8:25:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Diesel1 has a good idea.

If you can find a dealer who will ship it for you, he can ship it using the USPS. Non-FFL holders can ship rifles and shotguns via USPS, but not handguns.

If the dealer doesn't charge a large fee, you can save some money that way.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top