Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/14/2006 1:55:21 PM EDT
Non-shooters have been asking me my oppinion on the Cheney shooting incident as a gun savant and I have been roaring with laughter as I tell them how overblown the media coverage of this is. I also use the opportuinity to point out the utter ignorance of the media in general as they try to spin this into something akin to Cheney opening up on the guy with a chain gun, and then segway into the media hysteria over 50cals. I then point out that if they are this ignorant about guns then they're probably just as ignorant about a lot of other topics. All in all I'd say I've made very good use of this media feeding frenzy
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 1:58:15 PM EDT
[#1]
The media going after shotguns with this hype is going to backfire on them...
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 1:59:27 PM EDT
[#2]
I heard Aerosmith sing "Cheyney's got a Gun", on the radio today.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 2:02:42 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm stunned by the coverage.

I have never heard some of the stupid stuff ever that I've heard with this story.

They are alleging a coverup.....

No shit?  Really?  The VP shoots a guy negligently and there's a news blackout?

The hell you say.

If it were two goobers the event would've been taken care of in an afternoon.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top