Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/14/2006 11:00:28 AM EDT
Well, I've decided to Norrell my new/old Marlin 1894 357 mag that I got yesterday.

Which color:
OD green
Tan
Brown
Black

I'm leaning towards the green.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 11:12:34 AM EDT
[#1]
OK, green it is then
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 11:19:00 AM EDT
[#2]
I think I'd probably go with gloss black.  It'll give it that "rich" look.  If you plan on taking it in the woods a lot then I could see OD green.  Tan and brown just don't do it for me unless you want to make a camo scheme.  MJD
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 11:25:33 AM EDT
[#3]
matte black
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 11:27:21 AM EDT
[#4]
Digital urban camo with carbon fiber furniture.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 12:00:36 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Digital urban camo with carbon fiber furniture.

Ah, yes for the urban tactical lever gun look

Nah, I went with green, I wanted a "woods" gun, that I can take with me when I go our wandering our property. Gonna have to look for some synthetic black furniture to finish it off maybe.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 12:34:33 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Nah, I went with green, I wanted a "woods" gun, that I can take with me when I go our wandering our property. Gonna have to look for some synthetic black furniture to finish it off maybe.

Green metal and black stocks? Yeeech!! Wondering why you asked.

Ah, guess "attention whore" explains it.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 12:35:28 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Green metal and black stocks? Yeeech!! Wondering why you asked.

Ah, guess "attention whore" explains it.

It was a maybe, not set in stone
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top