Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 2/14/2006 6:01:06 AM EDT
For Valentines Day my wife bought the two of us a Defensive Handgun course package from theColin Country Gun Range here in texas. This is a series of three courses taght over three days that cover everything from barricade shooting to car jack defense. What a score. Now I need to go buy 4800 rounds of ammo!
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 6:03:49 AM EDT
You must be endowed with Austin Powers super-mojo; to post about Valentines Day with your sixty-ninth post.

Link Posted: 2/14/2006 6:16:35 AM EDT

Originally Posted By CannoncockerUSMC:
For Valentines Day my wife bought the two of us a Defensive Handgun course package from theColin Country Gun Range here in texas. This is a series of three courses taght over three days that cover everything from barricade shooting to car jack defense. What a score. Now I need to go buy 4800 rounds of ammo!

Yes she does .... yes she does ....
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 6:17:12 AM EDT
Sweet!

I bet that cost a pretty penny!
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 6:21:54 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/14/2006 6:22:21 AM EDT by motown_steve]

That's where I shoot IDPA.

I didn't know that they taught classes there.

I thought that they just did CCW classes.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 6:27:56 AM EDT

Score on what...the wife or class???....I'd say both....good pick.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 6:42:39 AM EDT
She got a sister? Ohh wait damn Im married
Top Top