Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 10:40:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Yep, if you are not happy, you are doing it wrong!  Stop, take a deep breath, pick a different route for your life.

Link Posted: 2/13/2006 10:50:10 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Because I decided to  

Simple but true, keep a positive attitude, don't get caught up in other peoples shit, and if you can't change it , don't worry about it. and BY GOD, just be happy! works for me.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 11:17:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Been on the bottom not too long ago.  I've been working my way back up and not much gets me down anymore.  

So much of what people complain about is bullshit and I realize that.  The only thing that bothers me are small health issues and a little anxiety.  
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 11:31:05 PM EDT
[#4]
It pisses off all the miserable bastards who take themselves too seriously.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 11:44:51 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
It pisses off all the miserable bastards who take themselves too seriously.

Reading that one person sprang to my mind.

www.ar15.com/member/member.html?id=1151
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 12:22:02 AM EDT
[#6]
Every reason you can think of.  

Link Posted: 2/14/2006 12:38:54 AM EDT
[#7]
The answer to the question as stated is (a) Jesus; (b) my wife. If I lived ten thousand years and devoted my every waking hour to repaying the joy the two of them have given me by their mere presence in my life,  I would die having fallen laughably short of my goal.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top