Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 4:53:45 PM EDT
[#1]
 She's crying about the fucking dogs.  WOW!!!!!!!  She's lost her fucking mind.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 4:54:51 PM EDT
[#2]
my dogs are adopted

What a whiney bitch
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 4:55:35 PM EDT
[#3]
She was more upset about the dogs than her own kid.  

Bob
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 4:56:34 PM EDT
[#4]
All joking aside gentlemen, I'm shocked there are people like that in this country.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 4:57:17 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
 She's crying about the fucking dogs.  WOW!!!!!!!  She's lost her fucking mind.

I'm simply speachless......
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 4:57:29 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
'Tree-hugger.'

'I think your beliefs suck.'

I love this guy,gets drunk and tell her off
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 4:57:51 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
All joking aside gentlemen, I'm shocked there are people like that in this country.

It really *does* boggle the mind, yes?

Link Posted: 2/13/2006 4:58:30 PM EDT
[#8]
What, they WEREN'T vegetarians before?
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 4:59:01 PM EDT
[#9]
The best part was when she was crying and reading the poem to the deer.  After she finished the guy let out a loud beer burp.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 5:00:22 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
The best part was when she was crying and reading the poem to the deer.  After she finished the guy let out a loud beer burp.

I cant stop laughing about her reading to the deer.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 5:02:27 PM EDT
[#11]
And there it is! Wow, i didn`t think liberals could shock me anymore, i was wrong about that. I think it was a good showing of just how rediculous liberals are though. The thought of being a proud American is repulsive to them, they are lazy, cry babies, and so out of touch with reality. They must use paper plates if cleaning anything makes them feel like slaves.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 5:29:20 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

THAT was the best part of the whole show!!!  I laughed for 5 minutes after that scene.  I actually think that libeal bitch was saying a "prayer" from St Francis.  Either way... what a cunt.    BURP!!!  HAHAHAAA!!!!!!  

I didnt see the first 20 minutes of the show.  Can someone shed some light on the liberal dad?  What the fuck was he?  His job?  His "beliefs".  He had no balls for sure.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 5:43:04 PM EDT
[#13]
I wonder when he got his guns back from the sheriffs department.?
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 5:50:51 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Is that where she took them?
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 5:54:54 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

They showed a Deputy taking them out of his cabinet! Surely he had atleast a pistol stashed someplace else.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 5:56:36 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

They showed a Deputy taking them out of his cabinet! Surely he had atleast a pistol stashed someplace else.

Unbelieveable!  I must have been in the kitchen when that happened.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 7:19:04 PM EDT
[#17]
This show makes me love my wife that much more. I would put a bullet in my head if I was with that bitch.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 7:25:05 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
'dad 'gum Aboriginies'

that was very funny.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 7:28:09 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wow i missed that part, its sad he let that happen, fill me in.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 8:46:37 PM EDT
[#20]
Well since I recorded it I watched it again and it was jsut as funny the second time.

If I was that Libs dog I would jump in front of a LEO just to end my misery.  I think the best part of that dogs life was when he spent all that time out side away from that hippy.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 9:15:33 PM EDT
[#21]
When I saw it was that wench who cried to the mounted head, I knew what I was watching tonight.

This series is great, always left and right swap, the libtards always look like slovenly loons. This particular segment is the flagship, and should be up for a nomination.

"My dogs are adopted"

Link Posted: 2/14/2006 3:17:59 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
"My dogs are adopted"

I missed that too.  She said her dogs were adpoted?
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 4:26:09 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wow i missed that part, its sad he let that happen, fill me in.

Apprently she called the sheriffs department to come get all his guns.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 4:47:22 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Which would be a bit of a problem since she has absolutely no legal standing to confiscate his weapons.

Odds are the department will simply store them for a short period and then gave them back when the guy asked for them.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 5:07:30 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Which would be a bit of a problem since she has absolutely no legal standing to confiscate his weapons.

Odds are the department will simply store them for a short period and then gave them back when the guy asked for them.

+1 I'm pretty sure the producers explained the situation to the Dept.  "We have a left wing wacko that is a gun fearing pussy.  Can you please take this quality firearms for the next 10 days?"  
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 5:24:43 AM EDT
[#26]
I'd never seen this show before but I laughed my ass off.

Fat boy was in love with his new wife in the beginning. I laughed and laughed.

But when I saw the deputies taking the guns, I just knew the guys here would go crazy.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 5:25:29 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
I can't believe what a gun fearing pussy that liberal bitch is.  She's crying and apologizing to a mounted deer head on the wall.  

ahhh, now I remember which one, didn't she have the Sherrif's remove his weapons, and make the man remove his Stars and Bars that were flying proudly?
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 5:47:28 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I can't believe what a gun fearing pussy that liberal bitch is.  She's crying and apologizing to a mounted deer head on the wall.  

ahhh, now I remember which one, didn't she have the Sherrif's remove his weapons, and make the man remove his Stars and Bars that were flying proudly?

And moved the flag next door to his mother and you could see it from the living room window, which pissed of the lib even more .  

I love it...
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 6:41:33 AM EDT
[#29]
I gotta see this, anyone have a torrent or something?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top