BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 4:56:13 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I've thought from day one that we shot it down. Not too long ago in a press conference, Rumsfeld even "slipped" and refered to it as the "flight we shot down"

So draw your own conclusions!

The conclusion I've drawn is that you're a troll.

I've been through this bullshit so many times. I'm not a troll. I don't come into threads to bash them. I don't start shit with people, or make personal attacks of any kind. I just happen to not be a republican and that apparently makes me a troll 95% of the time. So keep drawing your conclusions pal, but why don't you try contributing to the thread some more instead of trolling it yourself. The thread is obviosly about what happened to that flight on 9/11 so naturally people with different opinions are going to post. SORRY if we don't all say what YOU want to hear.

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I guess you're just going to ignore the gentleman who has already posted with his first-hand knowledge of what occurred, huh?  

No, I'm not going to ignore it, I just don't buy into everything I see and/or hear. That applies to the links I posted as well. It's all just food for thought in my opinion. With that being said, I still think we shot down that jet.

Dude, if that's your idea of food for thought, your brain has gone and died of malnutrition.

I love you.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 4:58:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Jack Bauer knows the truth!
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 4:59:56 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Jack Bauer knows the truth!

He does! So i'm going to go watch. Maybe he won't think i'm a troll, he probably knows better.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 5:03:29 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
There was an 8 Mile debris field--you be the judge!

I guess you haven't read the PM article have you?
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 5:04:27 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Quoted:

Do you understand the concept of paragraphs?

ANdy

That's exactly what I was thinking.  My head hurts from reading that.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 5:04:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 5:09:54 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

I've been through this bullshit so many times. I'm not a troll. I don't come into threads to bash them. I don't start shit with people, or make personal attacks of any kind. I just happen to not be a republican and that apparently makes me a troll 95% of the time.

Your political persuasion doesn't affect the truth:  that there is absolutely no evidence Flight 93 was shot down.  Your refusal to accept reality and repeating already long-disproven bullshit conspiracy theories makes you a troll.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 5:16:42 PM EDT
[#8]
And i'll still stand by you believe what you want, and i'll believe what I want.

Keep it up Rik you're making me hottttttttttttt
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 5:19:00 PM EDT
[#9]
The only people who know the 100% complete Truth, are not available for an interview.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 5:19:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Is this somebodys kid fucking around? If not is post 7) Going to be about JFK 8) About Bigfoot 9) If Lindsey Lohans tits are real.... and for post 10) Did that little fuck really die from pop rocks and a coke?
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 5:21:28 PM EDT
[#11]
Update!

Jack just called from a payphone in a Wal-mart.  His cell phone battery is dead.  He's going to make a pitstop at the men's room, then to sporting goods for more ammo, than a bite to eat at Buger King.  His car is almost out of gas too!  Will keep you posted.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 5:23:52 PM EDT
[#12]
I heard that authorization was given, but the plane went down before we were in range.

8 Mile debris field????  Never heard this.  There was a large crater at the site of impact.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 5:24:16 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 5:26:31 PM EDT
[#14]
trolling
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top